Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna at Olina's - Bayswater  (Read 1522 times)

98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online sunbunny

External Link/Members Only

The meeting took place very recently. Usual very efficient administration from Olina's - I rang a few days in advance and got exactly the booking I was looking for. Address was texted and I called on the day to get the flat number.
£220 paid for 90 mins. I presume this is the standard fee - I have used Olina's before but I don't reckon 3 bookings in 5 years justifies Frequent Flyer status?
After a disturbed night - thanks to those of you who had tried to convince me Anna was clearly "burnt out" - I approached the meet with a degree of foreboding. The flat is within 10 mins' walk of either Queensway or Bayswater Tube on a busy street (there's a pavement cafe opposite) and entry is via a video keypad.
Anna hasn't been at the top of my Wish List; her photos have a very distinctive look that never quite clicked with me.  However [FLUFFY ALERT], the face that appeared from behind the door was much softer in the flesh and, to be honest, very pretty indeed. She was beautifully made up and dressed (almost) in that strappy number on her AdultWork profile. I'm happy to report that she was 100% engaged and completely focused on me from opening the door until she closed it behind me 88 mins later. The snogging started immediately; she wasn't trying to explore my (long extracted) tonsils but DFK isn't my thing so I was quite happy. It's a nice flat (full of stuff) and very fit for purpose. I sat down on the sofa, accepted a cold drink and handed over the cash without being asked. There were a few minutes of touchy-feely introduction which ended with us both naked and then she led me to the bathroom for a shared shower that definitely didn't feel as though she was washing the windows! Then off to her bedroom for a very relaxed, natural session that ticked off most of her offered services - or at least as many as I could manage. Sure, she has a "routine", but which successful SP doesn't? She does it very well and I felt very much the centre of her attention for the duration of the meet. I was the only one watching the time and I eventually suggested a second shower - because I was knackered! At the risk of repeating myself, I was delighted that she was so attentive and enthusiastic throughout. How old is she? Haven't the slightest clue but she has the flawless, taut and toned body of the early-20s so what does it matter? I found her much more attractive than her photos.
Overall, a very enjoyable, near faultless experience that I would describe as a "Very Rude GFE". I would happily return but my punting is getting less and less frequent these days.

Offline naz

Echos my experiance very much. :drinks: