Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Temptress - LEEDS  (Read 1331 times)

Offline viper13

Anyone any intel on this one:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been registered on AW since 2012 and nothing on here.  She has 77 Ratings on her profile but latest was back in 2018

Any info would be appreciated  :unknown:

Thanks in advance  :hi:

Offline muffin

Sorry pal doesnt ring a bell with me. Outcalls only. And a milf only sees guys over 45 no face pics. Suspect ugly

Offline viper13

Yea noticed the points you make.
Sent an email yesterday and she read it this morning at 0201 hrs but not replied  :hi:

Offline massivejohnson

Sorry Viper, I've only just seen this, she's been in my HL for years and was just doing a search to see what anyone else thought. I've seen her maybe 3 times but a few years back and before I was a member on here.

It's outcalls only, and she has no transport (or at least didn't) and uses public. I picked her up a couple of times after the first, Undercliffe area.

I reckon her stated age of 50 is about right, per the photos very slim, facially not bad but not a stunner. Quite friendly, maybe a bit shy, certainly not a gobshite. Her AW stats are/were correct.

I recall her kissing wasn't too deep, but acceptable, services were good but not PSE. All the usual OWO/RO and sex in many positions and seemed to enjoy it, was also offered anal the 1st time I saw her but didn't take her up on it. Used to charge £100 for the hour back then but like most girls has gone up, which is probably what has put me off seeing her again. Being the quintessential tight Yorkshireman I rarely go over the ton.

I'd give her a go if I were you, would be interesting to hear your views. Surprised she didn't reply to your msg, I recall she was quite prompt with replies.

Offline viper13

Sorry Viper, I've only just seen this, she's been in my HL for years and was just doing a search to see what anyone else thought. I've seen her maybe 3 times but a few years back and before I was a member on here.

It's outcalls only, and she has no transport (or at least didn't) and uses public. I picked her up a couple of times after the first, Undercliffe area.

I reckon her stated age of 50 is about right, per the photos very slim, facially not bad but not a stunner. Quite friendly, maybe a bit shy, certainly not a gobshite. Her AW stats are/were correct.

I recall her kissing wasn't too deep, but acceptable, services were good but not PSE. All the usual OWO/RO and sex in many positions and seemed to enjoy it, was also offered anal the 1st time I saw her but didn't take her up on it. Used to charge £100 for the hour back then but like most girls has gone up, which is probably what has put me off seeing her again. Being the quintessential tight Yorkshireman I rarely go over the ton.

I'd give her a go if I were you, would be interesting to hear your views. Surprised she didn't reply to your msg, I recall she was quite prompt with replies.

Thanks for your informative information  :hi:

I've sent her 3 emails now, first two she read and made no reply and the third she hasn't read it to date and that was end of November   :unknown:

Not sending anymore, she can't need the business so fuck her  :thumbsdown:

Offline massivejohnson

FWIW after you said she hadn't responded to your emails, I tried sending her one asking how she was, etc....she read it and no reply. As you say don't waste your time  :thumbsdown:

Offline viper13

FWIW after you said she hadn't responded to your emails, I tried sending her one asking how she was, etc....she read it and no reply. As you say don't waste your time  :thumbsdown:

:lol: 
 :crazy: isn't it just.

Thanks for letting me know, don't feel so bad now  :lol: :drinks: