Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKE images!!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline horsa

are any of the girls on UKE even on AW? most of the pictures on UKE are of a higher quality and it seems like I've never seen them on AW before  :unknown: :unknown:

I should have 10 punts booked by now just from the pictures alone on there!

should I join UKE to cast my net further afield in the hope of finding a regular?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
are any of the girls on UKE even on AW? most of the pictures on UKE are of a higher quality and it seems like I've never seen them on AW before  :unknown: :unknown:

I should have 10 punts booked by now just from the pictures alone on there!

should I join UKE to cast my net further afield in the hope of finding a regular?

Don't know about other areas, I don't look, but most of the ones in the NE are on AW, if they aren't (or even if they are) they have contact details under their 'about' tab on their profile page. Some have links as their signature. 

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I think the majority of the girls that post on UKE are on AW.

Offline whiskyfan

Most are on AW, but they have to be careful not to post duplicates of their AW pictures elsewhere or risk having their profiles shut down. Might be why you don't recognise them.

Offline nigel4498

Think that's right and that the photos on AW are copyright so they can't post them on other sites.
Perhaps a SP here could clarify/ confirm.

Offline OakTree

Think that's right and that the photos on AW are copyright so they can't post them on other sites.
Perhaps a SP here could clarify/ confirm.

What happens then when a review goes up on here and is indexed? It links the profile and shows her main profile pics.

Offline nigel4498

What happens then when a review goes up on here and is indexed? It links the profile and shows her main profile pics.

Think the AW rule refers to them posting the photos they display on other agency sites.

It does state that images may not be copied without consent on AW
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:29:48 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline NigelF

They're not posted by the WG though and indexing of pictures happens automatically and without "consent" from the WG or AW, not that it's needed anyway, presumably because the images aren't hosted on here, they're still hosted on AW.

A WG is able to change the pics that appear indexed by changing her main profile pics (sometimes it takes a while for small images to update and you can often see this when you click on the small images to show them full size because it shows a completely different picture if they've changed them but the small pictures haven't updated).

Nonetheless, I would find it very odd if AW went around checking on sites like UKE for girls who've posted the pictures they have on AW. Especially since they don't bother to do it with girls who's profile pictures are clearly stolen from elsewhere on the internet.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:46:30 pm by NigelF »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Actually, only the profile pictures shouldn't be used on other sites. If they're in the gallery it's fine.

Offline horsa

some of the pictures on UKE  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: makes a big difference to usual images you get on AW  :thumbsdown:

Offline datwabbit

Plus AW doesn't show pictures in the best resolution I think.  UKE is different software and does a lot better.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 09:31:27 am by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

I don't see how UKE will specifically help you find a regular. They're on AW too.

Offline horsa

Plus AW doesn't show pictures in the best resolution I think.  UKE is different software and does a lot better.

I agree. AW needs better quality images

Offline horsa

will sign up to UKE to find girls I like the look of and then hope they're a good representation of when I meet them in real life