Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minx83 Stockton on tees  (Read 1835 times)

4 review(s) for Minx Massage Queen (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Ladboro

External Link/Members Only

Seen minx83 this afternoon for an hour massage with he for £50.

All good comms right up to the meet, although her profile states you will be welcomed by her husband, I still went along more curious than anything really.
As I walked round to the door he was outside having a smoke, pleasant and friendly and said go in up stairs, that bit was over and started to relax, I met minx in the room very talkative and friendly also very sexy wearing stockings and a tight top revealing a lovely cleavage. As it was my first time she asked a few questions about my health and if I would fill in a quick form for insurance purposes which I did.
The room was dimly lit with soft music very calming, the room was well set up.

She asked me to get undressed and lay down while doing so she was out the room, upon returning general chit chat how's your day and things while she started on my front, pretty good feeling I would say starting with my arms and while raising my arm up she put my hand in her cleavage I thought nice touch same with other arm. After doing my legs and shoulders I turned around on my front I was so relaxed and enjoyed it, while doing inner thighs a few touches to the balls another nice touch, no swipes across the arse crack like sheng that I've read and was wondering if minx would. Once finished I turned over again for the HE which was very pleasurable seemed she knew what she was doing. Bit more chit chat and she left the room while I got changed. Her husband walked to the door to unlock it and see me out.

In all fairness I think it would put a lot of people off with the fact her husband is in the other room, but really nice people and I am at ease that I've done it and will return.

I wouldn't mind seeing sheng to compare as her reviews are second to none, just a bit to fair to travel, time will tell

Offline waynekerr600

Fill in a form? Well that's a new one at a rub and tug. I've had that at a legit sports massage before.

Dare I ask what questions were on the form? Name, address, employer, credit card number and Facebook account name?

Offline Shearer1955

Fill in a form? Well that's a new one at a rub and tug. I've had that at a legit sports massage before.

Dare I ask what questions were on the form? Name, address, employer, credit card number and Facebook account name?

Just ask her what her VAT registration number is and I'm sure the questions will stop  ;) :rolleyes:

cj2

External Link/Members Only

Seen minx83 this afternoon for an hour massage with he for £50.

All good comms right up to the meet, although her profile states you will be welcomed by her husband, I still went along more curious than anything really.
As I walked round to the door he was outside having a smoke, pleasant and friendly and said go in up stairs, that bit was over and started to relax, I met minx in the room very talkative and friendly also very sexy wearing stockings and a tight top revealing a lovely cleavage. As it was my first time she asked a few questions about my health and if I would fill in a quick form for insurance purposes which I did.
The room was dimly lit with soft music very calming, the room was well set up.

She asked me to get undressed and lay down while doing so she was out the room, upon returning general chit chat how's your day and things while she started on my front, pretty good feeling I would say starting with my arms and while raising my arm up she put my hand in her cleavage I thought nice touch same with other arm. After doing my legs and shoulders I turned around on my front I was so relaxed and enjoyed it, while doing inner thighs a few touches to the balls another nice touch, no swipes across the arse crack like sheng that I've read and was wondering if minx would. Once finished I turned over again for the HE which was very pleasurable seemed she knew what she was doing. Bit more chit chat and she left the room while I got changed. Her husband walked to the door to unlock it and see me out.

In all fairness I think it would put a lot of people off with the fact her husband is in the other room, but really nice people and I am at ease that I've done it and will return.

I wouldn't mind seeing sheng to compare as her reviews are second to none, just a bit to fair to travel, time will tell
Did you get invoice or receipt after filling the form as well as the service you received or she provides?

Offline Ladboro

Haha no receipts or anything. Questions on the form was for name and address then a tick box yes or no about your health. In all honesty I felt it was the norm, bit of a learning curve for me then

Offline waynekerr600

Haha no receipts or anything. Questions on the form was for name and address then a tick box yes or no about your health. In all honesty I felt it was the norm, bit of a learning curve for me then

You gave your real name and address?  What could possibly go wrong?

P.S. I've got some magic beans for sale......

Offline Winker121

Surely you are winding us up!  You didn't really fill in a form did you?

Offline Ladboro

I did fill the form in yes but not my real name or address lol, didn't think I would have to explain that 1 haha,

How much you selling them magic beans for ? Asking for a friend  :D

Offline waynekerr600

How much you selling them magic beans for ? Asking for a friend  :D

£5000 but they do make your dick longer.

Offline Shearer1955

£5000 but they do make your dick longer.

Beyonce must have stuck one up her arse  ;)

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:

Name and ADRESS ,,, hello or is it me hitting the panic button early ,,,  might as well give them an invite to pop around and gave afternoon tea with the Mrs  :scare:

Offline OscarC

Did she explain what her GDPR policy was in relation to the info on the form you provided?  :scare:

Offline everaad

When i visited her,
She only asked if i had any medical conditions,
Was not asked to fill out any forms.