Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh festival time!  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

Will be up next week and plan to visit Blair st and New street. Read a good thread comparing the 3 places earlier this year but can't find it?  Al s o do massage parlour exist?

Presume they will a 'll be busy and don't want to bring g burner phone so, best times? Any other tips also appreciated.

First time back in Edinburgh since I got my new hobby.  :rolleyes:

Offline gorgie tony

Any other tips also appreciated.

Preview your post and read it before posting them.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 06:38:52 am by gorgie tony »

Offline CallumTT

I have been a few times so not an expert but what I have gleaned so far: 

Blair street I've been to most often.  It's good and central, always been a positive vibe from receptionist.  The changing area is totally communal so often see other punters.  I've gone a few times and always enjoyed myself.  The attitude of the girls in the "choosing room" varies, sometimes the mood is a bit low 

London street I went to once and it was a good punt, you walk straight into the "choosing room" and the girls seemed, on this occasion at least, to have a better vibe than Blair street.  There are changing cubicles so little more private, but still quite possible to bumping into other punters     

New town sauna I went to once and they totally dicked me around with swapping out a slender girl I wanted for a fat girl.  It was a one off, so maybe I was unlucky or maybe they are always a bit shit. 

Girls wise, I wouldn't say the choice of girls of amazing and there is a fair turnover too, so I wouldn't like to predict one place will necessarily be better than another.  You can always call ahead and ask for a rundown of the girls and what they are like and you'll get an age/build/nationality summary.  If you've been punting in London then I'd lower your expectations.

Timing wise, everywhere in Edinburgh is busy right now.  Even before the fringe, I went into Blair street at the back of 10 one morning, not long after it opened, and it the choice was one girl!  All others were busy. 

Offline Keema

I went into Blair street at the back of 10 one morning, not long after it opened, and it the choice was one girl!  All others were busy.

Aye what can I say, that was me ;)

Offline Titti Tatti

Thank you Callum.

Will see how often I can slip away for "a little bit of exercise"

Offline Titti Tatti

Will try and write up my experiences more fully, but for anyone planning a visit to Edinburgh I'd say give New Town and Blair st a go, they get a positive review. What they do they do pretty well. London could do with a joint or twenty like them.