Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euro Hotel, Harrow - Avoid!  (Read 1044 times)

Offline gorebridge

Went to this place (two converted suburban semis) recently. Owner tucks a few girls away in a corner of his hotel. My punt was in a single room with a squeaky bed. Should have walked but had travelled for ages to reach this place, and to be fair the girl was OK.
However, no shower or washing facilities, and the toilet wouldn't flush - was disgusted with myself for staying to be honest! Just giving a heads up in case someone gets directed to this postcode: HA1 4HN.

jimbobwood

Offline gorebridge

No sorry.
Was on AW as Sonya something when I booked, but it was gone by the time I was back home, hence the postcode and hotel warning. These girls aren't independent, and are being "looked after" by another girl.

Art Issue

I booked to see External Link/Members Only when I got there at the appointed time she was busy and

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only were available.

They are all Romanians.

Offline Cunning Punt

I booked to see External Link/Members Only when I got there at the appointed time she was busy and

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only were available.

They are all Romanians.

..and barebackers!  :scare:

LL

..and barebackers!  :scare:
Although that "like" has been ticked (probably by the pimp) I'm not convinced they would actually do it.  It's not listed as an extra - where other things are. I.e. CIM £20 extra, Anal £20 extra - so why not mention bareback here?  Just having it on the likes though is enough to put me off, personally (as if the review wasn't enough)

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, either way, I'm not going to take the risk.