Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna @ Olina - Bayswater/Queensbury, London  (Read 1276 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline almalm

External Link/Members Only

Coms - texted olina earlier in the week, arranged to call them on the day before the booking. Great lady on the phone.

Location - Basement flat about 5min walk from Bayswater. Small bedsit, but full of warmth, and alcohol.

Price - £150 for 1 hour  - first time with olina so no discount

Girl - looks like the pics, little tummy but amazing amazing tits. Fake or real, definitely up there with the best tits i have seen with super long hard nipples

Service - After reading reviews of this girl, i decided she would be my first Olina/Asian punt in the UK.

She answered the door wearing exactly what i had requested, even down to not wearing a bra under her shirt. Started with about 5mins of kissing, light fk lots of exploring with hands over each others bodies.

Money was exchanged and she offered me a glass of wine and then back to the kissing which got more intense as we undressed each other. No complaints to squeezing and sucking her tits or rubbing her pussy through her pants (which were still on).

Off into the shower for a good wash and uncovered BJ under the stream of water, towel dried and more BJ in the bathroom door before heading to the bed.

What followed was reverse oral, more uncovered bj, loads more FK which was getting deeper and more frantic, then she put on the rubber and climbed on. She told me to do nothing as she was going to fuck me, who was i to argue.

I then took control, flipped her over and fucked mish, then another flip to doggy and then i told her i wanted to fuck her ass. She lubed up and slowly i pushed it in - once in she took the length and a nice pounding.

I told her i wanted to fuck her ass while looking in the mirror, so we got up and fucked standing by the mirror in the kitchen area.

The hour was coming to an end, so i asked her to wank me off over her tits and a came in ropes across her nipples.

Nice.

Back in the shower and she washed me down, dried me off, gave me a chocolate and saw me off..

Negatives - You could ask for a better arse.

Summary - Read the reviews, you know what you are going to get. Perfect cross between GFE and PSE.

Would I repeat - Yes - excellent session

Offline BillGoldberg

Offline peter jb

Next time I see Anna , I’ll get her to sing to me, as she reminds me of Morissette Amon - see attached picture - probably best 21 year old singer in world from Philippines - as good as Mariah or Whitney . Although Anna has got bigger tits 😋

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline almalm

Offline peter jb

Play utube clip of her singing  - 💕🙏

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review OP. She looks FAF. :yahoo: