Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessicasrabbit2017 - Newcastle  (Read 2590 times)

13 review(s) for RespectTheRabbit (10 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First post and review in the North East section. Normally punt in Edinburgh, but Newcastle seems to be attracting a number of lovelies these days, so thought it was time to explore somewhere new.

Comms:
Had been chatting with Jessica for a while on UKE and the meet was arranged through a combination of UKE and Adultwork, all good. Also available via Bonds. Phoned 10 min before appointment to get the flat number and was told to come straight up.

My first punt in Newcastle, but flat was easy to find and very central. The block is probably familiar to those who punt regularly in Newcastle.

The Meet:
Jessica opened the door stark naked as requested, or more accurately as I dared her to. :P She hides her face in UKE and AW pics, but I doubt anyone would be disappointed and she has lovely eyes. Jumped in the shower while she took care of the money (£120 for 1 hr). Offered a drink before starting, which given the heat outside (flat itself was fine) was welcome. Began with a little kissing, sensual, but not full FK, before Jessica moved on to OWO. This girl knows her way round a cock, plenty of variety, eye contact (very sexy ;)), and genuinely seems to love it. Said she could suck cock all day and I actually believe her. Had me close a couple of times, which doesn’t happen often with oral. Then, on with the rubber and she rode me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I may not have recognised her face, but that bum is instantly recognisable from her UKE media and reminded me that she also offers anal. After a change of condom, she lubed up and I eased into her in doggy. Felt fantastic up her tight arse :yahoo: and from the appreciative noises coming from her, she seemed to be enjoying it as much as me. Finished off with more oral combined with a vibrator on my cock, a first for me. Didn’t cum, but that’s no fault of Jessica’s efforts as I often don’t after the condom has been on. Jessica isn’t a clock watcher and we had a good chat before I left, about 15 min or so over time. She may have innocent, girl next door, looks, but has definitely got a kinky side to her as the “harness” (not sure what you call it, but see UKE pics) was hanging from the room door, and while I’m usually fairly vanilla myself, I may have to explore this side further on future visits.

Summary:
A friendly, sexy, redhead, who is very willing to please. Now that she’s taken my Newcastle punting virginity I will be back for a return visit at some point. :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review, I chatted with her before  and was interested but she said she doesn't do owo so that put me off. Did you discuss this beforehand ? :hi:

Offline whiskyfan

No, apart from the "outfit request", we didn't discuss any services beforehand. I'm more of a go with the flow type of punter, rather than coming with a set list of things to do.

Offline Jessicasrabbit2017

• Service Provider
Hello

My first post on the site.

Firstly thank you for the review it's very kind! I loved our meet :)  :dancegirl: :dance:

Just so there isn't any confusion with the ow and owo. As a general rule it is ow unless I feel comfortable that there are no smells, no bumps, cuts or grazes.

With this in mind to stop anyone getting here and being disappointed I say it's always ow or owo with discretion. I understand a lot of the girls do it differently however I need to look after my health so I can make sure I don't affect yours :) (perhaps a little paranoid) :angelgirl: xxxxxxxxxx

Online Kev3773

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review - thanks.

Curious - does she charge any extra for 'A' ?

Offline whiskyfan

Great review - thanks.

Curious - does she charge any extra for 'A' ?

Not for the hour I booked, shorter meets may be different. As I said, I didn't discuss services with her beforehand, so probably best to ask her to be sure.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:20:40 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline whiskyfan

Had a return visit to Jessica recently. Don't think it merits a new review as the meet was similar to my previous one and still very much a positive. However, bumping this thread to confirm what others have said and to avoid any future confusion, OWO is no longer on the table. Not a deal breaker for me, but may be for others.