Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexting  (Read 1162 times)

Neal69

Normally I keep all contacts with WG's short and sweet. What time? How long for? and where? etc

Over the last few days I have been trying to make arrangements with a WG I have seen once before but we just cant seem to get our times to coincide.

Anyway there is a possibility of tomorrow morning if everything pans out OK for me before she finishes her tour.

Now we have had a bit of an exchange of texts tonight about it that have progressively got dirtier. Nothing extensive but along the lines of " Are you going to be able to get into my knickers tomorrow?" sort of thing.

Yes I know it may just be good marketing by her but by fuck its got me in the mood for seeing her.

Now I do know that despite the age difference we did seem to "click" and had a good laugh as well as a good shag.

I have heard that some of you get involved in a bit of text tennis before a punt to put yourself in the mood and now I can see that it works.

So how common is this and is it with newbies or regulars?

N

Offline smiths

Normally I keep all contacts with WG's short and sweet. What time? How long for? and where? etc

Over the last few days I have been trying to make arrangements with a WG I have seen once before but we just cant seem to get our times to coincide.

Anyway there is a possibility of tomorrow morning if everything pans out OK for me before she finishes her tour.

Now we have had a bit of an exchange of texts tonight about it that have progressively got dirtier. Nothing extensive but along the lines of " Are you going to be able to get into my knickers tomorrow?" sort of thing.

Yes I know it may just be good marketing by her but by fuck its got me in the mood for seeing her.

Now I do know that despite the age difference we did seem to "click" and had a good laugh as well as a good shag.

I have heard that some of you get involved in a bit of text tennis before a punt to put yourself in the mood and now I can see that it works.

So how common is this and is it with newbies or regulars?

N

Not something that interests me in the slightest, I enquire, book, confirm, let the WG know I am in her area, punt and fuck off, that's the limit of my communications.

Offline uutarn

Sexted a few times but IMO there are girls that do it for business reasons and girls that don't want to be bothered with it, therefore don't do it and actively shun/prohibit it.
The other type, far rarer, are the girls who actually like it and will regularly send dirty texts/pics and ask filthy questions.
Again, probably business orientated but i can't imagine the extent some of them go through if they didn't enjoy it at least a bit.

Neal69

Not something that interests me in the slightest, I enquire, book, confirm, let the WG know I am in her area, punt and fuck off, that's the limit of my communications.

That is usually my MO Smiths.

That's why I started this thread as this is a departure from my usual MO.

Its a business transaction at the end of the day and no end of WG's on their profile say they don't like this sort of thing.

I know this one had finished working for the day otherwise I would have been there right now so maybe she was on her own and wanted a bit of fun as well teasing me.

N

cain

I would personally put it down as a bit of PR, and thats not a bad thing infact its a good thing at least it shows your custom is valued, as if your were a punter who she didn't wish to see those texts wouldn't of been sent, but don't confuse it with anything else than good marketing though.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:21:02 am by cain »

Offline stevedave

I sometimes have a little bit of banter with a couple of regs in the run up to a punt, but nothing approaching "sexting".

She's probably got a bit of a dusty phone so is trying to reel you in.

Diehard

Absolutely the correct approach and I fail to see why so many punters find this approach confusing.