Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe from Colindale  (Read 10089 times)

Type_O_Negative

Quick update - and i hope Admin/NIK doesn't mind me bumping this review - i didn't see Khloe for about 6 months so i decided to visit her again. Huh, i have to say it was the best meeting we had so far. And probably the best meeting in my entire punting career...  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:59:52 am by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Sex Bob-omb

She's five years older than her profile age of 27. Can't tell you how I know this, but I do, and I'm not just guessing.

I would have guessed at 32 exactly.  No need to guess now. 
She's a great girl to spend an hour with.

Offline lewishamguy

Quick update - and i hope Admin/NIK doesn't mind me bumping this review - i didn't see Khloe for about 6 months so i decided to visit her again. Huh, i have to say it was the best meeting we had so far. And probably the best meeting in my entire punting career...  :thumbsup:

Good to hear that. Khloe is very reliable and a top quality punt in my view.  :thumbsup:

Btw you mentioned something about transferring your job...

:sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

Good to hear that. Khloe is very reliable and a top quality punt in my view.  :thumbsup:

Btw you mentioned something about transferring your job...

:sarcastic:

There was a time i could work full time in Colindale, finally i ended up working in...Wilmington village in Kent, what a story! :wacko:

Offline The_Don

Good to hear!

I would have guessed at 32 exactly.  No need to guess now. 
She's a great girl to spend an hour with.

A guess is a guess and who really knows (apart from her and her direct family)

Type_O_Negative

I know this review is very old (i don't want to write another positive one because it's fluffy in my book) but i'd like to share my the newest experience i had with Khloe.

Edging and cock worship. Yes, it looks like she expanded her service because it was the first time she asked me if i wanted to try with her. Why not, something new  :thumbsup: The feeling when she keeps you on the edge and you go crazy because you want to shoot! Because you can't handle it! It was a mixture of OWO and hand job, long, slow, deep and hard...fantastic!

When i shot my load, oh boy cum was flying everywhere, some landed... on my chest  :blush: We laughed! She was still teasing my cockhead and the feeling was out from this planet!

Scenario was like this: