Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Underwhelming Punt  (Read 1172 times)

Online threechilliman

Prompted by the recent -ve review of Michelle Independent on the West Midlands board, which has made fascinating reading. Has it ever happened to you?

I reckon most of us could think of a punt where you've gone in with high expectations and been underwhelmed by the punt. The one that sticks in my mind is Hot&HornyHannah82 in Manchester, who I saw early in my punting career - chosen because of all the +ve reviews. I came out thinking it was an OK punt, but nothing outstanding and was left scratching my head. I subsequently returned mainly because I doubted myself as she piled up the +ve reviews. Second time round was much better, mainly because we did some much dirtier stuff. Hannah provides muck and bullets rather than luvvy duvvy GFE, which is what I'd asked for first time round. Right girl, wrong service choice perhaps?

Maybe occasionally we get sucked in by +ve's, thinking this is a must see girl and, in reality, she simply doesn't suit you because of what she provides?

tcm

Offline arthur

Sometimes its the 'fault' of your own body, or mind even. On another day the girl doing all the same things will get you at the edge of ecstasy, whereas at other times the mind is just elsewhere.
With me simple things like if I have a nice shit a few hours before sex can make everything feel better as the body isn't stressing about feeling bloated  :D
Maybe it says something about booking days in advance as opposed to same day as you could just wake up without the energy or mood for a dirty proper pse shag.

Offline cueball

I think a lot of us get sucked in by positive reviews, and rightly so. We've all seen lasses that are spoken greatly about in reviews. I think it's inevitable that not all of us will have the same great time.

You've got to be brave enough to review honestly though. It adds weight to any other reviews irrespective of the rating.

It will always happen if you follow the reviews (I too punt from reviews).

The main thing is are they genuine and are we safe. Regarding the actual podging, well, that's ymmv.

Offline rthunderbird

Yeah I get that, no matter how well reviewed a girl is on here; if she doesn't fit my criteria I don't go and see her. To be fair my criteria is pretty common 'Young, slim (preferably fit slim), long legs, pretty face and fucks like a demon' but I have seen many outstanding reviews for girls I am just not interested in be it because of their services or their looks. If you get yourself too hyped its going to be disappointing ultimately.

Type_O_Negative

Prompted by the recent -ve review of Michelle Independent on the West Midlands board, which has made fascinating reading. Has it ever happened to you?

I reckon most of us could think of a punt where you've gone in with high expectations and been underwhelmed by the punt. The one that sticks in my mind is Hot&HornyHannah82 in Manchester, who I saw early in my punting career - chosen because of all the +ve reviews. I came out thinking it was an OK punt, but nothing outstanding and was left scratching my head. I subsequently returned mainly because I doubted myself as she piled up the +ve reviews. Second time round was much better, mainly because we did some much dirtier stuff. Hannah provides muck and bullets rather than luvvy duvvy GFE, which is what I'd asked for first time round. Right girl, wrong service choice perhaps?

Maybe occasionally we get sucked in by +ve's, thinking this is a must see girl and, in reality, she simply doesn't suit you because of what she provides?

tcm

It happened to me with Khloe during our the third meeting. Kissing her lips was like kissing ashtray. Kissing her hair was like kissing ashtray again. I do not smoke so it was  :vomit: I'm not going to visit her anymore.

I'm still thinking about writing neutral review.

Offline johnbanebridge

Never had a bad punt since my first but I certainly have had underwhelming ones where I have had too high expectations or when a WG has described herself inaccurately. However sometimes I just don't click with the lady, not anyone's fault but our personalities were incompatible. 

DogFace36

I imagine every punter has had quite a few underwhelming punts. My last was with a girl who's had good reviews but simply didn't do anything for me. The problem is that reviews are entirely subjective, and what's fantastic filth ("she gave me a blow job!") to one is merely standard to another.

Offline itk

A few years back I knew I would be in Manchester so after finding out about Sandy's Supertstars massage parlour and seeing the pics of the women I couldn't wait to get up there. All the build up and the punt was average at best. WG constantly made excuses for positions I asked for,  she wasn't the most hygenic either and the room was too hot, so I finished as quick as I could and left.
Have to say I gave their other premises a go later that day and had one of my best ever punts. Went there every day for four days and each punt was brilliant, apart that first one.

Offline smiths

tcm

Yes it has happened to me and with a couple of WGs on here who had or have mainly good reviews. One was a liar relying on me thinking with my dick which I didn't but walked though in her case most if not all of her subsequent reviews have been good so great for all those punters, pity she didn't extend the same good service to me. Another also had mainly or all good reviews but I didn't rate her service.

There are no guarantees in punting and I never take it for granted any punt will be good, though by my 10th party out of 250 ish at LMP a few years back I knew I was onto a winner their, and not one bad party in those 250 ish is quite remarkable in my view.

Offline Sonny Crockett

This has happened to me very recently with a popular WG in Bristol, where my performance in the punt was not that great. This was probably because prior to that meet, I had a very bad punt in my hometown where I could not muster an erection. Adding to that, I masturbated in the morning of the punt, which drained a bit of my sex drive. This contributed to nerves when I travelled to the punt.

Come the punt, which took place in a hotel, my cock did become erect, however I felt it was not that strong. At the beginning of the punt, I proceeded in face fucking, which the lady did well. However in hindsight I now feel that I did this far too much. Also at one point in the punt, my cock went soft thanks to the condoms she provided, which strangled my erection, and made it go soft after a few minutes. So soft that I could not proceed to fuck her in a different position. After that, I had to take off the condom, stand by the side of bed and wank myself back to hardness, while she started talking dirty to me. I have to say that the nasty chemicals that were contained in the condom, made it bloody hard work for me to get my erection back. I got my erection back, put on a new condom, and proceeded to continue fucking her in doggy, however as my erection weakened again, I could not get any rhythm going, so I made a pathetic attempt at improvising in order to get my erection back (rubbed baby gel on her back and arse, and proceeded to lick and spit on it). That did work to an extent.

However this then led to the most disappointing part of the punt, where I then asked her to proceed to the bathroom to continue with the punt. I extended my hands, in order to pick her off the bed, so that we could go into the bathroom together, and holding each others hands. However she did not notice this. Worst of all, it seemed she proceeded to do a bit of clock watching (there was a white device mounted on the hotel room wall) before getting into the bathroom. We then proceeded to continue with the sex in the bathroom, which then finished with her performing an enema on my body, and me cumming on her.

The lady herself was enthuastic and did whatever it is I asked of her. Also she was friendly. However I feel that my performance was not that great, and the part where she seemed to clock watch just as she was heading into the bathroom, does rankle with me. It was not a very pleasant thing to experience and leaves a sour taste (though my poor performance could have contributed to that).

Nevertheless I would consider seeing her again as I feel there is potential of a great meet there, if my body and cock are up to their full potential!!!

Offline Dime

Can totally relate with what the OP is talking about. Sometimes you walk out a punt and ask yourself why did I just do that?  It was a waste of money and time. I remember in June I booked 2 girls in 2 days.  The first one was great , but in the second one I couldn't cum and kept losing my hard on. Sometimes  I think you can get too much of it, as it starts to bore you due to thee frequency you are punting.

Offline pianodave

It's all very subjective.

I saw Michelle, and whilst it was all very good, services provided as advertised, hot girl, etc, it was just a shag at the end of the day. Provided professionally, but clinically.

I saw Pola, again very hot, very good, nothing to complain about.

But both girls were so highly rated, it was impossible for them to exceed expectations. A fuck is a fuck, at the end of the day. How amazing can it be?

The overwhelming punt is the one I expect to be shit, but turns out to be very good. Miss Olivia was the recent example for me. Negatively reviewed, I didn't think about it on the way there, expected nothing, but I ended up having a totally unexpected fabulous time ... great service, and felt like it was a genuine shag, indistinguishable from a one night stand, unique to me. Of course, it wasn't anything of the sort, but it felt like it.

A lot of good punts just tick the boxes, as MI's reply in that thread demonstrated. Hot girl? check. Clean? check. Services provided as advertised? check.

So many good punts just do what they say on the tin, hot girl gives dfk, owo, it's ok, very good, but ultimately empty and instantly forgettable.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:48:25 am by pianodave »