Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cali premium  (Read 2165 times)

Offline nicentrim88

External Link/Members Only

I saw cali at jesmond start of march.

Arrived promptly and waited till the clock struck the hour before i buzzed flat number . Buzzed in quickly , headed upstairs and knocked on door . Was told hang on as she was "brushing her teeth" .  Was there about 5 minutes waiting listening to cali laughing and sounded like she was eating a bag of crisps behind the door. Knocked again, was rudely told to wait again at which poimt i felt like walking. Could tell from the other side of the door her attitude was poor.

Anyway i hung around another 2 mins and she answered the door and led me into the bedroom where she told me to get comfertable and left the room after the paperwork was sorted.
Stunning petit body and flawless skin , lovely hair and facially about a 7/10 . So a very nice girl.

When she returned she went straight for the lube and started giving a rushed and rough handjob . I asked her the dos and donts , she said no kissing, no OWO , no reverse oral . So i asked for a lapdance to get things going to wich she complained her knees would hurt if she tried that .

Ok so rushed handjob it was . I asked her to take her top off which she did and let me suck on her lovely nipples and also had a little play with her pussy .

I asked her for oral once i got hard so she handed me a condom and i bagged up, she gave a lacklustre bj for about 2 mins and told me thats your lot now its time to fuck

By now i really should of walked . Fucked her for about 2 mins as fast as possible finished in the bag , got ready . Asked for my change and left ( id never normally do that).

All in all a very negative punt with an arrogant girl whos demeanour really lets her down . And when a good looking girl has a stinking attitude like that it really makes her less attractive anyway.

1/10  and the one is for the body .

Offline Trickster1883

Honestly sounds horrible!  I absolutely hate it when girls keep you waiting outside for 5+ minutes feeling foolish and awkward and just so clearly a time wasting tactic.  Her pictures look amazing but sounds like everything else is awful.  Given her recent run of reviews, I would think she's in the wrong profession.

Online johnr1

Honestly sounds horrible!  I absolutely hate it when girls keep you waiting outside for 5+ minutes feeling foolish and awkward and just so clearly a time wasting tactic.  Her pictures look amazing but sounds like everything else is awful.  Given her recent run of reviews, I would think she's in the wrong profession.

She has the ability to be very good so I hope she is reading the reviews and makes a big change in her attitude if she does she will be a great booking and very busy, but she will need to improve a lot and very quickly

Offline Trickster1883

She has the ability to be very good so I hope she is reading the reviews and makes a big change in her attitude if she does she will be a great booking and very busy, but she will need to improve a lot and very quickly

Honestly not uncommon for girls to start out good and just burn out real quickly.  But at this stage she's just doing damage to her reputation and the reputation of the agency.

Offline Lucky Luciano

The fact that it says on her profile she only wants 30 minute bookings says a lot IMO- essentially pump and dump. Cali works long shifts. It’s clear she doesn’t have the time or inclination to provide a GFE. The proof is in the pudding with the reviews. She could improve but this would need a considerable different approach.

Offline Bertbanger99

I know premium read these so I urge them to do the honourable thing and put her out of her misery and get shot of her asap

Offline PuntingPro1

Its such a shame, she looks so good in the pictures, perfect body and seems very pretty as well. What position did you have sex in? Can you choose the position or does she insist on a certain position? also was it your choice to come within 2 minutes or was she putting pressure on you to come quick sort of thing?