Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen any of these Cheltenham girls?  (Read 1453 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hot looking polish blonde, fairly new profile and only 1 review.

Attractive looking Romanian girl with 40 reviews - im still searching for an above average Romanian service provider - they must exist right?

The most expensive Romanian I've ever seen at £150/hr - is higher price a guarantee of a good experience?

Very hot looking English blonde at £150/hr

bod666

Ah posting that has shown the three negative reviews of Jess - so she's out; and Kim bombshell looks like a probable bait and switch so she's out too... Ah well...

vw

Glad my neg come in useful !

Took weeks for the ring scratches on my pelvic region to go !

bod666

Yeah thanks vw - you saved me wasting £150 and getting cut by rings somewhere you really don't wanna be.

Sorry your punt was so shit

Offline JimmySW

Hot looking polish blonde, fairly new profile and only 1 review.

For me this is the only one worth investigating more, having said that if I've learnt anything if it looks to good to be true it usually is! She's on my hotlist as pending for now!

...................At least she's not Romanian!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:30:22 am by JimmySW »

vw

For me this is the only one worth investigating more, having said that if I've learnt anything if it looks to good to be true it usually is! She's on my hotlist as pending for now!
She has 1 feedback from a punter with good feedback from lots of well reviewed girls so not the token 1 review from the pimp, may be a taker !

And photos are hot !

bod666

The only minor red flag with Marta is the close up boob shot they seem to be much larger than the rest. Although if it's the girl on the beach that opens the door I'll be one happy bunny :)

Islander

Nipples are different so not the same girl in that photo, shame.

Offline Caratacus

I've checked all of those out. The Romanians....although they look VERY shaggable are no-no's (despite the good feedback). I just don't trust them, and the ones i have visited have been shite so once bitted etc.
As for Marta, was seriously thinking of visiting earlier this week and texted her. Her photos are bloody awesome. Being a 'tit' man i asked her breast size. 34E she replied. Good times! Natural or Enhanced i asked. "Not natural" she replied. Bad times! That was the decider...i'm not a fake tit kind of guy. Damn shame.
Having said that, she replied to all of my texts, and sounds a decent girl.

Offline Caratacus

Also Natasha Snow said she was only there for 2 days (and that was on Tuesday)

bod666

Natasha actually replied to an email I sent her... Which is a first from a Romanian WG. I'm quite tempted to TOFTT. there are rumoured to be the mythically rare "good Romanian service providers" dotted around the country... Natasha might be one. I'm such an optimist ;)

vw

Natasha actually replied to an email I sent her... Which is a first from a Romanian WG. I'm quite tempted to TOFTT. there are rumoured to be the mythically rare "good Romanian service providers" dotted around the country... Natasha might be one. I'm such an optimist ;)
agree

One sign I use is the way they respond to feedback, the variety and girlyness

Love the romanian spelling mistakes to, like parfume in one of her responses, pimps are using translate so maybe one good.

bod666

Dammit - after emailing me to say she'd still be in nam on Saturday Natasha's profile is now showing as available in east anglia somewhere  :dash:

Good job I have a plan b lined up  :D

Offline Urban_G

The only minor red flag with Marta is the close up boob shot they seem to be much larger than the rest. Although if it's the girl on the beach that opens the door I'll be one happy bunny :)

I doubt it will be her...
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:53:33 pm by Urban_G »

bod666

Good spot - I'm not going there then either... Thankfully I've found a punt closer to home so I'm going for that instead...

bod666

Good spot - I'm not going there then either... Thankfully I've found a punt closer to home so I'm going for that instead...

And my back up was a timewaster  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Definitely not been my day...

On the plus side I've saved between £60-150  :dance:

pking_paul

The legs in the ass shot didn't look right to my tiny eye  :hi:

Offline Urban_G

The legs in the ass shot didn't look right to my tiny eye  :hi:
Don't use your tiny eye, use Tineye ;)

Offline aanimator

My Jap Eye tells me what to do, if a chick's profile gives me a japanese tear then I have to take the risk and go for it.