Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pay Pigs/ Findom  (Read 4859 times)

Offline hendrix

What an irony that for a forum where men discuss paying women for sexual services there are plenty of judgemental and ill-conceived opinions on other men choosing to spend their money on women for other kind of services...

+1 not my thing but very weird to read about punters judging other mens legal tastes. Same with the virtual services (that I really enjoy), not sure why it boils so much piss  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

+1 not my thing but very weird to read about punters judging other mens legal tastes. Same with the virtual services (that I really enjoy), not sure why it boils so much piss  :lol:

I've heard of high blood pressure but not boiled piss pressure
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

What an irony that for a forum where men discuss paying women for sexual services there are plenty of judgemental and ill-conceived opinions on other men choosing to spend their money on women for other kind of services...

Well said.

What gets up my nose is this idea that if some bloke chooses to do something in the way of sexual enjoyment (or kink what want of a better word)....and others don't get it. They assume the bloke must be mad, bonkers, have had a traumatic upbringing or is in need of therapy..

They think like that and then go on to write a review where they tell everyone how good it was to stick their tongue up a SP's shit hole.

But thats ok is it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me. Its a short life...just enjoy the moments and don't judge.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 08:43:00 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline chadpitt

These idiots are getting exploited. It's not even transactional. Being exploited, humiliated and financially abused is not a service.

External Link/Members Only

This guy is in £20k debt because of findoms and all the comments are bashing him because he's an idiot.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
These idiots are getting exploited. It's not even transactional. Being exploited, humiliated and financially abused is not a service.

This guy is in £20k debt because of findoms and all the comments are bashing him because he's an idiot.

It’s their choice! As I said previously different strokes for different folks

Offline Thephoenix

It’s their choice! As I said previously different strokes for different folks

I'm probably talking crap, but maybe with some paypigs they're making these choices as a result of an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
I guess that can apply to other things such as gambling, or yes...punting.

I don't judge other folk's sexual tastes or tendencies.
We all make bad choices but most of the time it doesn't end up with financial ruin.

I'm not comfortable with anyone gaining substantial financial benefit from anyone who MAY be suffering from such a compulsion, particularly if the person isn't able to control or understand their behaviour. :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

For fucks sake. There are numerous stories about blokes getting into debt because they just like sex. Or blokes spending far too much on women who take them for everything they’ve got. (Don’t ask me for any specific links cos I can’t be arsed to look. But we have all heard them before)
Are they being exploited, humiliated, taken for a ride too.

There is no doubt in my mind that there will be some men who ARE emotionally and psychologically fragile (for want of a better word)
But that applies to your average punter too.

Being into findom and getting something out of it while still being financially secure….. good thing.

Shagging far too much, sucking and fucking and getting into debt…… bad thing.

Now who would you say was the idiot. ?

Online Atrueyorkie

So nobody on this platform has direct experience of this or being one? I’m curious to hear from their perspective genuinely.

Offline Stevelondon

So nobody on this platform has direct experience of this or being one? I’m curious to hear from their perspective genuinely.

No direct experience and it’s not something that would do anything for me (tight bugger)
But I did mention somewhere on here that I know of someone through another fetish forum. Who is a pay pig of sorts. But he is in a long term relationship with his pro Dom and it’s part of their dynamic so to speak.
But also like I said. The idea of just giving money to an SP simply cos she asks for it.
That’s a little weird to me.

Offline king tarzan

Only a thick stupid imbicille will put himself in that position

Offline Bopcrown

You are absolutely right.

I am not one to kink shame but this sure takes the cake.

You are humiliated, rinsed dry, and still no sex.

Had a mate who was in one of these relationships. He was paying for the girls flights home to Romainia, shopping trips, meals, driving her to hotels for overnight stays without him, and she'd always be calling up to "borrow" £100.

Unfortunately he was one of those guys without much experience of anything. I only noticed as he started talking about his girlfriend, but she'd never come out with us, or do any of the "Coupley" things. The one time I met her I got the feeling that she wasn't on the level.

Did some basic investigation, and my suspicions were confirmed. Not an SP (I'm be fine with someone dating inside the industry) but a common scammer, with several victims on the hook.

I ended up sitting him down, explaining exactly what was going on, and showed him her IG. Broke the Poor sod for a few months, and I felt like a complete shit. But it had to be done.

Online Atrueyorkie

Had a mate who was in one of these relationships. He was paying for the girls flights home to Romainia, shopping trips, meals, driving her to hotels for overnight stays without him, and she'd always be calling up to "borrow" £100.

Unfortunately he was one of those guys without much experience of anything. I only noticed as he started talking about his girlfriend, but she'd never come out with us, or do any of the "Coupley" things. The one time I met her I got the feeling that she wasn't on the level.

Did some basic investigation, and my suspicions were confirmed. Not an SP (I'm be fine with someone dating inside the industry) but a common scammer, with several victims on the hook.

I ended up sitting him down, explaining exactly what was going on, and showed him her IG. Broke the Poor sod for a few months, and I felt like a complete shit. But it had to be done.

You’re a good friend   :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

Well done, but not quite the same thing  :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

Well done, but not quite the same thing  :unknown:

I agree. But well done that bloke for having a word with his silly mate.

Also not the sane thing but just thought I’d mention, seeing as we are on about having a word etc.

Bloke I used to work with yonks back. Obviously didn’t think much of using soap and water occasionally. Body odour …… pooh !!!

Had a quiet word with him as he was becoming a bit of a talking point with colleagues.
He told me to fuck off.

I hope the stinking sod is giving all his cash away to some findom 😂😂😂

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Normally the moment I see the word paypig on a profile it completely puts me off
+1

Offline Colston36

+1

Sounds like a wife tbh

My third and final wife (can't afford any more) spent for America. Once she bought three vehicles in one day: a car, a horse box and a silly (and unstable) Suzuki jeep.

Admittedly it was during my stinking rich years, but a little OTT. And in one way she was not like many wives. She was as sexy as hell. But oh, the dosh she cost!

Offline hamchang

I know of a guy who was into this. He probably still is if he was honest about it. It started with him falling in "love" with a girl on one of the social media platforms that he stumbled across and for what ever reason she responded to his message. Long story short she agreed to meet with him for a social date for a fee of a couple hundred, which he did, and kept it up. Eventually the money was not for meeting but to talk on the phone, and then to respond to messages, and ultimately then when ever she told him to. It was about a year after this started that he told me, and I intervened as best I could. I wanted to go to the cops but he wouldn't let me. Why did he fall for it? He is single in his 50's wheel chair confined and lonely. Very very lonely and she took advantage of that, the shame of which prevented him from going to the cops. There are plenty of women who would love to do this to blokes same as there are loads of disgusting immoral men about. Just takes fate putting the susceptible into the path of them is all same as pimps and young girls / boys. 

Offline king tarzan

I know of a guy who was into this. He probably still is if he was honest about it. It started with him falling in "love" with a girl on one of the social media platforms that he stumbled across and for what ever reason she responded to his message. Long story short she agreed to meet with him for a social date for a fee of a couple hundred, which he did, and kept it up. Eventually the money was not for meeting but to talk on the phone, and then to respond to messages, and ultimately then when ever she told him to. It was about a year after this started that he told me, and I intervened as best I could. I wanted to go to the cops but he wouldn't let me. Why did he fall for it? He is single in his 50's wheel chair confined and lonely. Very very lonely and she took advantage of that, the shame of which prevented him from going to the cops. There are plenty of women who would love to do this to blokes same as there are loads of disgusting immoral men about. Just takes fate putting the susceptible into the path of them is all same as pimps and young girls / boys.

Money creates and brings out the worst in humans..
Not all but some...
Very sad someone got taken advantage of...
Saw something similar on a bus once, they were known to each other..
Sensed something wasn't right, old man and this young wan pestering him for £300..
Wanted to intervene, but didn't, if police got involved and he denied the coercion I would of looked silly and stupid..
Something wasn't right about the woman's nature