Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella Borges is back  (Read 421 times)

Offline markmywords

Looks like the fan favourite is back External Link/Members Only  :dancegirl:

Thought I'd just put this up here before I visit and write up a proper review.

Offline Honestchap

Yeh she's been back a week but haven't been to see her yet
Hard to pin a time down

Offline ptt67

I saw her last year - was disappointed that she seems to only give OW these days (she has even removed it from her advertised services now) and kissing was nothing more than light pecks...that said, she gave me an absolutely incredible fucking and ended up cuming bucket loads all over me and at no extra cost, even in a £120 half hour booking! She has a seriously dominant side which I hadn’t been expecting!

Offline markmywords

I saw her last year - was disappointed that she seems to only give OW these days (she has even removed it from her advertised services now) and kissing was nothing more than light pecks...that said, she gave me an absolutely incredible fucking and ended up cuming bucket loads all over me and at no extra cost, even in a £120 half hour booking! She has a seriously dominant side which I hadn’t been expecting!

Yea fair enough, I'm not that bothered about receiving oral when punting with TS so didn't matter to me. And yea no extra for cum was also surprising for me, I wonder if that's still the case - I'm hoping for a visit this weekend.

Offline ptt67

Yea fair enough, I'm not that bothered about receiving oral when punting with TS so didn't matter to me. And yea no extra for cum was also surprising for me, I wonder if that's still the case - I'm hoping for a visit this weekend.

I'm not sure whether she charges extra for cum normally - its not something that I enquired about (nor something I am generally prepared to pay extra for) - I think its probably one of those MMV situations.....she seemed to really get off on fucking me so she might be one of those girls who just enjoys cuming when she's really horney and so doesn't hold back when she is....