Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Black-Colindale  (Read 7814 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

I picked up on Amy’s profile when she was mentioned by a punting mate. I liked the look of her and her services so got to see her last Tuesday.

As usual for my 1 to 1s I paid the extra for anal.

Once the money was sorted and I had freshened up, Amy and I started off with a cuddle and a snog.

Her dress soon came off  to reveal a fantastic tanned and toned body with nicely enhanced breasts with large prominent nipples which I just had to suck.

Then on to the bed so Amy could give me some oral with lots of lovely eye contact. Next it was on with a cover and lubing up before Amy knelt on the bed and guided me into her bum for a good session of anal which had a satisfactory conclusion.

After a rest and some chat I went to work sucking and licking Amy from head to bum via her lovely shaved pussy with large lips.

Then she gave me more oral and once firm she covered me up and climbed aboard for some vigorous cow girl. Then we changed to mish and finally finished off with Amy giving me a vigorous hand job, but I am running out of juice and she could not quite squeeze anything more out of me. But I was happy to have at last got to see this gorgeous sexy sophisticated lady with a beautiful body.

As usual I have to give some words of warning. Firstly she is Hungarian and very clean and tidy. You have to take off your shoes in the hallway. She likes you to clean your hands with anti bacterial gel and she uses wet wipes.

If all that does not frighten you then here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

Davidgood

johnnyboy61

Accessing profile from Hungary at the moment?  What about her looks age wise?  I've noticed her profile, but the stated age of nearly fifty has always put me off.  Too close to my own age for me, but does she look this age, or younger, or older? Her body looks fantastic for her age, but there is nothing to indicate what she is like facially.

Offline Steve2

Offline droplet

She looks 50 JB

is this from private gallery? can post one for all to see?

Offline Zack D

Thanks for the review, had her on my HL for a while, may take the plunge when she is back in UK...

Offline Steve2

is this from private gallery? can post one for all to see?

No. From memory last year

Offline SamLP

I tried seeing Amy several times before but she just never answered her phone. The one time I did get hold of her and agreed a booking, she wasted my time by not answering once I had arrived. Didn't answer my texts either and didn't have the decency to text back. Never tried after that, she gets no respect from me or my money. Should have written a negative review but it was last year.

Online MP778

Accessing profile from Hungary at the moment?  What about her looks age wise?  I've noticed her profile, but the stated age of nearly fifty has always put me off.  Too close to my own age for me, but does she look this age, or younger, or older? Her body looks fantastic for her age, but there is nothing to indicate what she is like facially.

I've seen her a few times.  facially she looks probably late 40s, to be honest her face is not really the main reason to see her, but her body is really fantastic - athletic and with a great bum.  cannot comment on boobs because i saw her before she was enhanced. 

if you want more pictures of her, this profile shows her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i am not sure why she has two profiles with seemingly different locations though, but the pics in the profile above are definitely her...

johnnyboy61

.....and two different ages 41 (in prossie years??) and 49 (possibly real?)

considerateguy

I've been thinking about contacting this girl for a while, so thanks for the review. It's just a shame that her face isn't visible anywhere; for me the face is very important. She doesn't have to be beautiful, but attractive is necessary.

But she does sound like she's worth the visit.

Online MP778

.....and two different ages 41 (in prossie years??) and 49 (possibly real?)

her real age is like either 49 or 50 i cannot remember which.  and she used to be 70 p/h as well price has gone up.  i would say probably worth 80 though..

Offline Steve2

When I 1st saw her in Kingsbury, she was £60/hr which seemed a fair price

Online MP778

it seems from aw like the days of a really good WG at £60 p/h are a thing of the past really.  that's from the searches i've done anyway...

tristen92

I've seen her a few times.  facially she looks probably late 40s, to be honest her face is not really the main reason to see her, but her body is really fantastic - athletic and with a great bum.  cannot comment on boobs because i saw her before she was enhanced. 

if you want more pictures of her, this profile shows her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i am not sure why she has two profiles with seemingly different locations though, but the pics in the profile above are definitely her...
That first profile picture from that link looks more like a man's figure!

With regards to her facially, if you give her number a search, you'll see that people state she's not a looker. Her body looks ridiculous though; betters most girls half her age. Honestly, over the past couple of months I've nearly gone for her a few times, before I became more selective. 

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for review. I have wanted to see her for some time but she always seems to be away when I am in London.

Offline Nk14

I saw her a couple of times last year. Facially she is not attractive at all, and put me off kissing her tbh. The only reason i went back was because she was the final option and is quite local otherwise would not go back to see that face. She told me she was 50+ and has a 23 year old son.. Cant comment on the tits as when i last saw her they were flat and saggy and she doesnt allow fingering. I saw her when she was at 60ph and 70ph

considerateguy

Cant comment on the tits as when i last saw her they were flat and saggy and she doesnt allow fingering. I saw her when she was at 60ph and 70ph

This doesn't chime with the original poster's review, which says her tits were nice, but enhanced. Are you sure you're referring to the same girl? Just wondering, because I've been thinking of giving her a try.

Offline Nk14

Yeh it's definitely her however she may have got them enhanced since i last saw her which was some time mid last year

Offline davidgood

I am pleased my review has stimulated a bit of interest and debate.

I can't answer all the points but yes, she is 50, but is very fit for 50 with a very well toned body and a nice (IMO) pair of enhanced tits.

Face wise, I thought of making some comparisons but decided not to. All I can say is I have seen worse and when I going on a punt I am not looking for a long term relationship, just a good shag which includes anal and this was delivered.

As regards comms she is a busy lady. I suspect there a lot more readers here who have actually seen her but not reviewed or commented on her.Also she has moved location recently. To try and improve things she has a receptionist who recently was actually over in Hungary when I saw Amy.

Amy is not suitable for those of you looking for a young beauty queen, but great for those who want a good shag.

Regards,

davidgood

liferockzz

Referring your recent reviews ( Amy Black-Colindale & Tanyah Southwoodford ) which one to choose if A LEVELS are priority?

Offline davidgood

Referring your recent reviews ( Amy Black-Colindale & Tanyah Southwoodford ) which one to choose if A LEVELS are priority?
Hi liferockzz,

If I had to make a choice, I would say Tanyah probably enjoys it more.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JamesKW

I have recently had an hour session £80 with Amy despite mixed reviews.Communications were good and the flat is very nice about 5 mins walk from station,in what looked like a safe area.There was parking outside.
I didn't have to wait and went in slightly early.
From other reviewers I was expecting a really ugly almost manly face but I didn't think it was that bad and was quite kissable.Her body is really hot even for a very much younger WG.I really enjoyed the massage which had some lovely Body to Body elements throughout and quite a bit at the end.Mutual oral was enjoyable she tasted nice and missionary and doggy was good (although not real tight).We managed to fill the hour though there wasn't much chitter chatter, she is eager to please.

considerateguy

One thing I like is enthusiastic anal (the enthusiasm from her, you understand). I'd like to know what others' experience in that area with her have been.

Offline milky112

Seen her a few times, I always enjoy older women and shes very fit love her body and great punt all round

Offline LovinIt

For me one of the best experiences I've had.  Seen her several times and each visit better than the previous.  She's more about the GFE than anything else, so as you get to know her she offers more passion and sensuality.  There's been a big focus on looks and if this is your number one priority then go elsewhere.  That said, she is attractive and has a scar from a facial injury.  The look is more androgynous than super model, so that shouldn't be a deal breaker unless you're really fussy.  There's something sexy about a girl with a scar though!

As for the body.  Well if any of the girls on AW under the age of 30, could boast a figure like Amy's then they'd be extremely happy.  Incredible body, athletic and toned, with the best arse I have seen.  Just a joy.  Spend time on her body and she will repay you handsomely.

Personality wise, Amy is great company.  Attentive and interesting and shows a genuine interest in you.  Again, this seems to have developed each time I've seen her, so cannot guarantee a similar experience if you're in for a half hour shag.  The truth is I think she is a bit more sophisticated for the 'quick shag' brigade.  There are plenty on AW that can offer that.

The sex was awesome.  All positions with enthusiasm, with the exception of anal, which even though we indulged, was not as eagerly performed.  Best oral ever.  Cowgirl was sensational.  Plenty of kissing throughout.  Professional massage - worth the money alone.  Will I continue to see her?  At least once a month guys.  I've punted with 18 different women and Amy ranks first or second.

Each time I've seen her I've never had to wait around like some others.  The receptionist is a useless twat and I don't know why she keeps her.  Hygiene is impeccable and she expects the same.

So the scores on the doors
Location 10/10
Looks 7/10
Body 10/10
Personality 9/10
Sex 9/10
All round experience 9/10