Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Cinthyaa - Oxford, but does also work elsewhere  (Read 1396 times)

5 review(s) for Gorgeous Cinthyaa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

There is another review for Cinthyaa elsewhere on this forum (or rather a poor review of the girl who was working with her at the time - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52230.0 ). So I'd thought I'd redress the balance and give my verdict of Cinthyaa.

It was late Saturday night and I had the horn. I whipped out my phone and looked up who was available for an hour in Oxford on AW for £100. I gave Cinthyaa a call and the phone hung up immediately, shortly followed by a txt message asking me to txt her back. I thought it's the usual thing that the girl in question cannot speak very good English and only wants to communicate by txt message to arrange a meeting. I replied back saying that I didn't want to have a txt conversation and if she couldn't speak English then I'd sooner not bother. With that I got a call back from another phone number from a girl who spoke very good English.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, after a chat about whether there were any hidden extras, etc (there wasn't btw) I arranged to meet up with her.

Cinthyaa's flat was down the far end of Jericho in Oxford in a residential area. Parking was difficult as there only seemed to be one or two spaces a short walking distance away. Other than that it was either double yellow lines or resident only parking. Likewise the flat was hard to find as it was dark and I couldn't blasted see the name of the complex where she was staying. I'm sure finding it in the daytime would be easy. Intercom entry so no one knew who you are visiting. No curtain twitchers either as the flat entrance is around the rear of the complex.

Cinthyaa met me at the door, not wearing much at all. Certainly not enough to stop her boobs from making the occasional appearance through the loose fitting negligee she was wearing.

She gave me a welcoming kiss and showed me though to the bedroom, which was clean and tidy. Likewise so was the bed. Money exchanged hands and she gave me another kiss and told me to make myself comfortable before disappearing briefly to store the money away safety.

Upon her return, more kisses followed. Loads of caressing as well. She has the most gorgeous boobs. Lovely, firm, and real. Likewise her nipples were equally lovely to suck on. Her skin is lovely and smooth. She turned me on so much that I didn't last very long before depositing my first load of spunk all over her right hand which she had been gently using to play with my cock and balls all the time we were kissing.

After wiping me down, and herself also, we lay there for a couple of minutes relaxing and chatting. Cinthyaa speaks very good English and also had no difficulty understanding me either.

Anyway, onto round two. I went down on her and gave her clit and shaven pussy a good licking and fingering. She climaxed at least twice and nearly squashed my middle finger when her pussy contracted around it. Her pussy and my hand were soaking by the time she told me to stop because she couldn't take any more. I generally get complemented on my oral skills, and by the look on Cinthyaa's face, I'd say I'd hit the mark with her too.

Once she recovered from her orgasms, more kissing and cuddling followed, and then she headed downstairs to my semi hard cock. Without hesitation she started giving me OWO and a lovely blow job. Unfortunately I was enjoying it so much I let her continue instead of getting around to fucking her. I warned her I was about to cum and some of it shot in her mouth and the rest dribbled back down over my cock, balls and her hand again. More wiping down ensued. There was still some time left of the hour that I'd booked and she was more than happy to lay there cuddled up next to me chatting about this and that.

At no time did I feel any clock watching occurred. I had the full hour with Cinthyaa. We laughed, joked, and had great conversation throughout the duration of our time together. In fact we got on like a house on fire. I felt at ease with her and it seemed like I'd known her for years and not just met her for the first time.

It was a shame the OP of the thread that I linked to at the start of this review never got to see Cinthyaa. I'm sure he would have had a whale of a time too.

I'll finish by saying that if you can actually speak directly to Cinthyaa instead of going through the receptionist who takes calls on her behalf then you'll probably end up seeing her and not possibly end up seeing someone else instead.

I know there is a lot of negativity towards Romanian working girls, and I've had more than my share of the bad ones, but Cinthyaa is the exception. It's a pity more aren't like her.

This was among one of the best punts I've ever had.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:37:02 pm by Lewis »

Offline Equilibrium

Awesome review. Sure makes me want to book her :).
Just shocked that in the whole hour, there was no action at all and she made you cum twice!!!
Don't know about you but that would have been a waste of a punt for me.
Still, at least she knows how to give a proper service. :drinks:

Offline Lewis

Just shocked that in the whole hour, there was no action at all and she made you cum twice!!!

Sometimes I just enjoy pleasant female company with loads of intimate touching, kissing and petting, instead of "wham bam thank you mam".

Unfortunately she's now back in London for a little while.