Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's more important kissing ( sensual tongue/yummy dfk) or OWO in a punt?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline king tarzan

Deal breaker for me is no sensual tongue/or dfk..
Yet owo is available...
No kissing but owo available and apparently lots of guys are extremely happy with that option..
I am fine with dfk and oral with..
Yet I think kissing for lot of guys is not important but owo is..
Had quite a few hookers over the years tell me that...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

jayj77

Personally I prefer DFK over OWO. No kissing is a deal breaker for me, OWO isn't.

Shynuthorny69

It would definitely be dfk all the way, oral can take or leave, kissing is a must on a punt with me... Unless it's a domme sesh then neither is on the menu!

Offline mrdiamond77

Out of the two I would say kissing is far more important.

Offline jamal2k94

OWO for me just.

Although OWO and DFK are both my basic tick boxes.

Offline two20

Every WG I've seen has offered both, why wouldn't you when you think about it?

Offline cmspunk

Both ideally...But kissing is a MUST FOR ME....

Offline Littlefoot

I definitely 100% prefer DFK any day over OWO. Don't mind OW, so long as the kissing is exceptional!

Offline sonyvaio

For me, kissing is the most important

Offline pddy

OWO.  Kissing can be fantastic, but it can also be awkward with some partners, while OWO is almost always fantastic

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I'll go with FK as well. Oral, either giving or receiving has never been high on my list of needs. Far prefer a good HJ and kissing than Oral. Not that I don't enjoy good oral but it def loses out to FK.

Offline bearcat69

It's not quite an either/or thing for me..

A good punt can be had with mediocre kissing but enthusiastic sex and OWO with a hot girl, and a bad punt can be had with enthusiastic sensual kissing but disappointing unenthusiastic sex. But a good punt can also be had with with covered oral but good quality DFK and enthusiastic sex.

So, I guess really, the more significant factor to me is that the sex is enthusiastic. That's what I'm there for at the end of the day; a good fuck.

All that being said though, for me, the best fucks, the exceptional experiences, are ones that have good enthusiastic sensual DFK, OWO and sex.

Jvosta

That's interesting...

OWO for me, hardly ever DFK...don't even DFK civvy GF's after the honeymoon stage ... :unknown:

Offline hendrix

Nowadays I have no interest in kissing whores. Owo is essential.

Offline toperic02

Without enthusiastic kissing I'm unlikely nowadays to get hard enough for o w o, which I love.

Offline KO_81

As two20 mentioned, all but one have offered owo and dfk so I'd make sure beforehand that both were going to happen.

Given the choice it would be french kissing over owo for sure.

Offline darkknightrises

For me DFK all day long. DFK & RO prior to sex is a must for me these days.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:04:58 pm by darkknightrises »

Offline JimmySW

Another vote for DFK with some passion, I would always prefer OWO as well but not as big a deal breaker for me.

Offline Trotter671

It's got to be both for me - if not on offer then I don't bother.

Offline Roth

OWO followed by CIM and then onto DFK. :thumbsup: :yahoo: 
Swallow is a bonus. :thumbsup: :dance:

Offline MrMatrix

Both ideally...But kissing is a MUST FOR ME....
+1 and CIM these days as well. No FK and I walk. :hi:

Offline Malvolio

I would be disappointed not to get kissing in a punt, but I've coped without it.  I will not book a punt if she doesn't provide OWO.

Offline Drayki

It's got to be both for me - if not on offer then I don't bother.

Totally agree, dfk really gets me in the mood especially when her tongue is down your throat, owo is essential too, nothing like getting deep throated especially with loads of eye contact  :P :P :P :P

Offline Stapler

I wouldn't dream of kissing one of these whores.

10 minutes before she has been sucking someone's cock with traces of semen swishing around in her saliva as you dive in with your tongue for DFK!  :vomit:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

10 minutes before she has been sucking someone's cock with traces of semen swishing around in her saliva as you dive in with your tongue for DFK!  :vomit:
I agree where you are coming from, but its what I enjoy. For the first 4 years I wouldn't do FK for that reason, in the end I realised I was depriving myself of something I really enjoy. :hi:

Offline Stapler

in the end I realised I was depriving myself of something I really enjoy. :hi:

What? Tasting any Tom, Dick or Abdul's cock! :vomit:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online Jonestown

So I guess no RO/analinguous for you either.

I like the Chinese / Japanese kissing more than dfk, but lack of either are not a deal breaker, can't remember the last time I had OWO, must make more of an effort in the future.

It's a shame this thread can't be copied over to mumsnet, it'd show those old bags that punters or not, the romantic touch is still alive inside us.

Offline mrfishyfoo

DFK and OWO are both deal breakers for me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can't beat a bit of...

Hidden Image/Members Only

...the freshen your pro$$ies gob.  :D :D

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:40:33 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Hudhx

DFK is priority one but never seen anyone not offering OWO

Offline MrMatrix

DFK is priority one but never seen anyone not offering OWO
Welcome to the forum after 2.5 years of being a member. Hopefully you will feel more involved now that you've made your first post. And perhaps you will let us know how you've got on with any recent punts. Look forward to hearing more from you Hudhx. :hi: