Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Bianca_Saph_x (Hamilton)  (Read 2205 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7084900) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Dark Knight 78

30mins £90
Not had a punt in a while and decided to try someone new, Bianca has caught my eye for a while despite being available and the lack of pictures she has excellent reviews and wasn't too far of a trek. After a few emails to and fro she gave me her number and we sorted out time etc.. She is located in a nice new apartment in Hamilton not too far off the race course for anyone that knows where it it.
Usual greeting behind the door and after seeing her I knew this was def going to be a good booking. She has a stunningly fit body (cracking fake boobs) big juicy lips  nice looks and a very easy going personality. Made me feel at ease and relaxed very quickly. Started off with some DFK (those lips are amazing!) Moved onto bed and then received OWO this was one of the best oral I've ever has, very sloppy lots of eye contact and lots of DT. Skin on, then banged away for a bit her ontop, watching her big tits bounce up and down was a rare sight. Didn't last that long unfortunately came in bag, got changed, bit of small chat then left after 25mins or so.
Def would make another booking as soon as possible, think she takes bookings in Glasgow a few times per week also which is handy to know.
Not sure if I've missed anything else..
Hopefully this link works
External Link/Members Only

Offline Problem Child

Seen her too mate and agree, she’s an excellent SP, with emphasis on the service.
She really does go all out to ensure customer satisfaction.

Offline the fitter

30mins £90
Not had a punt in a while and decided to try someone new, Bianca has caught my eye for a while despite being available and the lack of pictures she has excellent reviews and wasn't too far of a trek. After a few emails to and fro she gave me her number and we sorted out time etc.. She is located in a nice new apartment in Hamilton not too far off the race course for anyone that knows where it it.
Usual greeting behind the door and after seeing her I knew this was def going to be a good booking. She has a stunningly fit body (cracking fake boobs) big juicy lips  nice looks and a very easy going personality. Made me feel at ease and relaxed very quickly. Started off with some DFK (those lips are amazing!) Moved onto bed and then received OWO this was one of the best oral I've ever has, very sloppy lots of eye contact and lots of DT. Skin on, then banged away for a bit her ontop, watching her big tits bounce up and down was a rare sight. Didn't last that long unfortunately came in bag, got changed, bit of small chat then left after 25mins or so.
Def would make another booking as soon as possible, think she takes bookings in Glasgow a few times per week also which is handy to know.
Not sure if I've missed anything else..
Hopefully this link works
External Link/Members Only
I noticed a previous poster, mentioned there's a lot of questions to answer, what's that about.

Offline Dark Knight 78

Had to send a few emails to and fro initially to discuss times/details etc. She responded fairly quickly so wasn't left waiting too long. Once she seems happy she sends her mobile number to make the booking easier. Wasn't too much hassle but def worth doing it all if you can  :thumbsup: