Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bank - Any local recommendations?  (Read 881 times)

Offline Apu

Looking for a local wg around bank/mansion house / monument / St Paul's at furthest.

I have a alot of breaks during my day long shift. Would like to squeeze in a punt to keep blood flowing away from the brains to getting some...

No luck finding a good range on AW. Maybe some of you guys can help out.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online Jonestown

Looking for a local wg around bank/mansion house / monument / St Paul's at furthest.

I have a alot of breaks during my day long shift. Would like to squeeze in a punt to keep blood flowing away from the brains to getting some...

No luck finding a good range on AW. Maybe some of you guys can help out.

There is a hairdresser on fish hill market, or fish market hill, that does massage and he, been mentioned on here before.

Offline agcnospam

Moist Jade on aw is at Mansion House sorry can't post links. She was an agency girl with a very good reputation I believe but I haven't met her myself.

Offline Apu

There is a hairdresser on fish hill market, or fish market hill, that does massage and he, been mentioned on here before.

Sorry prefer a Wg massage rather than a hairdressers, abit too risky with colleagues nearby.

mrhappypants

Apu, I think specifying immediate vicinity may be hampering your search.  The real estate around there is just so expensive.  If you can manage two stops on the tube to Aldgate or Old Street there is loads of choice.  My personal experience of the rat race was that punting office hours was always fraught - end of the day was always more relaxing.   Not as efficient but do you really need the risk?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:40:43 am by mrhappypants »

Offline RudiUK

I saw a Polish girl called _Hot Horny Tina_ in a flat just off Fleet Street (St Paul's end) about 18 months ago. I just checked and her profile is suspended. She was very good vfm but I remember her specifically asking me to not put a review up on here.

Worth checking if anyone is listing Blackfriars as nearest station as the flat may still be in use. Otherwise Liverpool Street seems to have plenty of options.

Edit: found the profile link for reference

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

HTH
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:17:53 am by RudiUK »

mrhappypants

She and her housemate Valentina are no longer working, I think.

Offline Apu

Apu, I think specifying immediate vicinity may be hampering your search.  The real estate around there is just so expensive.  If you can manage two stops on the tube to Aldgate or Old Street there is loads of choice.  My personal experience of the rat race was that punting office hours was always fraught - end of the day was always more relaxing.   Not as efficient but do you really need the risk?

I guess I could always bite my fist and wait it out.

Thanks for the tip. I guessed I would have little luck.