Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know where Dagmara has gone?  (Read 5168 times)

touch.and.go

Does anyone know? - its been weeks  :unknown:

mnbvcxz

External Link/Members Only

Well her profile is still up but no location, normally means she has gone back to Poland for a bit

touch.and.go

Oh well, hope she's back soon

touch.and.go

Aww... come on - she's lovely :P

brislex

She is friends with sexy Angelina, may be you can ask her?

one time when I was seeing Angelina, Dagmara was in the other room watch tv with another dude , she came out a couple of the room a couple of time to collect pizza, bathroom brake etc. I was well pissed off tbh, but then Angelina made it ok :)

mnbvcxz

I like the idea of taking on the pair of them  :)

Offline rudolph hucker

Trying to organize these two to be in the SAME PLACE at the SAME TIME?? You're brave  :scare: :dash:

mnbvcxz

Yeah, soynds like a hiding o nowhere  :(

JT

Profile seems to come and go so it looks to me like she might be slowly giving up or just working part time.

Either way, I don't think she's working with the lovely angelina anymore. I asked her the other day after another amazing session and angelina says she hasnt seen her for a long time now.

Offline PuntingPete

I think it comes & goes because she is studying. She also goes back to Poland sometimes so presumably takes her profile down when she's not working

Offline Roth

Hopefully she will be back soon.  She is pretty hot!

touch.and.go

Yeah - I'm getting withdrawl symptoms  :wacko:

Offline Roth

Yeah - I'm getting withdrawl symptoms  :wacko:

She is just so fucking hot!!  Hopefully she has more studies for the rest of the year and next!

Offline shining1

Has any-one any news? She just appeared for a day with a new phone number around 10 days ago, otherwise no profile visible for a month or more.  (I'm another one with withdrawal symptoms!)

touch.and.go

Her profile is up again today  :dance:

Offline PuntingPete

Yep she's on my HL, she reappeared I think it was on Monday  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Is she still working as her number has not been on AW for a while?

Offline shining1

yes she is still working, but very much part-time, she logs in to her AW profile now & then. I saw her yesterday, she's on form!

Hazzzy

Are we going to get an FR?

I'm tempted...  ;)

Offline shining1

No field report - but a few comments.  DFK is not on the menu. She usually gives me some OWO for a short time, but I'm not so much into this, maybe she would give it for longer if I wanted. It's hard for me to express why I love seeing her! I have never come away without a smile on my face. She's very pretty, has a warm personality and is totally genuine in her behaviour, we always have a good laugh as well as the sex routine we've developed. She obviously enjoys what she does, and some of that may be because she doesn't see half a dozen punters a day. Maybe it is that it never feels like a paid-for or professional service (although of course I do pay!!).

Offline ciscoxxx69

No field report - but a few comments.  DFK is not on the menu. She usually gives me some OWO for a short time, but I'm not so much into this, maybe she would give it for longer if I wanted. It's hard for me to express why I love seeing her! I have never come away without a smile on my face. She's very pretty, has a warm personality and is totally genuine in her behaviour, we always have a good laugh as well as the sex routine we've developed. She obviously enjoys what she does, and some of that may be because she doesn't see half a dozen punters a day. Maybe it is that it never feels like a paid-for or professional service (although of course I do pay!!).

Always a good time to be had if the Girl enjoys it........the trick is obviously finding one :drinks:
This Girlie has a good reputation on UKP, so that's also a good reason to try and see her. :hi:

Tony Montana

I'm just put off by the no kissing thing. If she did dfk I'd be round there like a shot

Offline Roth

Ombadsman

Alde

I have a number that is probably 6 or 8 months old but I think she has changed it recently.

Offline PuntingPete

Yes I remember she had a new no. on her profile, but sorry I can't help. Not sure why ombudsman is gloating though  :unknown:

Ombadsman

Yes I remember she had a new no. on her profile, but sorry I can't help. Not sure why ombudsman is gloating though  :unknown:

I don't really have her number, I was just teasing Roth as we get on so well  :bomb:

Lining myself up for more fluffy-related flaming but surely if her profile or number is not listed that suggests that she isn't working. Personally I would respect that and not contact her but then I am an outrageous fluffy.

Offline PuntingPete

Ah right, sorry I didn't know you two are best friends  :kissgirl:

Shining saw her last week so she is still working but as she sayes she is very much part time. I would recommend checking her profile every day and when she displays her no. write it down for future reference.  :hi:

touch.and.go

The longest day of the year - seems it without Dagmara around  :cry:

Offline Roth

I don't really have her number, I was just teasing Roth as we get on so well  :bomb:

Lining myself up for more fluffy-related flaming but surely if her profile or number is not listed that suggests that she isn't working. Personally I would respect that and not contact her but then I am an outrageous fluffy.

Ok ...  truce!

Offline PuntingPete

ATMIV