Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Torbay / Torquay / Paignton  (Read 1521 times)

Offline grant_82

First post for me.

Looking at AW there seems to be a never ending stream of Romanians (Latin??) every week a different batch. Are any real? I have triesd the Brazilians a few times when they are on tour in town. And a couple of our local girls. But apart from Romanians all a bit quiet any hidden gems?? Please tell.

I dont have very demanding tastes but like all of us I hate being ripped off or short changed.

Will start reviewing from my next outing.

Grant

Dave smith

There is a thread here on english Victoria in Bodmin who is on tour, she is in Torquay today, might be worth checking out.

Offline Ed Ward

Milfhoneybee and sexyjade301 are quality. Might have a go at at the suzyseams at some point too
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gustav Klimt

jessicalovesit1 is in Torquay. Used to see her when she was in Reading. English girl, really filthy & offers lots of services. Really good value for money. Highly recommended.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ed Ward

jessicalovesit1 is in Torquay. Used to see her when she was in Reading. English girl, really filthy & offers lots of services. Really good value for money. Highly recommended.

She used to do bareback  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ed Ward

How do you know? :unknown:

I'd looked her up and saw it on her profile list. Might have been an old profile but definitely her.

Offline Roth

I'd looked her up and saw it on her profile list. Might have been an old profile but definitely her.

Seems she's removed it now.  :unknown:

Offline Ed Ward

One guy wrote a, now removed, field report which mentioned his man juice dripping from her pussy on the way to the toilet  :vomit:

exd1970

I saw her a while ago in Torquay, I was hornier than a rhino and dropped her a txt.

She sent me a reply and I hot footed it to Torquay.  Did a car meet, which I was a bit reluctant to do..

Jess treated me to a full GFE, I really wanted to take her ass but didnt have the courage to ask, when I mentioned it on the way back she said next time.

10/10 from me, she drained my balls and is hot as fuck, I would bone her every day if I could

Offline Punter Griffin

Milfhoneybee and sexyjade301 are quality. Might have a go at at the suzyseams at some point too
+1 Had a duo with both of them, excellent punt.

Offline Roth

I saw her a while ago in Torquay, I was hornier than a rhino and dropped her a txt.

She sent me a reply and I hot footed it to Torquay.  Did a car meet, which I was a bit reluctant to do..

Jess treated me to a full GFE, I really wanted to take her ass but didnt have the courage to ask, when I mentioned it on the way back she said next time.

10/10 from me, she drained my balls and is hot as fuck, I would bone her every day if I could

Can you do a review please? :unknown: