Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna at Olina's - Bayswater  (Read 1053 times)

99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
104 review(s) for Sexy Anna Thai (97 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Supersub1234

External Link/Members Only

First of all, this has been by first punt since the first lockdown, hence the paucity of reviews The meeting happened in late October.

Cost and booking
Olina are always super efficient. I sent a text enquiring about Anna’s availability and after a few exchanges, received the details and location. Total cost was £150 for an hour.

Anna was based at the far end of Bayswater, so about a 10. Minute walk from the tube station.  The flat was adequate so nothing really to note. 

Punt.
Anna looks pretty similar to the untouched photos on the website. TBH, I was slightly underwhelmed. I think reading various reports I had unrealistic expectations. She is far from ugly but I just expected someone slightly younger and more slender.

After exchanging the gift, we jumped into a shower which Anna joined me to make sure I was thoroughly clean. She did this silly water in the mouth trick or giving a blow job. I think it was meant to be sensual but I just found it rather odd.
Back in the room, Anna proceeded with OWO, which was rather pleasant but nothing spectacular. We then proceeded to have sex in multiple positions, including anal. Anna was very accommodating and compliant to any requests. However, I have to say I found The experience rather formulaic. Maybe, upon reading numerous past reviews, my expectations were unrealistic both in terms of the looks and the service provided,. Although the service was fine I have to say it was nothing special and as such, in good conscience, I think you’ll be misleading to give a positive review. Saying that I am aware that this is in part due to my expectations so I think a neutral review is accurate.
What I would say Is this is a solid service provider, but not spectacular, so do not expect anything amazing.

Offline puntingpumping1920

She is far from ugly but I just expected someone slightly younger and more slender.

We then proceeded to have sex in multiple positions, including anal. Anna was very accommodating and compliant to any requests. However, I have to say I found The experience rather formulaic. Maybe, upon reading numerous past reviews, my expectations were unrealistic both in terms of the looks and the service provided

She does follow a routine  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

She is probably in her late 30’s/ early 40’s
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sunbunny

And she's got 58 Positives out of 60 Reviews.......?

Offline naz

Anna is a constant solid service provider, after many disappointments she delivered for me. Renewed my punting experiance which was going down quite quickly.