Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle - Honeys Tolworth  (Read 511 times)

Stevensmiles

Booked an hour with Danielle on one of the days she worked. Wednesday about three weeks ago from the date of this post.
Honeys must have been reviewed on here before.

Flat above a parade of shops in Tolworth. Entrance to the rear up a flight of steps so you are visible if that’s a problem.
Parking is free if you can find a space nearby.

Two bedrooms, both quite simply made up but clean and tidy. Was offered a cold drink by the maid while I waited in the small room downstairs.
Danielle is mixed race, slim waist big booty, very attractive. Also chatty and giggly, chatted very easily.

I opted for tie and tease (I have my own rope)
Lots of nipple tease, ball tease and cock edging to keep me .... on edge :-)

Blow job was covered but I did not ask for owo.
Lots of pussy licking which was fantastic and if Danielle did not orgasm then she made a pretty good job of taking it.
Sex, her on top obviously.

All in a lovely girl who spent time afterwards to talk. I showered afterwards too.

Price was £160 for the hour which is a little above similar type establishments but as Danielle is a little bit special I did not mind.

I also liked the fact she is English so communication was easy. Might be cheaper elsewhere but if you spend half the time trying to get some easy European girl to understand you...... well
its your choice.

External Link/Members Only

The image on the site may be a tad airbrushed but Danielle really is a good looking young lady. Mid twenties.

Hidden Image/Members Only