Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Portsmouth  (Read 2095 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline s8ds8ck

External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour with H after being let down on comms with Platinum Cindy.
I had a specific couple of scenarios to play out - and after arranging a time/date via very efficient AW email exchange, I sent Hayley the details.

Fast forward to this morning - and I had fairly high expectations for the punt, given the high regard those reviewing thus far have given Hayley.
I'd only booked an hour, and in retrospect, with the scenes that I had requested, might have been better over 1.5/2 hours, but cash and time were in short supply on my part.

My experience was good - and only good, though the OWO was incredibly good, and easily her strongest suit ("I love sucking cock"). It was -perhaps partly my attitude, and lack of assertiveness, but the punt kind of meandered along rather than flowed. Hayley was a willing partner to my requests, but I didn't find her as engaging as other "knockout" punts I've had in my time (Maggie21 and Shanelle spring first to mind).

Hard to sum up really - but definitely a positive, just not necessarily a hasty return. The 120-mile roundtrip also makes that less likely :)

kamu

My experience was good - and only good, though the OWO was incredibly good, and easily her strongest suit ("I love sucking cock"). It was -perhaps partly my attitude, and lack of assertiveness, but the punt kind of meandered along rather than flowed. Hayley was a willing partner to my requests, but I didn't find her as engaging as other "knockout" punts I've had in my time (Maggie21 and Shanelle spring first to mind)

I have to say I agree with that assessment. I also found her to be a good punt but not the best i've had. I guess she is more suited to others tastes...

Offline Silver Birch

It was -perhaps partly my attitude, and lack of assertiveness, but the punt kind of meandered along rather than flowed.

I have punted quite a few of the forum darlings and some have, in my opinion, been distinctly average despite all the hype. Different punters enjoy different types of encounter, so one man's perfect punt might be disappointing to another.

When I met Hayley, I let her know what I hoped for and she delivered on every level, so definitely above average, for me.

vw

Hardsports on her likes list put her on my blacklist quite a while ago. 

WhattheFlip

Hardsports on her likes list put her on my blacklist quite a while ago.

I'm not sure, but I think that the Hardsports is only her offering to provide to certain (odd, imo) gentlemen. Doubt she lets every tom, dick or harry drop a steamer over her face or anything, somehow. Maybe others know better.

Offline purple_t

I'm not sure, but I think that the Hardsports is only her offering to provide to certain (odd, imo) gentlemen. Doubt she lets every tom, dick or harry drop a steamer over her face or anything, somehow. Maybe others know better.

She never ever receives HS or engages in scat sex etc. It's only ever done as part of a femdom scenario where there isn't sex involved.
I'm still surprised she offers it as I would have thought it was more hassle than its worth, but I don't know how popular an activity it is, it might be the case that she doesn't do it that often at all.