Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just been Outed by a regular  (Read 43880 times)

GrumpyoldGit

I have been stupid enough to give some of my personal details to a WG who, until very recently, was my only and regular wg.
She has turned very nasty and has just outed me to the wife. The bitch also owes me money.
If she re-appears on AW her name is ZoeLou aged about 24. She works in Stoke-on-Trent.
Be very careful with her.

cornbeefinspector

ouchie, never lend cash to a prossie, it will always end in tears

Offline NIK

It seems it's become fashionable.

I blame Lou4Fun.  :wackogirl: :D

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Why on Earth did you lend her money?(and why did she accept?), not professional behaviour.

I found this posted by you in September;

I finally had to make the break from my regular yesterday.

As SWMBO comes home tomorrow and I have gotten myself in too deep with Zoe I realised that the good times must come to an end.

I went to see her for a 1 hour final business meet and ended up spending four hours with her.

We had already discussed what would happen when my other half came home, but we both crossed the boundaries yesterday by admitting our feelings for each other.

I have gone way too far and allowed myself to become too attached to her, though I have helped her sort her life out.

She admitted that our previous few meets had meant too much for her and felt a very strong bond forming as well.

The sex has been the best for me in years, actually for as long as I can remember.

Anyway we have agreed to keep in touch by text with the odd meet in a pub for a chat and catch up.
I have been very fluffy and have been hurting today, hence the delay in this update.

At least I have made a friend whilst I was left alone and feeling very down.

I just hope that we will remain friends for a long while to come.

Yes you can get emotionally attached to a WG, but with a lot of work and understanding I think you both can overcome the situation.

Alas this is the end of my punting for a while whilst I try to rebuild my life with her indoors.

What on earth happened after this?A few months later you post that you are seeing her again. Sounds to me this became quite messy.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:28:03 am by Strawberry »

GrumpyoldGit

I became very fluffy with her.
If you read the EAS thread you may just understand why.
She said she was trying to better her life and I believed her.
She dropped her profile and was very hard up for cash.
Her boyfriend is a lazy cunt and depends on her for money to keep his place going.

Yes I was VERY stupid and allowed myself to be led up the garden path.

It will not happen again.

Yes Strawberry, I had started seeing her again and it got very messy in the last couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:31:10 am by GrumpyoldGit »

Hellraiser

I became very fluffy with her.
If you read the EAS thread you may just understand why.
She said she was trying to better her life and I believed her.
She dropped her profile and was very hard up for cash.
Her boyfriend is a lazy cunt and depends on her for money to keep his place going.

Yes I was VERY stupid and allowed myself to be led up the garden path.

It will not happen again.

Yes Strawberry, I had started seeing her again and it got very messy in the last couple of weeks.

Yes but why did she suddenly become so nasty with you, to the extent of telling your wife?

Hellraiser

It seems it's become fashionable.

I blame Lou4Fun.  :wackogirl: :D

I do not know about Lou4Fun and I am sure other, newer punters don't either. She also outed Punters to their friends and family?

I googled her name and found this website. Is this the same whore?

External Link/Members Only

GrumpyoldGit

Because of my stupidity.
I became too involved with her.
When the wife ended up in hospital  very sick I turned to Zoe for comfort.
Apparently I started to show mood swings. She told me to fuck off so I asked her to pay me the money she owed me.
It got all bitchy and ended up with slanging matches over texts, though I tried not to be nasty or angry.

What a daft cunt I have been. :dash:

GrumpyoldGit

I do not know about Lou4Fun and I am sure other, newer punters don't either. She also outed Punters to their friends and family?

No, completely wrong one.

Her name used to be ZoeLou and works from Stoke-on-Trent.

Offline mattylondon

ouchie, never lend cash to a prossie, it will always end in tears
I've done that twice before and even though I was paid back in full, with a few perks thrown in, it is something which I've never done again.

Offline mattylondon

If she re-appears on AW her name is ZoeLou aged about 24. She works in Stoke-on-Trent.
Are you talking about the prossie in this link, at the bottom right hand corner of the page? Her Adultwork account is now inactive.  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:52:02 am by mattylondon »

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Because of my stupidity.
Apparently I started to show mood swings. She told me to fuck off so I asked her to pay me the money she owed me.
It got all bitchy and ended up with slanging matches over texts, though I tried not to be nasty or angry.

Yes seems like you formed a relationship away from the paid for bit and she got fed up.

Easy to say with hindsight but a warning to anyone trying to form any sort of WG-client relationship. I keep firm boundaries in place, which have resulted in some punters going away miffed, feeling rejected, can't understand why I won't see them outside of bookings or let them into my life.

When you mix business with personal it's incredibly dangerous for all concerned, at any time one could take advantage and it gets really messy and when things get messy things are done which have lasting effects. Some clients seem to relish trying it on, others are just daft. It's the nature of humans which is why it's important to keep the boundaries in place.

Offline NIK

Indeed she did and gloated about it. She is a vindictive. pathological liar and is all over the internet (Twitter etc) telling lies about UKPunting.
I actually was stupid enough to allow her to persuade me to have an appointment with her. She was actually okay service wise, but I didn't realise at the time she was seeking information about me.  :scare:

Offline akauya

I'm really sorry to hear that GoG... hope you manage to sort this one out somehow.

However this just confirms my view that having regulars is a no-no for me; way too much at stake. Gentlemen, if at all possible keep punting strictly a business transaction.

Offline mattylondon

Indeed she did and gloated about it. She is a vindictive. pathological liar and is all over the internet (Twitter etc) telling lies about UKPunting.
I actually was stupid enough to allow her to persuade me to have an appointment with her. She was actually okay service wise, but I didn't realise at the time she was seeking information about me.  :scare:
Fuck me. You of all people!  :scare:

GrumpyoldGit

Are you talking about the prossie in this link, at the bottom right hand corner of the page? Her Adultwork account is now inactive.  :hi:

Yep, I think that is her. I can't be too sure though as I can't see it properly.
Her phone number has changed though.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I'm in a somewhat similar position: gave a loan to a regular who needed help, had a falling-out, never saw her or my money again.  Fortunately she can't "out" me, I didn't give her enough info for that.

Because she was paying me back with bookings rather than cash, I think she began resenting being obliged to see me,  so she kept putting me off.

Never lend money to a prossie, even if you both get along: it just causes resentment. That lesson cost me £900.

GrumpyoldGit

I'm in a somewhat similar position: gave a loan to a regular who needed help, had a falling-out, never saw her or my money again.  Fortunately she can't "out" me, I didn't give her enough info for that.

Because she was paying me back with bookings rather than cash, I think she began resenting being obliged to see me,  so she kept putting me off.

Never lend money to a prossie, even if you both get along: it just causes resentment. That lesson cost me £900.

That is nearly the same as what has happened to me.
"Luckily" it's only £200 now.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:09:46 am by GrumpyoldGit »

Offline finn5555

Sorry the bitch outed you but it was a pretty dumb thing to get yourself into  :dash:
Keep an eye out for her on AW as they always pop up again

GrumpyoldGit

Yes it was very dumb and stupid : :bomb:

Offline Daffodil

This is a pretty messy situation.

Nothing excuses a prossie's decision to out a punter (except in a few exceptional circumstances) and she should be rightly condemned.

However, you clearly got too close and lending money to a prossie? :wacko: There's one I know who keeps asking me, not even a regular. She can go fuck herself.

Lending money to anybody can create problems (friends, family, etc.), but nobody should be lending money to prostitutes. If you do, you must not expect to see it again and just think of it as a nice bonus if you do.

Offline CBPaul

Bloody hell.

I'm not going to rub salt in your wounds GoG, I do have a lot of sympathy though and hope you manage to clear some of this shit up.

I've never seen the same wg more than 3 times, because I have an inbuilt necessity to see someone new. On the one occasion I felt a fluffy sort of bond with one of them, which I am sure was entirely one way, I moved on.

cjkanye02

I feel sorry for OP but I can see how it happens.

I have seen 250+ WGs and never felt anything, but recently fell hard for one recently and it makes you do stupid shit.

I never in 100 years thought it could happen but it creeps up on you.

I've drawn a line under it now but can see how it makes you think with the wrong head.

Good luck to OP.

Offline smiths

I have been stupid enough to give some of my personal details to a WG who, until very recently, was my only and regular wg.
She has turned very nasty and has just outed me to the wife. The bitch also owes me money.

Sorry to read about this and lets hope punters thinking of doing the same as you think again after reading this. Keep punting strictly business and never lend a WG money or give them your real name or other personal details.

Offline smiths

I feel sorry for OP but I can see how it happens.

I have seen 250+ WGs and never felt anything, but recently fell hard for one recently and it makes you do stupid shit.

I never in 100 years thought it could happen but it creeps up on you.

I've drawn a line under it now but can see how it makes you think with the wrong head.

Good luck to OP.

Yes, good post. It can happen as i know too, unless a person is a robot sometimes emotions can come into play, i got into a potentially sticky situation myself a few years back.

vorian

This is a pretty messy situation.

Nothing excuses a prossie's decision to out a punter (except in a few exceptional circumstances) and she should be rightly condemned.

However, you clearly got too close and lending money to a prossie? :wacko: There's one I know who keeps asking me, not even a regular. She can go fuck herself.

Lending money to anybody can create problems (friends, family, etc.), but nobody should be lending money to prostitutes. If you do, you must not expect to see it again and just think of it as a nice bonus if you do.

As you say lending money to anyone can be a problem, I can't understand why a prossy would ask for money, my regular is massively better off than me financially (and I don't do to bad) a good WG wouldn't need to ask for money and a bad one who did ask imho couldn't be trusted with money anyway. A decent prossy can earn a fortune so why would they need to ask for money.

vorian

Jesus Nik, I have read everything about this crazy  :wackogirl: Lou, including the really out there mad stuff, on ALL forums but I had no idea she was that pathological to actively seek you out to try and find personal information. Fuck thats the MO of serial killers and sociopaths.

Offline mattylondon

Jesus Nik, I have read everything about this crazy  :wackogirl: Lou, including the really out there mad stuff, on ALL forums but I had no idea she was that pathological to actively seek you out to try and find personal information. Fuck thats the MO of serial killers and sociopaths.
To be fair, I've always been of the impression that Lou4fun would be good and dirty ride. The only reason I haven't punted her is that she's a psycho. I had the opportunity down south once to do so, by the coast. Bournemouth to be precise.  :D

There is one question which intrigues me. Has Nik included a chapter or mention of Lou4fun in his book? I might consider that something well worth reading and paying for!!  :D

Daff is right. Lending money to prossies is stupid, but I would say that in my defence there was a heavy 'down payment', both times!  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:02:17 pm by mattylondon »

Jason

I don't know what amount of money you lent her but definitely you could have exchanged this money for service time. If she needed £200 and she was charging £100ph then why not spending 2 hours with her? She could "work" (for you) to take that money. And if she wanted more you could have got a bargained overnight or so. After all if she had other clients or she was busy she wouldn't need your money anyway.
I will take a guess though and say this: She was offering you a massively discounted price – so her prossie logic says that she repaid you by calculating (discount)x(number of meetings).
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:42:33 pm by Jason »

SirFrank

When you say outted what exactly did she do and what's been the fallout so far? IME lending money is a recipe for disaster. I'd never lend to a WG but like others I don't have a regular. I lent money to one of my best mates and it was a nightmare. He's turned out to have drink and gambling problems. I did get the money back but another mate also lent money to him and he didn't get it back £2000. What a cunt

LL

Because of my stupidity.

None of this makes you stupid or daft.  It can happen to any of us (apart from one or two misogynistic cold-hearted souls on here) so don't be hard on yourself about it.

Rochdull lad

Please don't take this the wrong way GoG; but this is an enormously reassuring thread.

Like you and others, I've been silly enough to lend a sum of money to a Regular.  There's nobody for her  to "out" me to [Mrs R L died eight years ago and we had no children] but mine has been much less reliable since she got her hands on the cash.

I said we'd treat it as a "pre-payment scheme" and lent her the equivalent of 3 Overnight sessions.  The first went ahead as scheduled; the second should have taken place last weekend [Valentine's Day!] until she re-scheduled it until tonight; and the final is due at the end of next month to coincide with my birthday.

The fact that I'm posting this tonight should tell you that last week's re-scheduling hasn't taken place [she texted me earlier this week to ask for it to be re-re-scheduled " 'Cos it's half-term.' " ].

She has occasionally re-scheduled meetings previously; but the difficulty I'm having in "getting my money back" has seriously cured me of ever ending money to a pro$$ie ever again.

GrumpyoldGit

When you say outted what exactly did she do and what's been the fallout so far? IME lending money is a recipe for disaster. I'd never lend to a WG but like others I don't have a regular. I lent money to one of my best mates and it was a nightmare. He's turned out to have drink and gambling problems. I did get the money back but another mate also lent money to him and he didn't get it back £2000. What a cunt
I texted her yesterday to ask if she can make a payment.
She got shitty and said she will pay when she can and to stop texting.
This morning my other half said that she had contacted her on facebook saying I had been with her.
Yes I had been daft enough in the past to link up on FB.

Offline smiths

Please don't take this the wrong way GoG; but this is an enormously reassuring thread.

Like you and others, I've been silly enough to lend a sum of money to a Regular.  There's nobody for her  to "out" me to [Mrs R L died eight years ago and we had no children] but mine has been much less reliable since she got her hands on the cash.

I said we'd treat it as a "pre-payment scheme" and lent her the equivalent of 3 Overnight sessions.  The first went ahead as scheduled; the second should have taken place last weekend [Valentine's Day!] until she re-scheduled it until tonight; and the final is due at the end of next month to coincide with my birthday.

The fact that I'm posting this tonight should tell you that last week's re-scheduling hasn't taken place [she texted me earlier this week to ask for it to be re-re-scheduled " 'Cos it's half-term.' " ].

She has occasionally re-scheduled meetings previously; but the difficulty I'm having in "getting my money back" has seriously cured me of ever ending money to a pro$$ie ever again.

Thanks for posting this RL as it just shows yet again what can happen. I personally wouldnt lend a WG money just as it wouldnt my builder or anyone i pay money to for a service, might sound harsh but their lives are their responsibility which i dont wish to be drawn into, and i wouldnt draw them into mine. I punt for fun, thats my aim so just keeping it that is the best way i have found to keep it fun. ;)

vorian

I texted her yesterday to ask if she can make a payment.
She got shitty and said she will pay when she can and to stop texting.
This morning my other half said that she had contacted her on facebook saying I had been with her.
Yes I had been daft enough in the past to link up on FB.

What a scum bag, it is a shame she doesn't have an AW profile as prossie outers are not to popular on UKP. Sorry it turned out like this for you.

James999

Why on Earth did you lend her money?(and why did she accept?),

It was Free money she didn't have to pay back  :thumbsdown:

not professional behaviour.

We're talking about Pro$$ies here, not Doctors or Baristers that have professional standards to adhere to, a pro$$ie thinks she's professional if she can dry a towel out between clients  :wacko:

SirFrank

What a scum bag, it is a shame she doesn't have an AW profile as prossie outers are not to popular on UKP. Sorry it turned out like this for you.

+1. What a bitch. I hope you can at least salvage the situation at home. I'd pass her off as an obsessive nutjob to the duchess and say she's talking shite etc. however, in terms of the money it seems that's gone. If she's really damaged the home life you really do need to think abou informing other punters with further details so they know what she's really like.

I steer clear of Facebook and the like simply because I can't stand the thought of being 'poked' by some twat I haven't seen for 9 years. If I liked them I'd still be in contact with them. I've got about 8 real friends and I'm looking to cut one of those loose. I can't be doing with 250 random contacts telling me how much they are looking forward to the weekend. Anyway rant over. Hope it works out mate

Offline mattylondon

Hidden Image/Members Only

We're talking about Pro$$ies here, not Doctors or Baristers that have professional standards to adhere to, a pro$$ie thinks she's professional if she can dry a towel out between clients  :wacko:
Yes, you'd think they have some kind of special 'whore kit', the same way some people refer to a doctor and their medical bag! 'Professional' in my experience, is a prossie who at least has a working shower. The usual answer I receive is that their shower is broken! :sarcastic:

The next prossie grade up is one who offers you at least wet wipes, rather than some skanky bog roll to wipe your cock, which the paper then sticks to, of course!  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:55:35 am by mattylondon »

jimbobwood

I think some punters treat seeing prossies like a counselling session. If you have a crisis in your life, see a counsellor or close friend, not a bloody prossie. I remember you saying you spoke to this prossie a lot about the problems in your life.

Becoming friends on Facebook or lending money to a prossie is very foolish. I hope you can patch things up at home with the wife.

If you are going through mental distress, seek professional help.

Offline Banquo

I think some punters treat seeing prossies like a counselling session. If you have a crisis in your life, see a counsellor or close friend, not a bloody prossie. I remember you saying you spoke to this prossie a lot about the problems in your life.

Becoming friends on Facebook or lending money to a prossie is very foolish. I hope you can patch things up at home with the wife.

I could not have said it better myself. Good post.

tigertiger

why on earth did you go and give her all your real details and to lend a prossie money is plain silly mate!

prossies are very clever in fact too clever for the average punter out there...you need to be "stealthy"

Offline Daffodil

why on earth did you go and give her all your real details and to lend a prossie money is plain silly mate!

prossies are very clever in fact too clever for the average punter out there...you need to be "stealthy"

Are they fuck  :wacko:

GrumpyoldGit

Thanks all.

Yes I know I have been a very stupid cunt.

It will not happen again. I have learnt my lesson the hard way.

James999

prossies are very clever

Are they fuck, if you get one that can read and write the others think she's gifted  :sarcastic:

As for her fucking you over, it's a shame she's not talking to you, as you can't remind her to submit her tax return, perhaps best to contact HMRC and get them to remind her  :music:

Offline smiths

Spot on, i have read many punters say this over the years. As you say far better to seek professional help which will also work out far far cheaper as well.

Offline Daffodil

Spot on, i have read many punters say this over the years. As you say far better to seek professional help which will also work out far far cheaper as well.

Good advice. Why anybody would use a prossie for this reason is beyond me.

Offline NIK

To be fair, I've always been of the impression that Lou4fun would be good and dirty ride. The only reason I haven't punted her is that she's a psycho. I had the opportunity down south once to do so, by the coast. Bournemouth to be precise.  :D

There is one question which intrigues me. Has Nik included a chapter or mention of Lou4fun in his book? I might consider that something well worth reading and paying for!! 
:D

Daff is right. Lending money to prossies is stupid, but I would say that in my defence there was a heavy 'down payment', both times!  :cool:

Sorry to disappoint you, but apart from the brief reference in the listings of all my recorded punts at the back I don't discuss her at all.
This might seem odd as you'd think it would be a major talking point, but in  truth there wasn't that much to say. It was actually a decent punt, although I didn't perform very well myself. There were a couple of minor things. Firstly she said let's not talk about %%% (this was before UKP appeared) and we didn't. It was also a bit weird to hear her calling me NIK as all the other prossies I've seen I've given my real name so none of them ever called me NIK.
Like I guess many people she behaved rather differently in person to online, but then I was paying her!

I think I might have subconsciously avoided writing about her though in case she stalked me.  :scare:

Despite the lack of Loopy Lou it's still well worth three quid of any punter's money!  :D

Rochdull lad

Thanks for posting this RL as it just shows yet again what can happen. I personally wouldnt lend a WG money just as it wouldnt my builder or anyone i pay money to for a service, might sound harsh but their lives are their responsibility which i dont wish to be drawn into, and i wouldnt draw them into mine. I punt for fun, thats my aim so just keeping it that is the best way i have found to keep it fun. ;)

The interesting thing to me, smiths, is that if only the Regular in question hadn't cancelled those Overnights, she'd have been earning cash-type money from me sooner than she's likely to, now.

In a way, she's helping to spread the money around, because I'm determined not to pay for a session with her until I've had our three "pre-paid" Overnights.  So I'm trying out new-to-me WGs; and enjoying the experience!!  :D  :D  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

In a way, she's helping to spread the money around, because I'm determined not to pay for a session with her until I've had our three "pre-paid" Overnights.  So I'm trying out new-to-me WGs; and enjoying the experience!!  :D  :D  :D

don't hold your breathe.  she already has the money so what incentive does she have to do these overnights?   None at all.  Pre paid bookings are very foolish as even if she had good  intentions they will always be bumped for a client with cash in his hand or a night out with friends as there is no incentive for her to work.   OK she loses a regular but there is always another one to take your place.  Its horrible to say but it is true.

GrumpyoldGit

You're right there Dani.
The cash loan was on a pre-paid basis.
I got 2 repayments amongst the ones I had to pay for.
I will never fall for that one again.