Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katrina_Hung TS - Anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 790 times)

Offline invaderofrome

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has seen Katrina? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I see she is in Bristol at the moment.
Thanks, Invader :thumbsup:

Offline somerset_b

I would also like to hear from anyone that has seen her too.

Offline Dougyboy73

I saw here and it was a fairly terrible punt. Grotty flat, with old lady at the door coming out saying she know where your going, punt itself, booked 30mins was out after 15 mins top, she’s not as feminine as her pics, and seemed completely uninterested. Got some good reviews so maybe just got her on a bad day

Offline rudolph hucker

Yep, last year, and ‘she’ is crap.
Very hurried and very poor attitude, I wouldn’t bother

Offline somerset_b

thanks for the update guys. I thought her reviews were questionable. £130 and a 2 hour round trip saved!

Offline bdyno

Had her on my hotlist too, not great that two people here claim to have seen her but haven't posted a review.

Maybe you guys could do a write up of your experience?  It's the bad experiences we need to be able to find out about most!

Offline invaderofrome

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping for some good entertainment there, but maybe I should look elsewhere.  :(

Offline rudolph hucker

Had her on my hotlist too, not great that two people here claim to have seen her but haven't posted a review.

Maybe you guys could do a write up of your experience?  It's the bad experiences we need to be able to find out about most!

My experience = shite
Move on