Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes Submissive Anal Slut - Newcastle (Outcall)  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Bertram

External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Friendly and flirty emails, then Whatsapps closer to the day

PRICE: £500 for 4 hours

MERCEDES: Very, very pretty Mackem lass. Her body isn’t the best, she looks really OK in a dress, but once stripped down she has a bit of a spare tire round her belly and her tits are not the firmest. However, they are big, natural and quite perky and her arse is pretty shapely, and she has slim legs. Face 9/10, Body 6/10 IMHO. She talks like a well-spoken member of Byker Grove. Her accent really gave me the horn. Intelligent too. I liked talking to her. I could take her out for dinner quite easily. Although she would need to stick to salads LOL.

THE ACTION: Mercedes came to my room dressed in a long stylish overcoat, calling me “My Master” in that slutty accent as she entered. We kissed full DFK and then she bent over and showed me the butt plug she was wearing. I pulled it in and out a few times, then stuck it in her mouth to clean off. I then put the TV on and sat on the armchair with my arse hanging off the side and without hesitation she alternated between rimming me and sucking my cock. I held her head and skull-buggered her for a bit, then it was on with her collar to go to the bathroom. I made her pee in a cup then drink it, while slapping her face and tits, calling her a slag. This sounds disrespectful I know, but it was all clean fun, believe me. Then it was back to the bed for some (covered) fucking in her pussy and ass, and then me in her pussy and the butt plug in her ass. Condoms were changed between holes of course. Round one ended with a messy facial, she collected it off her pretty face and swallowed it. While I was recovering, I peed in her mouth twice, then she got me hard again and rode me cowgirl anally (covered) and then I finished by taking her butt from behind, with ass-to-mouth at regular intervals. The rest of the date we discussed fantasies and she truly is a little slut. Next time I will invite her for a gangbang, methinks. I told her about adultwork, she says she will join it soon. 10/10

OVERALL: I had a really horny time with Mercedes. She is one of the prettiest girls I have ever shagged. Her body is maybe one of the worst. But I have quite high standards in that department. And she is filthy is fuck, and nice with it too, so yeah I would see her again. 9/10 Overall.

Offline dp1892

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Certainly sounds like the type who will literally do anything although I'm not sure it's my cup of tea!

Face pics look something else, very pretty.

Good review..... I think.

Offline Fragilehand

This was bang on my fantasy in my late teens ... now it's not my scene pretty full on for a 1st review.not the type of lass you would take home to me mum. She would probably piss in the cup rather than  pour tea in it.. wouldn't go down well, I'll tell ya that for noffin.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am by simplicool »

Offline baresi

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Certainly sounds like the type who will literally do anything although I'm not sure it's my cup of tea!

Face pics look something else, very pretty.

Good review..... I think.

unless you like piss in it

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She looks very sexy but bloody hell, minimum booking 3 hours for 500 Euros?

Does she work in Newcastle all the time or was she touring?

From the website it looks like you pay an extra e.g. 100 euros and she travels to wherever you are in the UK, is that what you did?

If she did 1 hour incalls I'd be there like a shot.

Offline Bertram

From the website it looks like you pay an extra e.g. 100 euros and she travels to wherever you are in the UK, is that what you did?

I sent her an email and negotiated with her, she seems up for negotiations so YMMV. She wasn't on tour, I was just in Newcastle for the day (business meeting, I live outside the UK so I don't have much chance to punt in the UK), and needed someone local so I gave her a shot. She might have met me for an hour as I was nearby, I don't know to be honest. I need time for multiple shots so I always book a few hours. If you are a one-shot guy then it might be worth asking her for a 1 hour meeting and see what she says.

I feel I may have talked her body down, it's not that bad. As good as most you would find in civvy world. And her face is really gorgeous. Nice girl too, although this may not be too obvious from my review. Good girls can be sluts too LOL. I would consider her for a weekend or overnight or even dinner companion. I don't think she just drinks piss.

Offline waynekerr600

Pretty intelligent Mackem.

Don't think those three words have ever been used in the same sentence before.  :D

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Okay, I'll say it...
Where the fuck did this website come from!? ...and those prices!  :scare:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Okay, I'll say it...
Where the fuck did this website come from!? ...and those prices!  :scare:

I've never heard of it and I wouldn't use it, or see any of the prossies on it, ever.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

GeordieBadass

She has told me she only does minimum of a 3hr booking to hotels and would be 550 inc travel to Newcastle so it’s a non starter. Shame she doesn’t do shorter bookings.  Website is a bit bizarre too.