Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir Morocco  (Read 113511 times)

Puma

Trip report: 3rd time Vist

Went with 2 other friends for 4 nights and luckily for me one of my mate has been around 8 times and managed to find a really good contact who sorted all our excursions and apartment out. An apartment is a must have to punt in Agadir. Just like Marrakesh hotels are risky. I always book a hotel whenever I go to Agadir because if there is any problem in the apartments. There is the hotel we can go to instead of being stuck on the streets. Stayed at Kenzi europa hotel. The contact which we'll call Mr I arranged a 3 bedroom apartment for us in the marina near the oliveri ice cream bar. Paid 1500 a night for it and well worth it as it was very nice and spacious.

First night went to factory. Booked a table for 1800 dirhams inclu. Jd bottle, shisha, coke bottles
Met a couple of wg's which I have encountered during previous visits but fancied a change. Found a cute 9/10 tall olive skinned bueaty. Negotiated to 800 dirhams for the night . Left factory at 4.30 and set of to apartment. To leave the club you must pay 100 dirhams each to the guards and also give 100 to the wg for taxi. Always get separate taxi. Got to apartment paid 100 to security and up we went. Had a blast with her everything allowed which I wanted. What more can a punter ask for.

Day 2: Did nothing punting wise as focused more on activities. Did quad biking and visited the kasbah.

Day 3: went for hamman and massage paid 300. Extra were available but did not take em as I was seeing another wg after. After massage went back to apartment and rang one of the wg I gotten to know from prievouse visit. Smoked and chilled for abit then sett of to Naya Shisha lounge around 12. Got back to apartment around 3 and got to action. Nice cute girl abit on the skinny side but still a great shag. Surprised that her pussy was so tight  :lol: :lol: Paid her 800.

Day 4: consisted mainly of activities and massage.

:lol:

Will be posting more. I am willing to share my contacts info and massage places where extras are offeredbut just like the Marrakesh thread will only give classified info to those members who have done their research and have contributed to the thread.

I strongly recommend that you read the Marrakesh thread as many of the tips and advice posted on there is very similar to Agadir.

Will be posting more reports and tips.

Some pictures of the girls:
External Link/Members Only

Hi please can you share your contact details for apartments in agadir. Going in December
Many thank

Puma

Likewise Nike. Never ventured outside Agadir but planning to hit kesh in February next year. Will be hitting you up for your expertise  :drinks:

Hi

Going agadir in December so please can you share apartment details.

Thanks

Offline Golden Hind

Back in Agadir again in a week for a few days. Saw on ISG someone recommend Muslima.com, just checked it out and cost £35 for a month to read messages so will stick to tinder again. La fountaine cafe also mentioned on there for day scene so will check that out and probably visit one hammam.

Offline ibi

Hi

I'm going to Agadir in January. Anyone gonig in that month let me know. Thanks

Offline Golden Hind

Recently back from Agadir, another good trip.

Day 1:
Fixed 200dh taxi fare from the airport, 30 mins to central agadir. On arrival there was security at my apartment this time, but luckily he only worked days and was not there in the evening/night. Arranged to meet a girl from Tinder in the evening, we met at the promenade then walked to the English pub for a drink, quiet in here at 10pm maybe only two groups of girls, 60dh a pint. Chatted over one drink, she wanted 1500dh but agreed to 1000dh for the night so we left shortly after 11pm, it was starting to get busier in there. I was happy enough though she wouldn't do CIM. Also we used her taxi driver who wanted 100dh to take us both back.

Day 2:
Walked into a Hammam on Avenue auot de 20, called spa al madina, could see a 50ish year old women and then a young girl but she wasn't great looking so didn't bother.

Went La fountaine cafe around 8pm but saw no girls in there.

Met the girl from the previous night for dinner then went to English pub again around 10pm, a few ropey girls at the bar then a couple groups on tables that looked better, left at 11.30, 1000dh for the night again, plus 100dh taxi.

Day 3:
Went to hotel Tildi, two average looking girls but just decided to have a legit hammam anyway, 150dh for Hammam and then I refused extras.

Wanted to see someone different so went to the Irish bar just after 11pm, pretty much empty, exactly three girls each on there own dotted around the bar. 50dh a pint. Started filing up though, busy enough by 12ish and packed by 1am. I ran into the girl who I spent my three nights with last time I was in Agadir a few months back. I had lost her number so was happy to run into her, she pretty much ticks everything I'm after. Went back with her just after 1am and gave 800dh in the morning as I did last time + gave her driver 100dh to take us both back and he seemed very pleased so obviously I overpaid.

Day 4:
Went to a shisha bar with the girl from previous night then back to mine. 800dh for the night and gave 50dh to her taxi driver this time. When he picked us up her friend was in the car who I had also met in the Irish pub, she was on her way to Zanzibar which I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but its another club girls go which is next to Papagayo and sol.

Day 5:
I went Irish bar at 11pm, this was a weekday now compared to the weekend when I was last there, and this time didn't have a single girl at 11pm. First girl walked in about 11.30, was still dead at 12.30 with 3 girls only 1 hot, but then started filling up quickly and busy enough by 1am. The previous nights girl and her friend met me there and we left at 1am. 50dh to taxi and 800dh to her.

Other:

A girl told me some go to le nil blue restaurant/bar on the promenade, or the McDonald's next to it in the evening before going to the bars. I never went to either though.

I downloaded whoshere which is like an Arab equivalent of wechat (chat to people nearby), but not many profiles and most have fake pictures.

Offline a1b2

Day 1:
Fixed 200dh taxi fare from the airport, 30 mins to central agadir. On arrival there was security at my apartment this time, but luckily he only worked days and was not there in the evening/night. Arranged to meet a girl from Tinder in the evening, we met at the promenade then walked to the English pub for a drink, quiet in here at 10pm maybe only two groups of girls, 60dh a pint. Chatted over one drink, she wanted 1500dh but agreed to 1000dh for the night so we left shortly after 11pm, it was starting to get busier in there. I was happy enough though she wouldn't do CIM. Also we used her taxi driver who wanted 100dh to take us both back.

Day 2:
Walked into a Hammam on Avenue auot de 20, called spa al madina, could see a 50ish year old women and then a young girl but she wasn't great looking so didn't bother.

Met the girl from the previous night for dinner then went to English pub again around 10pm, a few ropey girls at the bar then a couple groups on tables that looked better, left at 11.30, 1000dh for the night again, plus 100dh taxi.

Day 3:
Went to hotel Tildi, two average looking girls but just decided to have a legit hammam anyway, 150dh for Hammam and then I refused extras.

Wanted to see someone different so went to the Irish bar just after 11pm, pretty much empty, exactly three girls each on there own dotted around the bar. 50dh a pint. Started filing up though, busy enough by 12ish and packed by 1am. I ran into the girl who I spent my three nights with last time I was in Agadir a few months back. I had lost her number so was happy to run into her, she pretty much ticks everything I'm after. Went back with her just after 1am and gave 800dh in the morning as I did last time + gave her driver 100dh to take us both back and he seemed very pleased so obviously I overpaid.

Day 4:
Went to a shisha bar with the girl from previous night then back to mine. 800dh for the night and gave 50dh to her taxi driver this time. When he picked us up her friend was in the car who I had also met in the Irish pub, she was on her way to Zanzibar which I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but its another club girls go which is next to Papagayo and sol.

Day 5:
I went Irish bar at 11pm, this was a weekday now compared to the weekend when I was last there, and this time didn't have a single girl at 11pm. First girl walked in about 11.30, was still dead at 12.30 with 3 girls only 1 hot, but then started filling up quickly and busy enough by 1am. The previous nights girl and her friend met me there and we left at 1am. 50dh to taxi and 800dh to her.

Other:

A girl told me some go to le nil blue restaurant/bar on the promenade, or the McDonald's next to it in the evening before going to the bars. I never went to either though.

I downloaded whoshere which is like an Arab equivalent of wechat (chat to people nearby), but not many profiles and most have fake pictures.

Thanks Golden.   

Looks like you had a gud trip. 

What was the weather like?

Offline thejohnoc

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Other:

Nice report! I'll make to write one when i get back. How did you find the tildi hamam? worth it?

Offline Golden Hind

Nice report! I'll make to write one when i get back. How did you find the tildi hamam? worth it?

I like hammams even without the extras so it was good, but the girls wern't up to much so maybe not the best place for extras. Though I think the girls change quite often so could be different when you go, hotel oasis is next door which is another option.

Thanks Golden.   

Looks like you had a gud trip. 

What was the weather like?

Low to mid 20's during the day but felt hotter than when I was there in the summer as it was cloudy most days then. Evening drops to about 10 and gets foggy sometimes.

Offline Brumish

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Other:

Great read Golden.
I recognised all the places but I only stepped into the English and Irish bars as was with other people the whole holiday. Planning on going on my own next year to sample the delicacies.

Offline thejohnoc

Just left Agadir.

Day 1

Due to a suggestion on this board, I visited Tildi Spa. I had a 1 hour massage for 250 + 300 for extra(was able to play with her boobs and a hj = however I had to haggle to get that price - orignally quoted 700 for a bj with boobs out ...I think she thought that because I was young I wouldn't last long ...she was wrong so I got to play with her for for 15 minutes so very good value. She was a little bit overweight and around 28-year-old but not ugly.

Day 2

Headed to Zen Ahem spa. I managed to get a 1 hour massage with a bj for 500. The massage was very good but the extra not too much(still worth a visit).

Day 3

I didn't do anything during the day. I headed to the english pub and walked the main area but it's rather quite this time of year.

Offline nomad786

Just returned from a 10 day break in agadir. Wasn't on punting trip as it's part of the experience went to see what it's about.
 Booked in a fully inclusive resort which as expected doesn't allow guests in. But as I later found out it not that difficult to find accommodation in agidar for a night especially at the marina. Even the local working girls will find you something for 500 Dirham if your stuck.
In terms of pick up points we went to the English pub on the first night which was a Saturday. It was well busy. Not that many stunners, 5 or 6 at best, relaxed chilled out place to start. As close as you will get to an English club. Pool tables which used to play with local girls.
Naya lounge is basically a shisha place playing Arabic music. 1500 dirhams for a table champagne included. A bit of an issue if you don't drink alcohol.
Tried Irish bar which was nice shisha place. With a mixture of Arabic and English music. Quite a few working girls there and a few stunners.
Irish pub closes early compared to other places but everybody seems to move next door to the factory. This was my favourite place English basey music. Quite a few working girls. Mixtures of stunners and average. Has a dance floor which we used to show morocans some moves. One of our female friends starting doing pole dancing, initially she got some confused stares but very quickly the working girls took a shining to her and to us, as we were together.
Went to papa gaya,  a bit too early, bouncers told us it was quite and we left. 200 dirhams entrance fee. Table for 1500 dirhams with a drink.
There is dress code to these places as a bouncer told me off at factory for wearing a track suite top and bottom. To be fair he was very polite, spoke English,  allowed me in as I was tourist but said he would next time round. I was impressed with the bouncers in morroca. Big guys but more than reasonable.
In terms of the working girls prices, stunners start at 1500 and quickly go down 1000 for the night. Before closing time they will come down to 500. They normally work in pairs and prettier one is normally doing  the negotiations while the uglier one is in the background.
We had curious incident where a working girl initially walked up to our table, started chatting and then asked us to move to her table. Before we left she told us we are liable for drinks tab. It amounted to 200 dirhams. Not a lot and we didn't want ant trouble so we just paid it.
One of my friends friend had 2 mobiles stolen and 3000 dirhams from his flat when two groups of working girls converged at his place. So be carefull there are incidents that happen especially if you tread on regulars work. Surprisingly the following day there weren't that many working at this particular pick up point. I have been warned about going back to girls places
I went to marrakech last year in January but agidar is better cheaper but has less working girls.
Hope that helps for my first contribution. I have been following you some time. Found a lot of useful info. Hopefully given something back

Offline Newbie99

Hello guys I've just found this site. Will be in Agadir for 2 weeks from Monday. Happy to share my experiences and intel during and post trip.
1. Would be grateful for a heads up in terms of general safety tips as a Solo traveler to morocco
2. What is the situation with bringing girls to hotel rooms in  Agadir?
I have read parts of the marrakech thread and understand some hotels ask you to pay for another room. It would be great to have some clarity on this as I'm not sure if I should be booking an apartment from
The star instead? And With apartments it's not clear whether apartments with a concierge or porter will cause me problems. I've read some people have paid the security off at apartments but Is that a one off at start of the trip or every time you bring someone round?
3. Happy to meet up with fellow travelers. 2 weeks may be too long in Agadir so happy to meet up with anyone going to marakech or tanger

Thanks guys

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hello guys I've just found this site. Will be in Agadir for 2 weeks from Monday. Happy to share my experiences and intel during and post trip.
1. Would be grateful for a heads up in terms of general safety tips as a Solo traveler to morocco
2. What is the situation with bringing girls to hotel rooms in  Agadir?
I have read parts of the marrakech thread and understand some hotels ask you to pay for another room. It would be great to have some clarity on this as I'm not sure if I should be booking an apartment from
The star instead? And With apartments it's not clear whether apartments with a concierge or porter will cause me problems. I've read some people have paid the security off at apartments but Is that a one off at start of the trip or every time you bring someone round?
3. Happy to meet up with fellow travelers. 2 weeks may be too long in Agadir so happy to meet up with anyone going to marakech or tanger

Thanks guys

Also check out the Wiki guide to Morocco

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

Offline wello123

Heading out this week for a few days will update on return

Offline Newbie99

Updating as promised. For a first timer I believe i did well.
1. Aim for 300-500 dirham max for a couple of hours. Half any price you are quoted.
2. Forget the club bouncer and taxi money making games. Take numbers of girls in clubs and meet the next day.
3. Ask for numbers on beach or in souk.
4. Make a good contact for accommodation. Pay no more than 200-300 for use of a secondary room or apartment.
Happy to share more thoughts if anyone wants to know.

Offline Newbie99

Heading out this week for over a week. Message me or post here to exchange  tips

Offline Monger2468

Just got back from a couple of days in Agadir and Tangiers.

Going to post my experiences in each of the respective Aga and Tangiers forums.

Agadir

Left Gatwick on an early Thursday am Easyjet flight. Plane was new so decent 3 hour or so journey.

Picked up from Agadir airport by our contact. Note to people. Go and talk to people and get yourself a contact.Ours sorts out hire car and GF apartment. We found out by talking to people, bar owners, staff, etc. 

IMHO, a Car is a must in Aga. We hired a crappy (albeit brand new) Dacia for next to nothing. Note our airport drops are an additional 200 dirham (DHMs) for the pick up, (presumably because the driver has to wait) and 100 for the lift to the airport

In the evening all of the birds we met were happy to come back in our car to the apartment. However, we still paid their respective taxi drivers 100 dhm and security, when leaving the clubs that we’d picked them up from a further 100 dhm.This is standard procedure and gets you more love from the girls as they get less grief from the clubs and their taxi drivers.

The alternative to no car, as I’ve experienced in the past is get ripped by taxis, especially after dark. Takes your pick!

The apartment is erm ok to the extent it's got 4 walls and a roof... LOL. It's a brisk 10 mins drive from the action or a hefty 30 mins plus walk. But most importantly it's GF. Stars wise, it’s struggling for even a 2, but I’m not here to do a Tripadvisor review. I’m looking for something that will allow girls in with no or minimum hassle.

Whilst out there, I foundd out that Palais Des Roses (near the Sofitel) is GF. It’s a 3 star, but when we visited it, it looked ok. As per usual, you need to book the girls a separate room which costs 600 dhms. Apparently, the hotel has policy of kicking the girls out in the am, but doesn't really carry it out, so they can stay till 12 or the actual check out time. I'm tempted to hit it in the future, but also going to ask our contact if he can get us a better quality apartment.

Going back to the apartment, it comes with fresh towels, and the usual Airbnb bits and pieces. The supermarket is literally a 1 min walk. I'm here for 2 days, whilst the others are in Agadir for longer, so we use the car and fill it up with food, snacks and more booze.

Once the larder and fridge is suitable stocked, we drive down to the beach, where we have a couple of beers before head down to Pizza Hut for a snack, before returning to the apartment, crashing out before the evening action.

Action

We leave the apartment after showering and necking a few vodkas at around 12.

we hit Irish bar. Usual MO of seek out the bouncers, bar staff, DJ and the owners to let them all know that we’re back! They greet us like old mates. We order our usual bottle and get a table away from the usual fcukboys. Tonight there are plenty of these idiots around. Now, I was probably classed as one in my youth, but these guys are a much lamer version. They hang around in packs, usually have one guy doing the bidding and only buy soft drinks. WTF! I do my own bidding (see my post on Tangiers) and always go large.

Anyway, Irish Bar is so so. All of our past shags come and say hi. Nothing takes our fancy but it's sill early, so a couple of us keep drinking whilst one of the gang hits Naya.

An hour later, we join him. Naya is the busiest I’ve ever seen it. It was heaving! Lots and lots of talent all over the shop. Some definite 8++ already taken and sat with fellas on tables. Bit gutted we didn’t hit it earlier and order up bottles, but fuck it! Hit the bar, which is also busy, and walk around the club trying to spot a babe for the night. Seriously, that night it was nigh impossible to walk around the club let alone spot a bird. Decide to park myself near the corner of the bar, where wthin ten minutes i simply grip a bird. Nice DD’s, large ass, tight body, 5'8. When we were shagging she claimed to be 22, but I'm guessig probably a little older, but who knows and who cares? Pretty, but not an 8 or 9. If you’re rating her the am after, I'd suggest a solid 7! Per my usual MO, get her number first, then ask her name … (I’ve set my phone up with a Moroccan Sim), agree damage - 1000 dhms. Within the 1,000 DHMs, I tell her that sundry securty and taxi costs must be included. Finally, I state I need her for at least 2 pops which means she needs to stay till mid-morning. I know I’m going to probably pass out when I’m doing her when we get back, which is exactly what happens, so she needs to hang around till the am. She agrees. Stay in Naya for another hour which allows me to get to know and feel up what I have stored for later. I meet some more birds from my previous trips and end up buying them drinks. My bird doesn't seem fazed by this which is good! BTW,  2 of the 3 girls on my Moroccon trip aren’t drinking. Apparently, it's a prelude for Ramadhan. No point in questioning them why they refuse to drink but will shag for money! If anything, thank god, otherwise what a shit trip it would've been. 

Leave Naya just before it’s closing. The place is still bloody heaving and we head to Factory. No monies paid to Naya security, although technically as I pulled my bird from there I should've! The place was so busy I simply forget. We order a bottle in Factory after tracking down the manager and he parks us right in the middle of the club. I'm now kind of regretting ordering my bird as Factory is slowly filling up with some of the 8s and 9s that were sat on tables in Naya. Clearly the fuckboys that they were with were just that. Now I'm really pissed that I didn't order a bottle and got their asses kicked off the table before sliding up to one of the birds I’m now eyeing up in bloody Factory. Factory is also now heaving. Looks like all of Naya has decided to come here!

We all leave Factory at 5ish. I pay the security 100dhms (for the bird) before leaving and head to our car with women on tow. The birds have called their taxis and get their bags delivered to our car. I hand over a further 100 dhms to the driver and we head back to the apartment.

We all have a few drinks in the lounge before heading back to our rooms for a well earned fuck!

My one gets changed and body wise, I'm pleased. She is banging. We foreplay, for a few mins before I try to slide my finger up her naked pussy. Not for the first time, a bird doesn’t allow me to fuck her in the pussy. It’s ass or nothing. She's saving her virginity or whatever bullshit. I’m an ass man, so it doesn’t bother me. I get a sneaky finger in her pussy, and remember how tight she was. We shag for 30 mins or so, before I literally collapse. I don’t come as the fecking drinking has got the better of me. Wake up next am at around 10, get an early am shag in, which is really good. I cum for England in her mouth (where she got a nice taste of her ass) and tell her to fuck off as I now need to rest. She showers, orders her taxi and leaves. I promise to call her but haven't ... yet!

I wake up around 2’ish, and decide to drive to the souk. I come back, have a quick snack and go back to bed.

We head to the English Pub at 8 to watch the Friday night footy. I was hoping I could pick up a takeaway in English, but even after the game finishes at 10, the place is dead. There a couple of gals, but no thanks! Head back to the apartment. Have a quick nap before getting ready for Part II.

Head to Irish bar for 1am. Drink half of the bottle we didn’t finish the night before. Chat to a new girl that tempted me from the night before. She is really young, with nice C/ D cup tits and banging tight body. Her mate's much taller and I'm seriously contemplating a threesome with the to two of ‘em. Try chat to her, but she can’t speak English so after ordering her a drink, having a bit of fun and a feel up, let her go.

We head to Factory for 2.30’ish. Get our usual spot, and the ¾ bottle that we couldn’t finish the night before is delivered. The place is quiet, but within 30 minutes fills up. Scope the place out and pull a solid 8. Absolute banging body (big latino ass and tits) which she is carrying off in an amazing dress that actually covers everything. She tops it off with Roman slippers. I get her number, name, and agree 1,000 dhms (including security and taxi). I'm leaving for Tangiers on the 9.30 am AirArabia Sat am flight so I agree that it’s an unlimited cum as much as you can buffet as she’ll only be with me for approx 2 hours before I need to get ready and head to the airport. She’s keen so we leave.

Get back to the apartment, she rolls up some of our weed smokes it. I can’t remember if she drank, but I definitely did! She’s pouring out her life story, which is depressing the shit out of me, so I kill it and order her into my room, where I can make her forget her worries.

She showers and comes back wearing a sexy negligee. She’s clearly done this before. She does have a banging body and it’s time to fuck it up! This time everything, but the butt is on the menu. You can't win! That said, she’s happy with rimming both ways and a bit of anal play, which is enough for me. I cum twice within an hour and fecking exhausted. I call it a night as I need to wake up in a hour or so. She decides not to sleep and instead act as my alarm clock. Unfortunately, this involves her playing some crappy game on her mobile which she plays on full volume. Ask the dozy bint to keep it down otherwise I’m shoving my dick up her ass. She playfully calls my bluff and to try it! I like it when a bird gets more confident. Really turns me on, but tonight, I’m simply too tired and after trying to put my finger up her ass, go back to sleep. Bitch goes back to playing her game, which appears to be playing online with others. My alarm close goes off about 30 mins later and although relatively hard, I decide I need to get up and pack and get this bint out. She leaves happy, asks me when I’ll return. I tell her that I’ll only tell her if she promises to stop whoring until my return. We laugh. I let her go and have been playfully WhatsApping since. Another matey that I may be able to call on in the future.

Get ready, my driver comes to pick me up and drop me to the airport. Time for my solo trip to Tangiers. Why am I heading to Tangiers on my own I hear you fuckers asking? I have a meeting I must attend on Tuesday and the prices of flights from Agadir to London from Sat onwards (one way) were all £400 plus. Fuck that, I may as well spend the money in Tangiers. I’ve found a flight to Tangiers for £20. And my Tangiers to Gibraltar to London is £110 all in.  It’s a missions, and I would’ve liked to have stayed in Aga a little bit longer, but business is business!

In summary
My two nights in Aga have set me back the following:

£200 for one way flight and 2 nights in the apartment.

£150 sundry costs, food, car, etc. (I've excluced stuff I bought in the souk which I've brought back).

£500 for the action or £250 a night, which includes the £80 (1,000 DHMs) or so a night for the shags.

Fucking bargain if you ask me!  :drinks:

Right posting about Tangiers now …

Monger2468

Offline Tom Murphey

Ramadan is approaching now so would be still a good idea to go around this time?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ramadan is approaching now so would be still a good idea to go around this time?

Ramadan in 2019 is 5th May - 4th June, which is most likely followed by 3 or 4 days holiday.

I suspect you may have left it late, as some girls start to wind down a few days before and head home in time for ramadan to start when they are back at home.

A couple of members have posted that they will be around very close to the start of ramadan, look forward to reading their reports to see if the punting scene was still in full swing or not, leading up to and including in ramadan.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I suspect you may have left it late, as some girls start to wind down a few days before and head home in time for ramadan to start when they are back at home.

A couple of members have posted that they will be around very close to the start of ramadan, look forward to reading their reports to see if the punting scene was still in full swing or not, leading up to and including in ramadan.

I was there last year during Ramadan. It was quiet until the evening when it went mad. There are a lot of families about on the beach front and although there are a lot of girls around in McD etc. It is impossible to discretely get numbers.

The massage  places are open but they seem to open much later.

I wasn’t able to visit the clubs, but the hotel I was staying at had a club next door and there certainly weren’t lots of girls milling about when it closed.

Offline Tom Murphey

Thanks for the heads up guys, I will have to reconsider

Offline adamwestbb

Hi Everyone

First time heading to Casa and Agadir. Meeting a friemd in Casa but im really struggling with Agadir.

Everyone i speak to says apartment is a must but i cannot seem to find a apartment online that will allow girls. Has anyone got any recent experience or contacts that can arrange a apartment? Or even a ghotel that will allow girls back, separate room etc.

Booked a hotel near the marina for now but if i can secure a apartment i can cancel the hotel.

Clubs wise ive been told Actors, Factory and Sahara are the plave to be.

Offline Tom Murphey

Agadir thread seems a little quite, well got booked and will be there next week, I have had a detailed look at the wiki and hoping for any further updates about hammams.
Please feel free to PM me or update this thread accordingly.
Will back with updates as soon as I get back

Offline jonn

Don't forget spa's in hotels as an option, I had a good ass fucking session in a 3* hotel spa. I wasn't a guest there, just walked in. This was a few years ago.

Offline Golden Hind

Agadir thread seems a little quite, well got booked and will be there next week, I have had a detailed look at the wiki and hoping for any further updates about hammams.

I'm there at the weekend, I usally do one hammam so will post if I go somewhere of note. I've been hotel tildi twice and poor selection both times, once refused extras and the other got 300dh Bj from an very average looking girl.

Offline Tom Murphey

I'm there at the weekend, I usally do one hammam so will post if I go somewhere of note. I've been hotel tildi twice and poor selection both times, once refused extras and the other got 300dh Bj from an very average looking girl.

Great I hope you manage a great experience and I appreciate you getting back to us...I have attempted using tinder (Tinder GOLD) to see if any matches occur that will lead to P4P but not luck so far... I must be doing something incorrect only time will tell

Offline Golden Hind

Great I hope you manage a great experience and I appreciate you getting back to us...I have attempted using tinder (Tinder GOLD) to see if any matches occur that will lead to P4P but not luck so far... I must be doing something incorrect only time will tell

Went Hotel Oasis for my one hammam, 150dh, only one girl there and she wasn't good looking, refused extras. One of the better looking girs in Naya the other night said she worked at a hammam in a hotel but I couldn't hear her well so not sure which one, so there must a decent spot somewhere, you might have to do some searching.

Tinder is worth using but I wouldn't rely on it, much easier to go bars/clubs. English usually busy at 12am, lots of locals and tourists in here but still the odd table with girls and all the bar will be WG's, quality is usually low though. Irish busy at 1am, all girls here will be wg's, always a few decent girls but plenty below par also. The better looking girls will generally go straight to clubs, clubs busy by 2am.

Irish seems quieter than usuall. First time going Naya this trip and I think it's the best spot, higher quality than anywhere else and very busy, there are some here that can't leave early so just take there number for another night.

Factory is half people moving across from irish bar, and just like irish a few decent girls but mainly below par, also not exactly rammed in here. Actors was dead the one time I went.

Not been Zanzibar, Sofitel or Papagayo so no idea what there like.

This trip has been one from Naya for 800, told me it was her first time doing this and it's just a one off to pay her rent, I don't think that was far from the truth, no exit fee, 100dh taxi. One from Factory for 1000dh, 100dh exit (she did try to get 200 from me), 100dh taxi. Other nights have been with a regular who continues to deliver.

Offline Tom Murphey

Thank you for getting back to us

MW96

Do the WGs hang around on corners at night in threes?

Offline rizzy00

Does Sofitel still have girls around the bar/club?

Offline wello123

Does Sofitel still have girls around the bar/club?

It's usually only busy on weekend the times I have been. Otherwise it's very quiet

Offline rizzy00

Thanks - Is it possible to just pick up girls from the bar and take them back to the room? Or is there a security check?

Offline dron16

Thanks - Is it possible to just pick up girls from the bar and take them back to the room? Or is there a security check?
Book a private apartment instead of a hotel and you won't have any problems bringing girls back.

Offline Golden Hind

Anything of note from your trip?

Offline Seasoned Vet

I will be in agadir for 7 nights for october 1st

If any one has any apartment contacts please message me

Looking for a one or 2 bed place for 700dh or 1000dh per night

I lost my phone recently and lost alot of contacts which i failed to back up

Thanks

Offline Jetster

Hi all,

Anyone with experience in taking WG back to an apartment booked through airbnb?

Offline rizzy00

Yup, make sure you ask them that is it guest friendly, and be prepared to be extorted by security. They’re everywhere!

Offline wello123

Hi lads off to Agadir a couple of days. Will report back

Struggling to get an Appartment the one I usually use is booked so looking on air bnb. Will let you chaps know of the situation

Offline Kjhuppy

Is it possible to stay in a big international hotel such as the Sofitel and have a girl come up to your room?

Offline wello123

Is it possible to stay in a big international hotel such as the Sofitel and have a girl come up to your room?

Yes have done it plenty of times but you need to book her another room separately which can be quiet costly. i've found an airbnb Appartment and the guy has confirmed okay to bring back ladies. i've booked for one night and said if it's okay will take for remaining few days too. If it's fine will share details

Offline Niggledebits

Yes have done it plenty of times but you need to book her another room separately which can be quiet costly. i've found an airbnb Appartment and the guy has confirmed okay to bring back ladies. i've booked for one night and said if it's okay will take for remaining few days too. If it's fine will share details

Wello - can you let me know how you got on with the apartment and in general please. I am looking to go to Agadir in December for a week on my own.

Also, to all on here. Tinder is mentioned however I am on Seeking and have had a few girls contact me from Morocco and some from Agadir. Anyone tried Seeking to set up meets before going across to Agadir?

Funnily enough had one trying to sell me her virginity. She wanted $20k for it......next😂

Offline wello123

Wello - can you let me know how you got on with the apartment and in general please. I am looking to go to Agadir in December for a week on my own.

Also, to all on here. Tinder is mentioned however I am on Seeking and have had a few girls contact me from Morocco and some from Agadir. Anyone tried Seeking to set up meets before going across to Agadir?

Funnily enough had one trying to sell me her virginity. She wanted $20k for it......next😂

Hiya yes just returned had a great time. The scene is very much active. Your better off going out there and then arranging meets and I have a contact for appartments Who gave an Appartment which was slightly further out but had no issues other than paying security the odd 100

Offline Brumish

Just visited Figaro massage on navaro avenue in Agadir town centre.
300 dimes for an hour of hammam and an hour of fbsm. All delivered by a decent looking teen who was probably a size 12 but with a fresh face. 30 mins into the massage she started dropping subtle hints. Although my Arabic is piss poor and coupled with her English consisting of turn and happy, we decided to converse in sign language. I showed her the international shag sign and her English took a new turn. Thousands, she replied. I started with 100 but agreed on two. A bit of nude gyrating and fondling later with a near miss of barebacking she progressed to OWO. I heard a lot of stories of anus being the hole of choice for majority of Moroccan lasses but this chicka liked a bit of fanny fondling. Fantastic arse with the youthful firmness.
10 mins in and she gave me the hurry up and within another 20 I was dressing back up. Thanked the manger who sporadically showed up during those times to ask if everything was fine, and my way.
Don't think this hammam style massage is hitting the right notes for me. Seeking has spoilt me rotten.
Decently priced from the anecdotes on here and isn't an attached place.

Offline Wulahabibi

The best thing to do on Airbnb is to ask the question upfront. Those that have an issue will tell you straight that they can’t do it and those that are fine will tell you also. You have just got to ask the question, you will need to pay security though and ask if it’s discreet. I have found an apartment block which had mainly foreign tourists and they have no issues with bringing girls back as long as you pay the security on them asking you only though.

I’ve just had 2 recent visits, the last being in late December 2019. As stated before the best way to get the best deal is to take the girls phone numbers and then contact them after as if you leave a club with them to go to another club you may end up paying 2 lots of security and taxi so just be a bit wary of it as they will try it on. Also make sure you ask the times they will be staying till as some will want to leave as soon as they’ve shagged you.

Anything else, just ask, I’ll do my best.

Offline johnsanders

Recently made a trip to Agadir, spent 2 nights there and 1 night in Marrakesh.

Overall good trip and Agadir's a nice town, the beach and seaside was pleasant.

On the first night went to Naya club and there were some real beauties in there, but because it was the first night was'nt sure who to pick. Spoke to a 9 out of 10 and she asked how much? she was the first girl i spoke to and thought i'd start off low, i offered her 500 dirhams. She was being asked by a few guys so wasnt too interested in my 500, ah well her loss lol.

Naya closed around 1 or 2, i cant quite remember so afterwards we then made our way to factory. The quality of girls weren't as good as Naya, but there were still a few hotties there. Found a girl for 1000 for the night and made our way to the air bnb me and my mates were staying at. Banged and was so tired after the flight, drinking and smoking hash that i just asked her to leave after one session. Talk about a pump and dump, but overall not bad and she was pretty fit too.

Second night we went to millionaire's club and a mate of mine wanted to get a table, we weren't to keen but he insisted, that sure enough proved to be a waste of time and money as it reached about 2.30 and the club was pretty much still empty, bare in mind this was on a friday night. Decided screw it, millionaire's club isn't worth staying around then popped down to Factory again. Found a girl i had good chemistry with and took her home, again 1000 for the night. I know i could probably negotiate down to 800 or so but i thought the hell with it, i quite liked the look of this girl so thought i'd just bite the bullet. This girl was faaaarrr better and I definitely had a better time with her. I'd suggest going for a girl that you have a good vibe and chemistry with, not just the hottest girl you see. The hot ones may be great to look at, but if you to dont really click it's not going to be as fun as taking a girl back with you that is also hot but your personalities match more. Banged multiple times with her and she left in the morning, but had one more round once we woke up too.

3rd night, we decided to drive to marrakesh, more to see the place rather than planning to get any girls for the night. Overall not bad, didn't take any girls back with us home which was good for my wallet at least. We first went to a place called African Chic, which was not great in all honesty, there was no entrance fee and the quality of girls there was not good. mostly 4 or 5's. Then decided to cab it down to the W club and had to pay 300 dirhams just for entrance. We naively thought it wouldn't be that much, but though fuck it might as well see what all the hype is about. The girls in there were insanely hot though, many of them up to model level in my opinion. Many girls were quoting the region of 2000 dirhams for the night and we could have negotiated down to 1500 which for some of them is a fair price considering how fit they were, but even then im kind of glad i didnt go for it, i'd rather save that and use that to pay for the flights the next punting destination.

Overall pretty simple trip, not the most exciting and was very very last minute and the decision to go was just 2 days before the actual trip, but glad i went. Agadir does have some beauties and they are cheaper than Marrakesh, but Marrakesh has more quantity and quality girls too, but just be ready to pay for it.

Definitely wanting to go back soon - and will prepare better next time as well. Also be sure to take condoms with you on your trip there, a mate of mine brought some condoms from a shop in Agadir and they split pretty quickly, luckily we had some spare Durex's that we gave him. I'd say it's still not worth the risk of getting cheap, lower quality johnnies, better to bring some Durex's from the UK with you.

I'm planning to hopefully go again soon, not sure when though.

Offline Jimbo1984

Never been to Agadir myself but based on the reports here it seems to have a similar chilled-out vibe that Tangier has. Must be the sea breeze

Still, this is heartening news and it's definitely a possibility within the next 2 months by which time I hope Morocco can get on top of Covid and get on the travel corridor

Offline Newbie99

Ticket bought and booked for agadir. 1st half of November. Need advice on how to get the covid test requirement. Is this checked before you board in the UK or checked by Moroccan customs?

Offline Brumish

Ticket bought and booked for agadir. 1st half of November. Need advice on how to get the covid test requirement. Is this checked before you board in the UK or checked by Moroccan customs?

I've just heard passengers to Hong Kong can get a test within an hour, guaranteed, for £80 in Heathrow. Could be rolled out across the airports.

Offline Jimbo1984

I think the Moroccans require a clear test with results given within 72 hours of your flight or something like that

Check moroccoworldnews or yabiladi who generally have up to date info