Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best time of day?  (Read 1250 times)

Jjball70

Anyone have a view of the best time of day to punt?

Taking into consideration 1) availability of the best WGs
                                     2) WG at her best

My work allows me to punt during the day and I have a theory that daytime is quiet for WGs and they should be more rested and hopefully more interest in the punt...

Offline Malvolio

You can't second guess what she's been up to before you see her, so I'd say the best time to punt is whatever suits you the best.

I don't think your theory that daytime is quiet for WGs is necessarily correct - this one is pretty popular and her hours are Monday to Friday, 11 to 6.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:56:14 pm by Malvolio »

Offline shagmore

In theory you would say first appointment as it means she should be clean and you won't be licking anyone elses jizz off her without knowing it (going on from a previous thread about do WG shower)
But who knows, has Sergy the pimp dumped his load in her before he left to swagger around in his beamer.

Jjball70

Thanks for that vision shagmore, I was thinking more about their attention to the job we all get tired, distracted and less interested at the end of our shift. I recently dumped a regular after a last minute punt during the day interfered with her going to the shops' she took the punt and put off the shopping. But... I booked an hour and after 40min she appeared to lose interest I guess she started to focus back on the shops.

Jjball70

External Link/Members Only   My ex regular who thought shopping was better than fucking me  :crazy:

Offline shagmore

First point of call believe they would be at their best, not as tired, juices not tried up etc.
I was looking at it from my point of view, not theirs, don't really care what they think, as long as they give good service, at the end of the day they are being paid to perform a service.

Offline mr.bluesky

Anyone have a view of the best time of day to punt?

Taking into consideration 1) availability of the best WGs
                                     2) WG at her best

My work allows me to punt during the day and I have a theory that daytime is quiet for WGs and they should be more rested and hopefully more interest in the punt...

Personally speaking the best time for me would be as soon as I wake up as I always wake up with a morning glory or morning wood  however you want to describe it.  :D  it doesn't last long though

Shynuthorny69

Last punt of the day can be good, no rushing out after (that I've experienced anyway) in fact my regular and I spend on average an extra 3 or 4 hrs after the punt chatting, drinking wine and pondering all of life's ups and downs...

RX8 Racer

Most of the time I prefer to punt when I have a day off work, usually between the hours of 12pm-4pm. Occasionally I do a punt after a days work but if I do then it will always be after 7pm. On a whole I tend to enjoy early to mid afternoon punts.

Offline Drayki

i usually punt first thing in the morning. I find the wg is usually fresh and is usually horny as fuck if I'm the first in there  :lol: :lol:

Jjball70

Thanks Gem. Like your strategy of first thing, notice a lot of girls start 10am. I will let you know how I get on  :thumbsup: