Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Olina - Bayswater  (Read 7810 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Lukie8

External Link/Members Only

1 hour-£150

Comms-Excellent, told them the time and how long I wanted to visit they text back with confirmation and address.

Location- I’m sure most have been there as she is a very popular girl. Little bed sit flat, with a couch and bed, that’s about it. Clean and tidy fit for purpose.

Anna-I saw any in December 2019(sorry I forgot to review) she has lost some weight since then. I visited in December 2020 and this month. She is looking really good, she’s looking toned and still has great tits and arse. In December I asked her to wear lingerie which she did and was looking hot, this time a really short girl, no knickers on underneath :lol: :wacko:.

Action-im only going to write the one review as both experiences were very similar. Normal hiding behind the door trick, as soon as you are through the door shes on you DFK. Then we had a shower together she washes you all over, she gave me some ok OWO in the shower. After that we went back to the bedroom, she goes straight down for more OWO in front of a mirror that looked great, great eye contact. I spin her around and give RO from behind, all nice and clean. She puts on a Mac and I fuck her with her in mish and me standing of the bed, do that for a bit then I tell her I’m going to fuck her arse, she goes into doggy and I go for it, she can take a pounding. Not really a fan of condoms, I take it of and get her to suck my balls while I get ready to blow in her mouth, she takes the lot. She did spit it after though.

After that had a short massage then got her to give me a oily wank, arse and scrote massage. Very enjoyable and I popped the second time. Had a quick shower and out the door just past the hour.

Conclusion-Anna always pleases, but after going 3 times, all experiences seem the same. I would recommend though. I recently saw Nicky, review to follow.

Offline Dashing

Offline Decadent Hobby

What’s with the Olina girls surfacing on aw? Is this them genuinely going solo or is it, as I suspect, Olina setting it up themselves to extend their reach?

Offline peter jb

Not sure it’s Olinas, as photos very old, and not from agency site . Also age stated is 10 years more than on Olinas .

Offline Lukie8

What’s with the Olina girls surfacing on aw? Is this them genuinely going solo or is it, as I suspect, Olina setting it up themselves to extend their reach?
they seem to be spreading across lots of sites.