Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VegasMegan - Edinburgh  (Read 1183 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445263) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

VegasMegan - Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

Couple of months ago, she had different Adult work profile, same name and same number.

comms: via WhatsApp, to the point, no drama

Paid £100 for half an hour and £20 for owo so total was £120

Girl: the one in the photos, nice cracking body, fantastic ass, fake boobs. if you like short tiny girls, you should see this WG.

I was let in the flat while was in high heels and nice two piece then I was lead to the room, enjoying the look of her ass while she was walking, Paperwork sorted. am already hard as fuck due to the sexy walk in the heels, took my trousers off and stuck my cock in her mouth and she spared no effort to take it all the way in, Striped her off and in no time, my tongue  was up her arse and she was thrusting my cock in the other end, Jezzzzz this girl got energy, On the condom the madness starts, hammering and more hammering till the exploded a massive load all over her chest, and then she started suck me off again and licking the last few drop off my cock and seemed to enjoy that. 

Had to take a shower as my full body was full of sweat after that steamy Rapid punt. nice chat with this hottie

A great punt, hard to come by now, girl was begging me to pound her harder. 

Would defo book her for a longer one when she's back here in Edinburgh

Strong Positive from myself

Offline Charlie Richdson

Those are her old reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30057

can someone please index the new one to the old

Taaaaa