Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Eva - Liverpool Street  (Read 925 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6671421) (14 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Sehwagulkar

The punt happened about 4 months ago. Eva has been around for a few years, and has been well reviewed here - though her newer reviews are mixed. probably to do with the fact that she is looking to leave the industry - so depending on whether you click with her YMMV.

Current profile: External Link/Members Only
Earlier profile for linking purposes (as Foxy Natalia): External Link/Members Only

Preamble:
This was one of two punts that day. I was trying to see how effective the blue pill is, and if i can make the second punt all about anal. The mistake I made was to book them back to back with just enough time to travel between the two punts. On reflection, some breathing space would have been good.

Communication:
Efficient communication with Eva who seems to handle her own messages. Booked her a couple of days in advance, and confirmed on the day.

Cost:
£ 180 for 60 minutes. From memory, there were no extras. I go for vanilla GFE services (DFK, RO, OWO, protected penetration), which she was fine with.  The only thing to note is that i checked for 2 shots, given that i come rather quickly the first time. Her response was to see how it goes and if we both are not too tired then it is fine.

Looks::
I would say that she is in her early - mid thirties, but is reasonably fit. She has C sized boobs with a little bit of sag due to age, but very enjoyable nonetheless. Her skin isnt as smooth as i would have liked and her face was also a bit severe, but i found her to be attractive overall. She speaks good English and was easy to talk to.

Meet:
I was running a bit late thanks to TFL, but kept her in the loop. She is in a serviced apartment block, and she sent me the entry code when I arrived at the station. So there was no awkward waiting in the street. Knocked on her apartment (a couple of flights up), and was let in promptly. I liked what I saw, and handed over the monies. I was asked to have a shower and mouthwash (if i wanted GFE).

Came out in a towel, and started pleasant DFK with her, with my hands divesting her of the lingerie and feeling her taut body. Lay down on the bed, and after some more mutual kissing and caressing, went down on her. nicely shaped pussy with no fishy smell, and she seemed to enjoy my attentions. After some time, she returned the favour. felt the sap rising, so asked her to stop and got her to ride me in CG. This was very good and a highlight of the punt - she has good stamina, and I came in the bag after a few min (doesnt normally happen in CG for me). Cleaned ourselves up, and lay down for a bit of chit chat. She mentioned that she is looking to leave the industry, and branching out in her own business venture which she is setting up currently.

After a few min of chatting, life started returning to mini me helped by Eva's stroking. She then went down on me,  which changed to 69 as I wanted to taste her pussy again. After some time, put on a condom, and mounted her in missionary. This then flowed to doggy, and i came close to cumming the second time. But wanted to experience CG with her again, so changed and came for the second time in that position.

Showered, got ready and out of the flat dot on the hour with a goodbye kiss. Even though we started 5 min late and I only spent 55 min there, I didn't feel shortchanged. Plus had to rush to the other punt.

Overall:
It was a decently enjoyable punt for me, hence the positive.. I hadn't punted for some time, and it was good to get back in the saddle with a seasoned pro.
Would I return - probably not. I would recommend her, but honestly this wasn't in the top punts list for me. Plus she might be leaving imminently.

Offline magnetico