Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM to full service  (Read 2086 times)

Offline hicf777

Does anyone have any advice for inviting a FBSM provider onto the table to provide more services?

I'm not sure she'd be up for it so don't want to dampen the relationship if she takes it the wrong way.

Thanks.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RandomGuy99

Ummm...

1. You ask them. 

2. They may say yes or no and continue doing what they're doing. You may not get another booking with them though as they often have strict rules and don't like their boundaries pushed. They want to feel safe in their place of work

It's pretty simple.

Offline hicf777

Ummm...

1. You ask them. 

2. They may say yes or no and continue doing what they're doing. You may not get another booking with them though as they often have strict rules and don't like their boundaries pushed. They want to feel safe in their place of work

It's pretty simple.

That's my point.. I want to avoid #2 if possible. Any experiences to share?

Offline RandomGuy99

You could try talking in a booking about having done it with another person and see if she takes the hint or shows an interest.

Offline southcoastpunter

you either ask them politely or push an existing boundary - and no one likes a boundary pusher!

Asking is the best way - maybe when you are leaving for next time (so she doesn't feel under any immediate pressure and its more comfortable for her)

Online PumpDump

Does anyone have any advice for inviting a FBSM provider onto the table to provide more services?

I'm not sure she'd be up for it so don't want to dampen the relationship if she takes it the wrong way.

Thanks.

What does she do at the moment? Assuming she does hand job only you could ask her if she would do a body to body massage. I find girls who do body to body will quite often be open to full service although it may take a few visits.

Offline JontyR

You can ask if it is ok to ask.

Offline contentguy

Thanks.

If it happens it happens, but asking for advice to make it happen, feels like boundary pushing to me.

If you want FS with a SP go see a SP that does FS.
If you want a massage and FS, go see a FS provider that does massage too.

Simples really  :unknown:

Offline hicf777

What does she do at the moment? Assuming she does hand job only you could ask her if she would do a body to body massage. I find girls who do body to body will quite often be open to full service although it may take a few visits.

She does massage with happy ending. She strips naked and lets me play with her pussy and suck her nipples and kiss her neck.

Online PumpDump

She does massage with happy ending. She strips naked and lets me play with her pussy and suck her nipples and kiss her neck.

You're almost there! Next time in the moment ask her to let you lick her pussy.

Offline hicf777

You're almost there! Next time in the moment ask her to let you lick her pussy.
What position works best? It's a small room with a proper massage table.

Offline RandomGuy99

If it happens it happens, but asking for advice to make it happen, feels like boundary pushing to me.

+1

Offline contentguy

What position works best? It's a small room with a proper massage table.

You need pictures now?  :dash:

Online PumpDump

You have no clue. Lots of massage providers are more than willing to do FS. I know one girl who works in massage shop. She likes it as she doesn't have to worry about renting a place, advertising for customers and all the other hassle. The added benefit is she is only expected to do massage. If a ugly smelly guy comes in and asks for extras she can say she doesn't to them. Where as a full service provider she has to say yes. She goes as far as full services with the customers she likes.

To add to that, many girls are suspicious of stings by local council and will not offer extras. They wait for you to ask.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 12:36:39 pm by PumpDump »

Offline contentguy

You have no clue. Lots of massage providers are more than willing to do FS. I know one girl who works in massage shop. She likes it as she doesn't have to worry about renting a place, advertising for customers and all the other hassle. The added benefit is she is only expected to do massage. If a ugly smelly guy comes in and asks for extras she can say she doesn't to them. Where as a full service provider she has to say yes. She goes as far as full services with the customers she likes.

I suggest you read what I said again before illustrating that you're a bit of a numpty.

Are you going to draw a picture for the OP?

Online PumpDump

I suggest you read what I said again before illustrating that you're a bit of a numpty.

Are you going to draw a picture for the OP?

I re-read it and it is still nonsense.

Offline hicf777

You need pictures now?  :dash:
I'm only interested whether to invite her to lie on the table or ask her to jump on top.

I've laid the groundwork by asking if the table is strong enough for both of us.

Offline RandomGuy99

I'm only interested whether to invite her to lie on the table or ask her to jump on top.

I've laid the groundwork by asking if the table is strong enough for both of us.
You'll figure it out if the time comes. If she has done it before then she'll know what works.

Offline RandomGuy99

I re-read it and it is still nonsense.
I think he's trying to say that if you want guaranteed massage and FS then the best way of getting that is getting a massage from a FS SP.

If you want to try your luck at getting FS from a massage provider then you can ask.  You might be lucky or you might get shot down in flames. I guess some enjoy the will she/won't she game whereas others like guaranteed FS. You pays your money. You make your choices.

Offline hicf777

You'll figure it out if the time comes. If she has done it before then she'll know what works.

Okay, how have you done it?

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
This topic is going the wrong way guys, as mentioned no one likes a boundary pusher.

If she doesn’t offer the services that’s her choice, leave it there.

When booking as if there’s anything extra, if not leave it there.

Or simply just book someone that provides the services your looking for, as all I’m reading is I’m looking for a girl that can be pushed into doing what should wouldn’t usually offer, how should I do this ? and we don’t want them folks here.   :drinks:

Offline RandomGuy99

Okay, how have you done it?
I've not as I don't do massages. I'm going off reading the reviews on here.

I want a shag, so I book a FS SP.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 01:38:47 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Stevelondon

The question couldn’t be explained any more succinctly than that surely. 👍🏻

Online Jonestown

OP doesn’t say how many times he has seen the girl or whether things have progressed over the visits, so difficult to gauge how accommodating she may be, however a polite enquiry if any finishes are on offer other than HE is hardly boundary pushing. Does sound as if the OP is quite inexperienced in these matters, so maybe focus on known FS providing massage girls for the time being, whilst still frequenting the girl in question.

Offline myothernameis

I'v seen a couple of Chinese females, who offer a massage service at there apartments, and HE was always provided at the end for a cost, £20

As time went by, and I have paid more visits to them, eventually they began to bring the subject, like do you want me to strip, and access to everything, cost for this £50

So have seen three different Chinese females over the last few years, and one day, one of these girls asked, am I interested in sex with her.  Now I had to ask her how much will this cost me, and £150 was her answer, so said no

Offline Global_Punter

Its a valid question as most FBSM providers tend to allow things progress from HE to FS as you build rapport.

I've booked several FBSM SP's that went from just clothed HE then to FS - somethings they got hunny and offered FS to my surprise!

At the same time some FBSM SP's will do B2B + HE but wouldn't cross that boundary and its best not to push it as they may feel unsafe taking additional booking from you.

In all if you enjoy the SP's Massage technique then continue booking the SP, then hopefully things will progress beyond the normal service offered.

My response is based on multiple bookings with SP's over the years and some tend to loosen up in the end, if its a registered premises then they will expect a hotel or home visit for the FS - most for fear of losing their license.

In all, patience is an important virtue in FBSM as a hubby - it that can bring many extras. It involves being able to enjoy your sessions with an SP without becoming frustrated or giving up, if you go only with the intention of whats on offer & any extras just adds to the build up.

Also don't forget the SP is human too, developing strong relationships often requires patience & you can develop a deeper connection with them that can lead to more extras. It takes time to build trust and establish mutual feelings.

If your not patient then read the review (s) or PM punters for SP's that offer both, as some of them take longer to loosen up.

Happy plunging  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 08:48:43 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Be upfront and honest with it

Can you please let me know your price list for any extras that I can purchase / upgrade to in my massage appointment

She can politely say yes or no

And say no offence I just really enjoy enjoy your exquisite body and touch

Compliments and smiles soften the business transaction and reassures her you won't try and hurt her or boundary push

Online stampjones

I think its a valid question. Extra services with FBSM is always a bit of an unknown cos they never advertise their extra services and wont discuss anywhere but in the room. So the simplest approach in my experience is to wait til they offer extra and ask what services they do. You can also directly as if they do FS at that point. No-one’s going to get offended or feel pushed there as long as you accept the answer. If they dont offer rxtras in the first place, dont ask. In your case next time you move to the HE bit ask if she does any other services and apply the advice above. It’s not complicated

Offline Okiedokie

I agree honestly and being likeable goes a long way - but you need to be able to still be fine and polite/pleasant if you get a no and be able to joke about it and move on without bringing it up repeatedly- that’s when it becomes creep and boundary pushing

I’ve had FS when I never thought I would never during FBSM and haven’t had where I thought it was extremely possible over time but different providers have there own limits and will only bend them incredibly rarely at most over a long period of time - 

If you’re at a stage where she is naked on the side of the table and let’s you play with her breasts and suck them and kiss her body too - it could be that this is something you’ve worked on over time or it’s something you have had straight away - but I don’t think she will be offended if you ask her to get onto the table with you if she’s comfortable with doing that - if she says no I don’t think she’ll think badly of you as you’re seeing her naked and playing with her anyway, she’ll understand - now whether she’ll provide FS or not is another matter and like others have said, you can always ask politely whether it’s an option potentially or not but I’d first see if she’s willing to get into the table first of all, sounds like you’re getting a naked HE on the side of the table atm with some extra play but she hasn’t given a b2b properly yet, but asking if she would be willing to get into the table with you doesn’t like she’d be insulted by if I had to guess - FS is another thing however

Online Jonestown

Asking if you can massage them is a good icebreaker, they seldom say no and if she did well then you’d know for sure that FS is not on the agenda.

Online PumpDump

Finally some sensible points from Okiedokie and stampjones. There seems to be a knee jerk reaction from some to paint anyone interested in seeking extra services from a FBSM provider as a boundary pusher, which is clearly not the case.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 12:02:07 am by PumpDump »

Offline hicf777

Thanks all.

The first massage I had with her was a regular sports massage. Then over the next 5 years it has progressed from me naked, with HE, her naked and light touching, now with fingering, nipple sucking and kissing her body. I'd love to try some B2B with her or go down on her.

Just to clarify, my intention is absolutely not to overstep her boundaries (we've known each other for a number of years). This thread was really so I could broach the topic respectfully.

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks all.

The first massage I had with her was a regular sports massage. Then over the next 5 years it has progressed from me naked, with HE, her naked and light touching, now with fingering, nipple sucking and kissing her body. I'd love to try some B2B with her or go down on her.

Just to clarify, my intention is absolutely not to overstep her boundaries (we've known each other for a number of years). This thread was really so I could broach the topic respectfully.

I that case asking her politely will be in order, if she says NO - then politely acknowledge that you respect her decision or as suggested above ask if you can have a mutual massage - this worked for me once & helped progress things further.

Happy plunging  :hi:

Offline sparkus

I think it pays to be diplomatic and, ahem, beat around the bush - don't blurt out demands or the S word.  I think it actually adds to the fun to discuss 'what else is on offer'?

TBF I can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times I've been rebuffed, on most occasions it was very much on the cards.