Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix / Aphrodite Massage ...  (Read 1997 times)

Offline SimonSays2108

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this link at the bottom of the Phoenix website - new sideline for Em - notice Millie / Kasia are on the  masseuses list - Prices seem in line with current massage market.

Phoenix at £160 / 2hrs seems better value ...

Looks like a copy of the Ego approach in MK?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 10:53:14 am by SimonSays2108 »

Offline TheSkank

Bianca's dagger tat looks familiar! :cool:

Offline Hometown

Shame Em didn’t just go for a no nonsense 1-2-1 with TPC girls.

Offline SimonSays2108

I've been told by some of the girls that you just need to ask Em re: 1:1 bookings ... they used to be advertised on the main site too.

Never taken them up as i assume its 160/hr 1:1 x 1 girl vs 160/2hr 2:1 x 3 girls ...

Offline Sullivan

There’s no way that Millie is only 30 years old.

Offline lougb1

Is it just me being picky but why are all of Ems black party girls only at Aphrodite?

:hi:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Shame Em didn’t just go for a no nonsense 1-2-1 with TPC girls.

That did used to be available on the main site a while back.

Offline jono44

If you want a 1 to 1 with any girls you can ask Em or ask the girl direct at the party. If they are interested they will agree. Some even suggest.  Have done so in past. They are not bargain basement. Generally Em took £50 of the girl's charge for use of house/flat. Far less than agency.

Offline lougb1

Experienced a penetrative Full Service "massage" £120 the hour with Yaz last week, OWO and kissing (no extra charge) at sp discretion.  So I suppose that Aphrodite has  become Phoenix party 1 to 1 venue. Emm must have been reading/listening  and now undercutting HOD.

Full review later... :kiss:

« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 01:36:41 pm by lougb1 »