Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody with experiences in Mombasa, Kenya?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline AzorAhai19

How easy is it to find and pay for either/or WGs and civvies? I am considering a trip there for December into January to celebrate Xmas and New Years. Initially I was looking into Nairobi, but then I switched my attention to Mombasa due to the beaches and more of a holiday friendly location I guess. I have never been to Kenya previously, so just curious if anyone has any experience with the punting scene out there. I was looking at signing up to a dating app and then trying to meet Kenyan women via that, then seeing where it leads.

What are your thoughts, opinions and experiences?

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

"Kenya has the joint fourth largest epidemic in the world, alongside Mozambique and Uganda.
Kenya’s HIV epidemic affects most of its general population, but groups of men who have sex with men, women, sex workers and people who inject drugs are still more vulnerable to infection."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 06:38:33 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Vivago

"Kenya has the joint fourth largest epidemic in the world, alongside Mozambique and Uganda.
Kenya’s HIV epidemic affects most of its general population, but groups of men who have sex with men, women, sex workers and people who inject drugs are still more vulnerable to infection."

Yes it makes somber reading. But by taking suitable simple protective measures and avoidance of unsafe sex practices, you can minimize risk to negligible degrees.

Punting is a contact sport and is never totally risk free anywhere in the world. It simply boils down to the amount of risk you are willing to expose yourself to. A man indulging in bareback paid sex in UK (as many do) is taking more risk than a punter in Africa who are fully aware that similar behavior would be suicidal.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline AzorAhai19

Hidden Image/Members Only

I understand your point, but still, in a country of 50+ million people in Kenya, there's 1.6 or so living with HIV. Would these cases not just be in the more rural and semi-rural areas rather than cities like Mombasa and Nairobi?

Online scutty brown

I understand your point, but still, in a country of 50+ million people in Kenya, there's 1.6 or so living with HIV. Would these cases not just be in the more rural and semi-rural areas rather than cities like Mombasa and Nairobi?

I don't know the specifics of Kenya, but typically you would expect more STDs in inner cities where you have a lot of people on minimal wages living in close proximity, with higher incidences of prostitution, drug taking, homosexuality and promiscuity. All are less likely in village areas.
In Africa as a whole, HIV is generally assumed to follow the trucking routes between cities. For instance the Mombasa-Kampala highway has a reputation as an HIV route

I know its wiki, but its worth reading

two points stand out:
Sex workers are the most affected group within the country. Research has shown that around 30% of sex workers are HIV positive.
A study of Nairobi sex workers in 2015 reported about two thirds always use condoms with clients. This compares with 40% amongst members of the general public who have two or more partners
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:21:41 am by scutty brown »

Offline AzorAhai19

Possibly looking at Nairobi now. I may be staying for 14 days in Nairobi, then fly to Mombasa and spend the remainder of my holiday there. Anybody been to Nairobi and is it good for punting? Would airbnb be the best accomodation? I am unsure whether to rent an apartment via airbnb or a hotel room.