Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes you go for a trip to the gum clinic??  (Read 1717 times)

Pompoy123

Hi guys and dolls

I was wondering what prompts you to take a trip to the gum clinic apart from the obvious sign of something dodgy down below.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would imagine it is the same reason us women go.  For our own safety and peace of mind.  I go every six weeks to the gum but do get throat swabs as well in between if I get a sore throat as I think six weeks is long enough between visits for me.  I should imagine punters see a set amount of girls or wait a set time be it three or six months and go and get checked regularly. 
some infections may not give any symptoms to men such as chlamydia so going for regular checks can pick it up

SirFrank

My cock fell off once and I thought this can't be right so I thought best to get it checked out. Turns out I was worrying about nothing

Offline smiths

Hi guys and dolls

I was wondering what prompts you to take a trip to the gum clinic apart from the obvious sign of something dodgy down below.

I go quartely because i punt with complete strangers and wish to be checked out because of that.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:56:50 pm by smiths »

Pompoy123

I go quartely because i punt with complete strangers and wish to be checked out because of that.

Smith you nob whether you punt with strangers or not should not make a difference as the WG is not only shagging you!!! lol

JV547845

Felt ill shortly after a punt.  Hoped to confirm it was just flu or glandular fever.  The GUM clinic staff were excellent and I got the all clear :).

Offline smiths

Smith you nob whether you punt with strangers or not should not make a difference as the WG is not only shagging you!!! lol

As i said i go to the GUM quartely as i punt with complete strangers, seems very clear to me.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

He punts with Prossies who he may know in the business sense but could not know enough to trust his sexual health to them hence the use of the word strangers.

Pompoy123

He punts with Prossies who he may know in the business sense but could not know enough to trust his sexual health to them hence the use of the word strangers.

I'm a bit lost here Dani as I personally would not trust my sexual health with anyone WG or girlfriend as shit happens.

Trust know one

Offline smiths

Indeed. In a relationship we get tested together and if the tests are negative we then do BB sex. Now if i had never ever trusted a woman i loved i wouldnt now have my son by our preferred method of shagging my then partner, her getting pregnant and producing him.

What others do is a matter for them of course, knocking her up was great fun to me and i am very glad i did it by that route rather than artificial insemination or other route where BB intercourse never has to occur between partners. I personally dont see the fun in that.

Pompoy123

Indeed. In a relationship we get tested together and if the tests are negative we then do BB sex. Now if i had never ever trusted a woman i loved i wouldnt now have my son by our preferred method of shagging my then partner, her getting pregnant and producing him.

What others do is a matter for them of course, knocking her up was great fun to me and i am very glad i did it by that route rather than artificial insemination or other route where BB intercourse never has to occur between partners. I personally dont see the fun in that.

I hear ya Smiths I have trust issues to be honest :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I hear ya Smiths I have trust issues to be honest :)

That's not a bad thing but in a very long term relationship or marriage trust issues should not be an issue at all.  If you are both tested together after a period of time and both are clear then there is no harm in not using condoms after all it is how families are made.
By all means never trust a prossie or a casual hook up but if you find you cannot ever trust a long term partner you should perhaps try to find out why as it is not healthy to never trust any one.  The one person you should be able to trust is your wife/husband if you have a mutually respectful relationship (which would also include a mutually rewarding sex life)

Pompoy123

That's not a bad thing but in a very long term relationship or marriage trust issues should not be an issue at all.  If you are both tested together after a period of time and both are clear then there is no harm in not using condoms after all it is how families are made.
By all means never trust a prossie or a casual hook up but if you find you cannot ever trust a long term partner you should perhaps try to find out why as it is not healthy to never trust any one.  The one person you should be able to trust is your wife/husband if you have a mutually respectful relationship (which would also include a mutually rewarding sex life)

Thanks Dani for the advice but as we well no a lot of guys on here and out in the world are married and sleeping around so it begs to differ that a lot of women do it too.

As far as I'm aware I have not been cheated on but it only takes a bareback with the wrong person to truly fuck up your life :(