Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret WG feedback meanings.  (Read 5964 times)

Offline Johny Stone

I am now banned from the notes section so have only the feedback to rely on (my fault for helping people on here oops) so I don't.
What happened Dani, why are you banned from AW notes?

Offline Daffodil

That is why I said there is not a code but it is more of read between the lines on some of the feedback left...  For instance girl A always leaves really gushy feedback such as super sexy, so horny and skilled and is mine all mine or other such rubbish but for one client just put clean and on time, we can read that she did not like him for some reason
or girl B always leaves fairly normal feedback such as pleasant guy, good sense of humour or some such guff and for one client leaves so energetic, don't know where he gets all his energy from if I see him again I would need tons of redbull. then it would probably mean shagged me non stop from start to finish   It is not a code. It is common sense of reading between the lines. 
when I used to used feedback I always checked out what the girl said about the guy and then checked what she had put for other clients so I could get an idea about how truthful she was and if I should believe the feedback or not.

I have never said there is a code.  It would be stupid to think there was as noone would bloody well know it.  What I said was you can often read between the lines

I think you're reading way too much into AW feedback  :wackogirl:

DaveMugabe

Going by my experience, it is very unlikely that an average prossie will have the intelligence levels to even read between the lines.

The notes system however has to be the way they provide actual feedback

vorian

Going by my experience, it is very unlikely that an average prossie will have the intelligence levels to even read between the lines.

The notes system however has to be the way they provide actual feedback

Hidden feedback which can and has been used maliciously in the past, just another flawed AW function.