Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss helen harding  (Read 2344 times)

Andy4play

Anyone met the lady or any feedback...?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr_Shins

I haven't met her but we have a dominatrix thread about for those who are into it.

She's obviously been around a long time. £220 for 1 hour is too much for me though.

Andy4play

Thanks..

Yep a bit pricey....

Offline Rick2468

I think she used to charge £350 an hour. I was tempted before but always thought the price was too much and hard to find much about her.

Offline harry1980

Would also like to know if anyone has seen her as I would love to have a go on those puppies  :cool:

Earlier this year she was advertising on viva street for a massage only service which was around £100 - I called and spoke to her 3-4 times each time asking me to call her back for one reason or another (not working today, just got home can you call me back in 10 mins etc) so in the end I just gave up.

Don’t mind paying £220 for an hour but I’m not paying to toft so hope someone else has been and can review.  It interested in the dom side of things.

Offline simpleton69

OVERPRICED!!

No OWO,CIM/Swallow

Offline volboy2

I saw her a few years ago. She is very good looking for her age and has a nice personality but it is mainly a Domme session. She did let me give her oral though and spat on my cock while giving me a handjob which a lot of dommes won’t allow

Offline king tarzan

Miss Piggy

AND £200 an hour!!

OH HELL WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TOO!! :dash: :dash: :scare:  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:52:16 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesKW

I would say at max an £80 hour girl,even if you wanted a BDSM service you can visit a pro domme with a fully equipped dungeon for £100 per hour.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:19:48 am by JamesKW »

Online Waterhouse

"Dress size 12"  :lol:

Who is she trying kid!   :lol:

Offline lovespike

I saw Miss Helen Harding 9 years ago, she was one of my first ever punts at the time and much better then my previous ones. She was offering a full service back then which was pretty good although I didn't have much to compare it with at the time. I've noticed a wedding ring in one of her recent photos so perhaps that might be a reason for why she's not offering full service anymore.

Back then she was a pretty, petite and fabulously curvy woman, probably was about a size 12 at the time with a bit of muffin handles here and there, but for me what stood out most in the memory were those absolutely stonking breasts. They were at the time the biggest by far that I got to play with and I could remember vividly recalling the heft of her tits as like two heavy bags of flour. In fact, such was the impression her J cups had on me that it set the tone for almost all the rest of my future punts as I would take for granted some very magnificent tits purely because they weren't as big as hers.

Haven't seen her since due to her price increases, lack of availability and reduction in services but would be interested to know if she's aged well in the years since I last saw her.

Offline stevethebroker

Saw her years ago before I joined here. She is very much in to roleplays, at that point it was like a mild dominatrix. Scenario was she was a teacher and I had to be punished etc.

She made it clear it was more of a roleplay/dominatrix service she provided rather than FS, but we agreed beforehand FS would be available as well. So majority of the session was more roleplay and minority was FS.

Definitely would have described her as a milf, not sure what she is like now and whether she just does FS or whether she still likes roleplaying.