Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor - Gateshead Incall (AdultWork)  (Read 1230 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

SJL1892

External Link/Members Only

It's been a while after a self inflicted hiatus from the punting scene. Eased myself back in with a 15m appointment at £40. The meet happened around 6-7 weeks ago and I contemplated not reviewing it as Tori is well reviewed on here but felt it was right to contribute regardless.

Comms - Originally done via AW but the meet itself was arranged through text. Very simple, very easy.

Location - Nice flat opposite the hotel on the Gateshead side of the Quay. Easy enough to park, cost me £3 but could of got free parking nearer the venue itself.

The Meet - As you know Tori is beautiful. Amazing eyes, gorgeous hair and a superb body. Met me at the door with a welcoming kiss and cuddle before heading to the boudoir. Some superb DFK followed and mutual fondling. From here there was some amazing OWO with eye contact and spitting (her not me 😉). Then I wanted to pay her nether region some attention with RO and rimming. She seemed to enjoy this (don't they all though) and then it was on with the shell suit and I banged away like a trooper for a good 6-7 mins 💪🏻 before filling her up with the man batter.

Superb service from a true veteran of the game we all love. The perfect choice to dip my toe back in the punting pond, I will return to see her again.

Where the fk did Jessamy go while I was away?? 😔

TM

Offline toon972

Pleased you enjoyed yourself but veteran, bet she has a bit of a chuckle at that.

SJL1892

Aye, probably not the best choice of word but she'll know what's meant by it......I hope 🙏🏻

Offline toon972

Aye, probably not the best choice of word but she'll know what's meant by it......I hope 🙏🏻

Yeah no doubt about that.

Offline alenski

Regarding jessamy.she got married to  a client and quit the life.

Offline dubhcarr

respect for 15 min session OP...I needed longer with this beauty.....thanks for review........glad you enjoyed......wanting to revisit Tori sooner than maybe but schedules move and so many girls to see.....welcome back.......

Offline Mansell

respect for 15 min session OP...I needed longer with this beauty.....thanks for review........glad you enjoyed......wanting to revisit Tori sooner than maybe but schedules move and so many girls to see.....welcome back.......
Me too dubhcarr, longer the better and a hell of lot of fun  ;) ;) ;) Great review though.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:19:24 pm by Mansell »