Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammers, Timewasters, etc in Morocco  (Read 4171 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Please post details of any scammers, etc that you have come across ANYWHERE in Morocco.

Please post as much details as possible, including a contact number and photos if possible (in case they change their numbers), so that your post becomes useful info for anyone out there:

Age of the WG
Brief Description of the girl
Where picked up (where on the Strip or name of the Club)
If she was working in conjunction with other girls
FULL contact number, including the international dialing code
Photos (if possible)..... Thoughts required on whether face should be blurred or not?

Benny the Ball

Thoughts required on whether face should be blurred or not?
She doesn't give a shit... why should we?

Offline nike

The whole point of photos of scammers is to be able to identify them, if face is blurred, it defeats the purpose.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She doesn't give a shit... why should we?

The whole point of photos of scammers is to be able to identify them, if face is blurred, it defeats the purpose.

On hindsight, perhaps I should have omitted this part.
Thanks for the confirmation. Didn't want anyone accusing me of this, as it now appears to be a general consensus.

Offline nike

Name , Iman , very good looking girl but a total scammer, I do not have a photo but this is her mobile no.00212 625 568293, avoid. About 5"8 shoulder length light brown hair qith highlights, fantastic body and really good body. A total bitch and asks for money up front. Ahe agrees to an all nighter and then tries to fuck off after just one shag.

Offline nike

Residences Andalous directly behind cafe la flame.  The apartment has crooked security guys. Avoid at all costs. Yhey trued to  fleece me , when I  didn't bite the next time I  brought a girl back they just made up excuses for not letting the girls in. The first time I  paid the security guys 50 dirhams each. The same again the next day. The third day only one guy at door and gave him 50 before the girls arrived. When girls came a second one shows up at apartment lobby and asks girls for id, I  gave him 50 and he says there are two of us. I  told him I had already paid one guy at the entrance, he says no. I walk out after sending the girls upto apartment.  The did a switch, there's a third guy sitting there. I told him I'm not paying again and he relented. We want to Agadir for two days and pn our return they pulled the shit, I already postedin marrakesh thread. Avoid this place like the plague, let's make them realise the loss in business they will incur, fucking with the UKP ers. :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
her name is mouna, probably not even her real name. And number is +212641094527 again probably a burner number too. Don't have a photo I'm afraid.

Mouna, number is +212641094527

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bump...

Guys, please post details of any other WGs in Morocco who have tried to scam you, or cause trouble at the flat, etc.

Offline Marcus0101

Mouna, number is +212641094527

If anyone has Facebook you can take the + out add in 00 to the number and put it into search bar on Facebook. Her real name comes up along with link to her Facebook profile and a photo of her so will know exactly who she is so anyone going (like myself) will be able to know who she is.

Not sure i am allowed to post her real name or a photo but it is all there.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If anyone has Facebook you can take the + out add in 00 to the number and put it into search bar on Facebook. Her real name comes up along with link to her Facebook profile and a photo of her so will know exactly who she is so anyone going (like myself) will be able to know who she is.

Not sure i am allowed to post her real name or a photo but it is all there.  :thumbsup:

Better still, add her to your whatsapp contacts when in Kesh, that way you know if you that if you make contact weith her, best to avoid her.

Normal etiquette in Kesh threads is to avoid posting full face pics, or provide real names, but this is the scam thread. See what other posters have posted above.

Offline Marcus0101

Better still, add her to your whatsapp contacts when in Kesh, that way you know if you that if you make contact weith her, best to avoid her.

Normal etiquette in Kesh threads is to avoid posting full face pics, or provide real names, but this is the scam thread. See what other posters have posted above.

Good idea! Here is her profile pic with name attached, if it needs to be removed i am sure admin will do so.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline toon972

If she is a scammer, I think her picture should stay.

Offline nike

00212 606-597679 kautor
Got scammed by this bitch. I'll post more details later.

Offline nike

Fucks sake. Found another Rom but this one takes the biscuit.
Bj no no no, kissing with teeth firmly closed, fingering no no no and closes her legs. Told her to get her clothes on and go to her mother. She says ok but I still want money. She gets dressed and I give her 100 dirhams , she refuses.  To give her credit , she remained calm and unthreatening . I eventually uped it to 400 , she wants 1000. She just sits there smiling at me, what the fuck. If she starts ranting and raving , I would just push her out the door. Hell , after 4.30 am, I relent and give her 1000 and tell her to fuck off. The cheeky bitch asks me gor taxi money and goes.

Offline seeker

Just read this thread for the first time ...good idea . :thumbsup:
If the girls play nice as most do  then be a Gentleman...  :kissgirl:
But if they are scammers  and cheaters then a face picture is justified imo  :hi:
Once they get wind that there are repercussions to being a cunt
Maybee they will see the error of thier way . :angelgirl:

Offline ELDNG

Was this in Marrakesh or Tangier?

Offline nike

Was this in Marrakesh or Tangier?
Marrakesh

This is the second time I've had a problem in kesh. Never had a problem in Tanger.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:54:39 pm by nike »

Offline ELDNG

Yeah. I was about to say. No one in this forum has reported these types of skanks in Tangier. I wanna go back to Morocco in the spring but thinking of avoiding Marrakesh altogether since the prices have skyrocketed and these types of scams are becoming much too common there.

Offline romeomustdie

Nike this girl went with a fellow punter with no issues. Holy crap I’m 90% sure it’s her.

He gave her 2.2 k for the night tho. She is slightly over weight?

Offline Jamiethedodger

Montecristo name: [Removed by admin - Ask poster for copy by PM]

Facebook name: [Removed by admin - Ask poster for copy by PM]

Number: [Removed by admin - Ask poster for copy by PM]

In reality she looks better than these pictures. She had an amazing pair of tits and athletic lower body similair to J-Lo.

Scam: agreed 2000 for the night coming down from 3000 dh. when i got back to the apartment she asked for 3000 dh and wouldnt budge. She said "you will pay me, im sure of that". I agreed 2500 dh as i didnt want to ruin to mood further or for her create trouble. It was 3 am in an apartment with no security. It really wasnt worth the extra 40 quid to stand my ground. Fucked her twice, she did do owo, multiple positions, rimmimg on me (surprised me too). Paid her and then kicked her out after 3 hours as i didnt want her sleeping with me tbh.

Expensive night

[Removed by admin - Ask poster for copy by PM]

reviewreader

Montecristo name:

Facebook name:

Number:

In reality she looks better than these pictures. She had an amazing pair of tits and athletic lower body similair to J-Lo.

Scam: agreed 2000 for the night coming down from 3000 dh. when i got back to the apartment she asked for 3000 dh and wouldnt budge. She said "you will pay me, im sure of that". I agreed 2500 dh as i didnt want to ruin to mood further or for her create trouble. It was 3 am in an apartment with no security. It really wasnt worth the extra 40 quid to stand my ground. Fucked her twice, she did do owo, multiple positions, rimmimg on me (surprised me too). Paid her and then kicked her out after 3 hours as i didnt want her sleeping with me tbh.

Expensive night

So you agreed 2500 with her, spent the night with her and then decided to out her in a public forum using her real name, face picture and phone number??   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You have no idea how much trouble you are putting the girl into. Your behaviour is one of a coward and loser. If you were not happy with the price bump you should have sent her packing from the beginning

Offline Jamiethedodger

So you agreed 2500 with her, spent the night with her and then decided to out her in a public forum using her real name, face picture and phone number??   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You have no idea how much trouble you are putting the girl into. Your behaviour is one of a coward and loser. If you were not happy with the price bump you should have sent her packing from the beginning

Im sorry who are you?? A nobody whos contributed fuck all here.

These girl threathened me and was deceitful. I limited the damage and did what i had to do. Do you honestly think she would have left? Have you not read the marrakech thread of girls kicking up a fuss and breaking stuff?

Furthermore, im assuming you have an issue with face pictures above? Speak to admin and ask him to delete this thread as there are numerous face pictures above.

Youre just a silly snowflake whos contributed fuck all to this section of the forum.

Offline Marmalade

I do think that if you punt in foreign countries, especially Islamic ones, you have to bear in mind that the woman risks several years imprisonment if caught. (So does the foreigner, but is very much less likely to be prosecuted). Countries vary concerning the amount of blind eye they turn. Also she will be publicly labelled and ostracised for life. So before outing a woman I’d ask if the likely punishment is appropriate to the actual crime. For instance, if she successfully robbed me or had me physically assaulted, she maybe deserves it. If she just does what hookers frequently try to do — overcharge or mess the customer about — that may be more of what the punter should actually be prepared for and navigate based on experience.

Just my opinion.  :hi:

Offline Jamiethedodger

I do think that if you punt in foreign countries, especially Islamic ones, you have to bear in mind that the woman risks several years imprisonment if caught. (So does the foreigner, but is very much less likely to be prosecuted). Countries vary concerning the amount of blind eye they turn. Also she will be publicly labelled and ostracised for life. So before outing a woman I’d ask if the likely punishment is appropriate to the actual crime. For instance, if she successfully robbed me or had me physically assaulted, she maybe deserves it. If she just does what hookers frequently try to do — overcharge or mess the customer about — that may be more of what the punter should actually be prepared for and navigate based on experience.

Just my opinion.  :hi:

Fair point. Ive reflected on it and asked admin to remove it.

But for potential visitors her fake name is Halima.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:21:22 pm by Jamiethedodger »

reviewreader

Fair point. Ive reflected on it and asked admin to remove it.

But for potential visitors her fake name is )("&!.

It's not the first time you do it Jamiethedodger. You have posted pictures of numerous girls, with one picture taken straight out of a dating app. You are either senseless or you get some sort of bizarre thrill from putting those vulnerable girls in danger

Offline Jamiethedodger

It's not the first time you do it Jamiethedodger. You have posted pictures of numerous girls, with one picture taken straight out of a dating app. You are either senseless or you get some sort of bizarre thrill from putting those vulnerable girls in danger

Looking forward to reading your reviews in Morocco...

Multiple people including long time contributors have posted pictures i didnt see you kicking up a fuss then. Double standards much?  The last two pictures were censored heavily. Also, pictures are only available to registered members.

The other scammer Houda threatened to break my apartment and attack me which means she is dangerous. Are you saying visitors shouldnt be aware of these type of girls?

When you go to Kech please post a review otherwise youre just another marrakech fantasist hiding behind a keyboard.

reviewreader

The other scammer Houda threatened to break my apartment and attack me which means she is dangerous. Are you saying visitors shouldnt be aware of these type of girls?

The visitors should indeed be aware of this kind of behaviour so that they are ready for it. Just as they should know about the taxi tricks, money exchange scams and unlicensed guides. However, showing the picture of a specific taxi driver/money changer/fake guide is at best useless. And that's without the added stigma/complexity relative to the sex work in a muslim country as Marmalade rightly pointed

There are hundreds if not thousands of WGs in Marrakech. Most of them have families, other jobs, and are more likely to be seasonals than full timers. The whole business is murky and shady as fuck. If you want a more sanitised transactional environment, a muslim country is the wrong starting point. You being there in search of pussy is already illegal on so many levels. Is that a good reason to put your picture, phone number and full name in a Moroccan forum to raise awareness against sex tourists?

Offline seeker

After much contemplating regarding my earlier post on this topic
I have changed my mind as Marmalade and reviwreader point of view
Make a lot of sense. Imo...
I have personally never posted any pictures and never will  :hi:
We should be aware of all these scams and try not to fall for them,
But i have no interest or desire  in putting anyone in harms way ....

Offline Mikey123

Jamie, you should have known better than to bring a girl back from montes. Having said that, the whole point of this thread to expose scammers is to put their detailes up like previous posts and warn fellow punters. If the guys having a problem with this, don’t come on here. Yes agreed that normal girls pics should be censored, but the scammers should be outed and exposed as has been done by seasoned punters like Nike.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:45:46 am by Mikey123 »

Offline Jamiethedodger

Jamie, you should have known better than to bring a girl back from montes. Having said that, the whole point of this thread to expose scammers is to put their detailes up like previous posts and warn fellow punters. If the guys having a problem with this, don’t come on here. Yes agreed that normal girls pics should be censored, but the scammers should be outed and exposed as has been done by seasoned punters like Nike.

Someone with common sense finally.

This happened in my October trip. Im so fed up with the club scene that i havent even set foot in one the last 8 days! I have just being seeing decent regulars and doing hammams including 1 girl from tinder. PS i found one new hammam in Gueliz (pm me)

Some snowflakes on here talking bollocks about marrakech when they havent even set foot in there! Reviewreader claims hes been to morocco according to post history but i dont see a single contribution from him. Hes been registered since 2016 so either he is a fantasist or just a leech.

I did ask admin to remove the pics of the other girl, Halima even though shes still a dodgy character so ive been reasonable on that. The other skank Houda Genoune that refused to shower with her poor hygiene and then immediately started threatening me by saying she would hit me with her heels or break the mirror with it. After 5 minutes arguing she left with 400 dh and said "watch out marrakech is a small place". These type of girls deserve to have their face here and i offer no apology.

Reviewreader have you even bothered to read the Kech thread? All this was documented in my first review.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 10:32:41 am by Jamiethedodger »

Offline Jamiethedodger

The visitors should indeed be aware of this kind of behaviour so that they are ready for it. Just as they should know about the taxi tricks, money exchange scams and unlicensed guides. However, showing the picture of a specific taxi driver/money changer/fake guide is at best useless. And that's without the added stigma/complexity relative to the sex work in a muslim country as Marmalade rightly pointed

There are hundreds if not thousands of WGs in Marrakech. Most of them have families, other jobs, and are more likely to be seasonals than full timers. The whole business is murky and shady as fuck. If you want a more sanitised transactional environment, a muslim country is the wrong starting point. You being there in search of pussy is already illegal on so many levels. Is that a good reason to put your picture, phone number and full name in a Moroccan forum to raise awareness against sex tourists?

:dash: what are you even doing here? This is punting in morocoo.. if youre against it go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 10:41:56 am by Jamiethedodger »

reviewreader

Some snowflakes on here talking bollocks about marrakech when they havent even set foot in there! Reviewreader claims hes been to morocco according to post history but i dont see a single contribution from him. Hes been registered since 2016 so either he is a fantasist or just a leech.

I did ask admin to remove the pics of the other girl, Halima even though shes still a dodgy character so ive been reasonable on that. The other skank Houda Genoune that refused to shower with her poor hygiene and then immediately started threatening me by saying she would hit me with her heels or break the mirror with it. After 5 minutes arguing she left with 400 dh and said "watch out marrakech is a small place". These type of girls deserve to have their face here and i offer no apology.

What a fucking little moron you are. This is not about me not contributing to the forum about Marrakech (a city in which I know some very good restaurants and riads, but close to nothing punting-related). This is about you outing girls who didn't ask to be outed

You might be too young to know (like many other British Asians visiting Morocco), but in 2005 a Belgian journalist got sentenced to prison, and with him a dozen girls he outed, for publishing their photos online in suggestive positions. If you value your privacy and anonymity (and I suspect you do since you are using a nickname and not your actual name on this forum), I invite you to respect the anonymity of the girls you meet as well. And for info, your nickname is not going to protect you if the police want to track you down. Take this as a friendly advice: Keep a low profile and don't make any waves while in Morocco. Or else you might discover very quickly that your cockiness will not help you much in a Moroccan prison

Offline Mikey123

What a fucking little moron you are. This is not about me not contributing to the forum about Marrakech (a city in which I know some very good restaurants and riads, but close to nothing punting-related). This is about you outing girls who didn't ask to be outed

You might be too young to know (like many other British Asians visiting Morocco), but in 2005 a Belgian journalist got sentenced to prison, and with him a dozen girls he outed, for publishing their photos online in suggestive positions. If you value your privacy and anonymity (and I suspect you do since you are using a nickname and not your actual name on this forum), I invite you to respect the anonymity of the girls you meet as well. And for info, your nickname is not going to protect you if the police want to track you down. Take this as a friendly advice: Keep a low profile and don't make any waves while in Morocco. Or else you might discover very quickly that your cockiness will not help you much in a Moroccan prison

No need for personal attacks. Your new on this part of the forum and everyone welcomes your input but as explained earlier the whole point of this thread is so other punters are aware of the scammers out there. No one exposes the good ones as you will see from the main threads, it’s these scammers that we need to expose so that the other punters going to kech are aware of them and the scammers don’t get another chance to rob again.

Offline Jamiethedodger

1) explain to me how posting pictures of scammers and dangerous girls is similair to the belgian case? What a ridiculous comparison.

2) if you dont like the the motive of this thread, fuck off simple as that. Contribute and stop talking bollocks.

3) we will post girls if they are a danger to punters. If you dont like it see point 2.

4) ive been in Kech three times and followed the advice of long time contributors which has served me well so far. Some small errors i made i have learned from them. You on the other hand, have no experience whatssoever yet you want to give me advice? Jog on, silly troll
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:24:26 pm by Jamiethedodger »

James999

1) explain to me how posting

By all means debate / berate / argue with the twat, but seriously what's with the report to admin, have you also told your mummy   :thumbsdown:

Offline ELDNG

I'm with Jamie here. Girls who threaten punters or cause serious trouble deserve to be outed here. This is a punter centric forum, and girls who pose a threat to punters should be posted here so that we can avoid them. It's only a matter of time till someone here gets hurt by some of these low life scammers in marrakech.

Offline nike

I was going to keep out of this bit it's getting too personal and ridiculous now.
Here's my tupence worth.

@Jamiethedodger
Imo, the girl asking for more money is not enough to put her picture here. If she had threatened you or wanted to go early or failed to provide promised services, then I would be with you.

@Reviewreader
Again Imo.
If there are genuine scammers out there then they deserve to be outed, including face pictures. If they're out trying to just make a living as a wg, no one in there right mind is going to expose them. If u read the main marakesh thread, u will see that I have berrated several people for putting up uncensored pictures.

Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 12:52:22 am by nike »

Offline Jamiethedodger

I was going to keep out of this bit it's getting too personal and ridiculous now.
Here's my tupence worth.

@Jamiethedodger
Imo, the girl asking for more money is not enough to put her picture here. If she had threatened you or wanted to go early or failed to provide promised services, then I would be with you.

@Reviewreader
Again Imo.
If there are genuine scammers out there then they deserve to be outed, including face pictures. If they're out trying to just make a living as a wg, no one in there right mind is going to expose them. If u read the main marakesh thread, u will see that I have berrated several people for putting up uncensored pictures.

Just my opinion.

Cheers for your input.

Just to add on incase i wasnt clear. The girl did not want to leave without 3000 dh. She kept saying "you will pay me im sure you will". She took out her phone and was messaging someone which got me worried obviously. I countered with 2500 and after a while she agrees but not without a condition of cum twice only.. wtf. obviously I wasnt happy but i had to make the best of a shitty situation without causing a scene and getting into trouble. After i was done i had to ask her to leave because of her dodgy character. I mentioned this in my original review. I could have grabbed her and kicked her out but that could have ended badly...

Its a strange one.. anyway, i did ask admin to remove her picture, however im fairly certain she will do this again or worse to someone else at some point in the future.

I dont think ive ever had a good girl from montecristo... or from the clubs. As a result, i have not set foot in a club since.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 01:28:26 pm by Jamiethedodger »

Offline misterali

From what I gather, a lot of people are trying to apply their own view of the world or values into circumstances or situations they are not familiar with. If you have heard some of the stories I have heard about these working girls in Morocco, some even described to me first hand, then you will definitely have a different view altogether. In almost all cases the victims of these stories are westerners.

I have contacted Jamie for info on this particular girl. I do not want to be scammed for sure if I am there.

Reviewreader- your point of view is most welcome here. It's good to initiate the debate. But we just have to agree to disagree. If a prearranged fee has been changed to a higher fee, it's a scam. If the girl arrived and asked for 3k when 2k was agreed and Jamie asks her to leave because he can't afford her do you reckon she will leave peacefully? Or with taxi and food money? You can bet your life savings she will leave with 2k and Jamie would not even have his balls tickled.

I mean for arguments sake, in a parallel universe, Jamie posted this:

Agreed 3000 for the night. when i got back to the apartment I told her she will get 2000 dh and wouldnt budge. I said "you will agree to this, im sure of that". She tried to negotiate for 2500 dh as she didnt want to ruin to mood further or for her have trouble. It was 3 am in an apartment with no security. I stand my ground. Fucked her twice, she did do owo and multiple positions, rimmimg on me (surprised me too). Paid her and then kicked her out after 3 hours as i didnt want her sleeping with me tbh.

Cheap night

Wow. I can imagine the outrage.

Let's keep it fair.

As for trouble with the police, believe it or not the decent girls would never ever behave in a way that will put them on the authority's radar. The seasonal, part time working girls, etc would never dare pull a stunt like this. They avoid scenes like this.

It's the ones I hear stories about...they are prepared to go all the way because they even got their get out of jail plan sorted.

This is my opinion, I don't really plan on going back for punting reasons. If I do, I'll usually stick with ones I know from prior trips or just go wingman for friends/fellow ukp members.

Offline Marmalade

Jamie seems to have bent over backwards to modify anything he thought was over the line. Don’t make it a bloody Mumsnet witch-hunt.

Offline Jamiethedodger

From what I gather, a lot of people are trying to apply their own view of the world or values into circumstances or situations they are not familiar with. If you have heard some of the stories I have heard about these working girls in Morocco, some even described to me first hand, then you will definitely have a different view altogether. In almost all cases the victims of these stories are westerners.

I have contacted Jamie for info on this particular girl. I do not want to be scammed for sure if I am there.

Reviewreader- your point of view is most welcome here. It's good to initiate the debate. But we just have to agree to disagree. If a prearranged fee has been changed to a higher fee, it's a scam. If the girl arrived and asked for 3k when 2k was agreed and Jamie asks her to leave because he can't afford her do you reckon she will leave peacefully? Or with taxi and food money? You can bet your life savings she will leave with 2k and Jamie would not even have his balls tickled.

I mean for arguments sake, in a parallel universe, Jamie posted this:

Wow. I can imagine the outrage.

Let's keep it fair.

As for trouble with the police, believe it or not the decent girls would never ever behave in a way that will put them on the authority's radar. The seasonal, part time working girls, etc would never dare pull a stunt like this. They avoid scenes like this.

It's the ones I hear stories about...they are prepared to go all the way because they even got their get out of jail plan sorted.

This is my opinion, I don't really plan on going back for punting reasons. If I do, I'll usually stick with ones I know from prior trips or just go wingman for friends/fellow ukp members.

Ive provided this to you by PM. If anyone else needs it please PM me.

Reviewreader hasnt punted in marrakech. Im pretty sure if he did and experienced being threatend, his view would have been different. Its easy talking shit on a forum but not so easy when you're with a girl at 3 am in a muslim country where this is illegal and shes about to kick up a fuss. He also hasnt bothered to read the main marrakech thread which documents some of the scams these girls pull.

These scams are becoming common so its only fair others are warned.

Obviously not all girls are like this and in fact, the good ones get treated well with days out and extra tips which is only fair as they have held on to their end of the bargain.

Offline misterali

Jamie seems to have bent over backwards to modify anything he thought was over the line. Don’t make it a bloody Mumsnet witch-hunt.

Fair enough, I'll say no more on the topic.

Offline Marvelous

I dont like doing this but this girl was my last punt from last trip a few months ago she a starbucks girl and always wears a baseball cap, if any of you see her avoid! In the 50 plus punts i have had there she was the worst! No kissing no bj no sucking her tits. Just bend over pump & dump.

The only thing that i go for now is the service level which on a whole is light years better then uk. If that drops then forget it as pricewise there not much in it now. So if you see her avoid. Iv hid her face out off decency but a girl in starbucks like the one in the picture wearing a baseball cap avoid!@

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline toon972

Yeh I have seen her in Starbucks, never approached her thankfully.

Offline Mikey123

Shame, looks like a nice booty to bang.