Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ethiopia part 2  (Read 6831 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Expanding the business into Africa, and the resulting few trips to Ethiopia and beyond was a great way to discover this semi gem.
Recently I had long stop over in Addis Ababa, arrived early and breezed through airport security and onto Capital hotel in the heart of the city. Called my girl from last visit who promised to visit me after work, had few hours so booked a massage session at the hotel spa, followed by pedicure, decided to explore the neighborhood so walked to a nearby massage place called Christine massage, 200 birds for a hour or about £7, excellent deep tissue followed by b2b, sex was an extra 500 birrs or about £15. The sex part was just ok not great in mainly cg and missionary. Walked back to my hotel for drinks then around 5 pm my girl arrived, she is 20 with a pretty face and nice ass, took her to my room and after a short hi and how are you we were cuddling and kissing she took of her head and she was wearing a seat lacy blue underwea, I took her in prone bone position and gave her a hard rogering we had sex in all positions, after a couple of hours she had to go to her parents house and I had a much needed shower and shaved, went down to watch a local folklore show and had dinner then called a taxi to take me Concorde night club, I arrived to the club at about 12 midnight, the place was jam packed with hookers very pretty high class ones, they were literally attaching themselves to me, I ended up picking a curvey pretty one and took her back to my hotel, she was wearing a nice flowery dress, stockings and a white set of bra and pants, it was very erotic peeling her cloths off piece by piece, bbbj folloed, she can take it deep, some gagging and spitting then I put her on her stomach her hands holding her buttcheeks apart for I'm easy admission into her warm wet snatch, again sex in different positions some wine by about 4 in the morning we were knackered she got a cab home at around 5, I gave her 1500 birds or roughly £ 25 which is a lot of money there. And that was my first day in Addis.
TBC

Offline scutty brown

silly question, but I take it these were all local black girls?

Offline Wankingdead

Ethiopian girls are all the colours of the rainbow and mostly pretty imho

Offline Jimbo1984

Ethiopian girls are all the colours of the rainbow and mostly pretty imho

Great report mate. Have heard about their beauty, it's meant to be quite legendary. Seen some in the UK too and they do have great smiles and a good attitude.

Any chance of any pics ? Obviously you can edit out there eyes etc -

Offline peter purves

Addis Ababa Set To Ban Street Beggars, Prostitutes

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline roger_weekly

silly question, but I take it these were all local black girls?

You have some stamina old chap, wish I could enjoy that much fun in a day. I do love these sexy african girls, brings back memories a few years back in Freetown

Offline sgc

Expanding the business into Africa, and the resulting few trips to Ethiopia and beyond was a great way to discover this semi gem.
Recently I had long stop over in Addis Ababa, arrived early and breezed through airport security and onto Capital hotel in the heart of the city. Called my girl from last visit who promised to visit me after work, had few hours so booked a massage session at the hotel spa, followed by pedicure, decided to explore the neighborhood so walked to a nearby massage place called Christine massage, 200 birds for a hour or about £7, excellent deep tissue followed by b2b, sex was an extra 500 birrs or about £15. The sex part was just ok not great in mainly cg and missionary. Walked back to my hotel for drinks then around 5 pm my girl arrived, she is 20 with a pretty face and nice ass, took her to my room and after a short hi and how are you we were cuddling and kissing she took of her head and she was wearing a seat lacy blue underwea, I took her in prone bone position and gave her a hard rogering we had sex in all positions, after a couple of hours she had to go to her parents house and I had a much needed shower and shaved, went down to watch a local folklore show and had dinner then called a taxi to take me Concorde night club, I arrived to the club at about 12 midnight, the place was jam packed with hookers very pretty high class ones, they were literally attaching themselves to me, I ended up picking a curvey pretty one and took her back to my hotel, she was wearing a nice flowery dress, stockings and a white set of bra and pants, it was very erotic peeling her cloths off piece by piece, bbbj folloed, she can take it deep, some gagging and spitting then I put her on her stomach her hands holding her buttcheeks apart for I'm easy admission into her warm wet snatch, again sex in different positions some wine by about 4 in the morning we were knackered she got a cab home at around 5, I gave her 1500 birds or roughly £ 25 which is a lot of money there. And that was my first day in Addis.
TBC

Nice, sounds fun and relaxed out there. Good post and stamina!