Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is knowing they (WG) are available sometimes enough??  (Read 602 times)

mrpeterman

Sometimes I have blue balls and have to punt, other times I can’t be arsed to get ready go out and risk a shit punt and

occasionally just occasionally

I have a look to see what’s out there, I might fancy a punt but knowing I can should I so desire get balls deep in something is enough to satisfy my urge.

A mate once said to me  (we both knew we punted) said when I was stressing over getting my Xmas punts in, there will always be a conveyer belt of whores, don’t fret they will be there tommorow!

Wise punting words so occasionally I feel like a punt and having checked who’s available will settle for a wank knowing I could if I really wanted to access the market.

Sorry if random and I’ll explianed or if covered before I just thought ide inquire if others feel the same at tines

Offline NigelF

Yes, I've occasionally felt the same as well. Your mate is right (except in the case of those on tour of course although they do tend to come back at some point anyway).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:05:56 pm by NigelF »