Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty sue 24 - Cambridge  (Read 1549 times)

49 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (37 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline glg2012

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £140 1hr

Comms: Text - no WhatsApp

Looks: 8/10 attractive, lovely tits, decent frame. Slight belly but holds it well, great arse, nice tan

Service: I've seen her before, so bit of chit chat, then straight to business. Stripped off, light FK followed by decent OWO and then into missionary, at my request, for the first finish. Pussy feels great and she has amazing tits. Requested and received a massage during the recovery and into OWO for round two. I was enjoying the oral so let her work (and work, and work). Was a difficult second pop. She persevered like a trooper with a mix of OWO and HR. No moans, comments or look at the watch, just got on with the job to eventually win the second round! If anything I was more conscious of the time. Jumped into the shower and off I went, maybe a little over the hour mark. No rush to get me out.

I should add that sex is available for the second round but I didn't bother to initiate as I was happy with her oral / HR combo.

Positives: Attractive girl who delivers well and without fuss. I find her friendly and someone who aims to please

Negatives: No WhatsApp (so have to faff around with payg)

Conclusion: A solid punt with an attractive WG. Not keen on her rate (would likely visit more often if cheaper) but when other options not available I return. Still a clear positive