Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKPunting.com's 7th birthday  (Read 5428 times)

Offline SamLP

A belated happy b'day to UKPUNTING. The founders, Admin and to all the punters who contribute with reviews, info, banter and make the place what it is today  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Happy birthday, UKP. 

I'm grateful to those, that have helped make UKP what it is  :drinks:

cerealpunter

Belated Happy Birthday UKP and Admin for all the hard work

Offline fitasfuck

Happy birthday to this great site.

The exponential rise in it's popularity is testimonial to the wonderful resource that it is to all of us and also to the totally fair, unbiased and no-nonsense approach of admin, regardless of how indispensable someone thinks he is. Thanks admin & long live UKP.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Happy birthday to this great site.

The exponential rise in it's popularity is testimonial to the wonderful resource that it is to all of us and also to the totally fair, unbiased and no-nonsense approach of admin, regardless of how indispensable someone thinks he is. Thanks admin & long live UKP.
Here Here. But let's not forget what also made this site stand out even in the early days was a mix of personalitys and good humour, as well as no vested interests from pimps and advertising revenue.  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Oops - i missed it
Am i supposed to send Admin a card ?  :lol:
7 years - crikey.  I've been on here about half this period
Time flies when you're having fun !
What an ace 'place' to be  :thumbsup:  :drinks:  :yahoo:

Offline Bond

A belated happy birthday to UK Punting ... and a well deserved thanks to Admin  :drinks:

Offline Johnbean

Thanks to you both for a great site and all the help getting me laid this past few years!!

Offline Chorley

Congratulations to all involved on providing a truly excellent resource for  us lucky punters. :thumbsup:

Drood1

Well done guys, excellent site. May you have 7 more years of plenty
 :dance:

Offline 8-VUU

:thumbsup:
Just wanted to give props to admin and contributors for all the great work. Checking in from the States, where it is drier than the Sahara when it comes to punting. Visiting the UK next month. Hope to leave a few reviews from the punting trip.
Thanks again.

Nik123

Congratulations and keep going this way because UKP is a gret website! :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

:thumbsup:
Just wanted to give props to admin and contributors for all the great work. Checking in from the States, where it is drier than the Sahara when it comes to punting. Visiting the UK next month. Hope to leave a few reviews from the punting trip.
Thanks again.

Welcome to the U.K. and UKPunting. Please remember not to tip our prostitutes (this is Britain!)  :hi:  ;)

Offline candec

Happy Birthday!  It is good there is a still a forum devoted to punting since the demise of the %%% Forum.

vw

Happy 7th birthday ,  and massive thanks to admin  :hi:

No thanks to you for recommending price rises on uke.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

When its wintery you can give them a tip:  " don't eat yellow snow "

I like giving them a tip f/b my 5-6-7-8-9-10 inch shaft

Welcome to the U.K. and UKPunting. Please remember not to tip our prostitutes (this is Britain!)  :hi:  ;)