Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Victoria - 5ft Petite Polish Girl - Ealing Broadway  (Read 1742 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

I was in the mood for a petite pole, and my AW search brought up limited options that day, so I opted for the long drive to Ealing to see Victoria, and it was mostly a positive punt.  Located in a basement flat, splitting distance to Ealing Broadway station.  Comms handled by a friend as her English is slightly limited.

I'm pretty sure the girl I saw was blonde but I could be mistaken.  Current AW pics show a brunette so perhaps a change of hair colour or possibly a different WG.  Facially attractive, and very petite but a slight belly on her petite frame.  Started off a little too professional and slightly frosty but that all quickly went away when she returned from stashing the cash.

Lovely soft skin and started with some standing OWO which was delivered well.  I returned the favour with RO to completion and then onto Protected Sex.  She only does lip kissing, on further questioning, she says she has a boyfriend so isn't comfortable to offer more.  Why list it on the profile I thought?  I looked around the room and said he isn't watching which brought out a giggle, but still resistance to proper kissing so I didn't pursue.

Usually where no FK is involved - which is extremely rare in my punts, I don't return, but for some reason she was a good one, so I kept her number and might return sometime.