Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma massage Ockendon?  (Read 2437 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Can't find her ad on Viva St? Seen it previous, but now can't find? This weekend choice between her and Ching? As seen Ching few times, like to try Emma?

I did read on here some time back that like Ching, only gives an oily wank. Be appreciated if anyone can give some info on her?     :thumbsup:

Offline Poker boy

Seen Emma a couple of times, great proper massage, not that sensual, the HE is very good too had explosive endings, has allowed some touching over clothing but thats it though, maybe will allow more after more visits. Good alternative to Ching as similar service

Offline Hackneylad1

Seen Emma a couple of times, great proper massage, not that sensual, the HE is very good too had explosive endings, has allowed some touching over clothing but thats it though, maybe will allow more after more visits. Good alternative to Ching as similar service

How about a review and link.

Offline dieseldriver

Maybe so, but at least with Ching she lets you feel under her dress. Stockings and a thong. Just love the feel of her bare arse.........

Offline Poker boy

Agree Ching has a great ass to play with but its become a bit dull for me after 10+ visits. Hoping Emma will develop more on next visit.

Offline dieseldriver

Agree Ching has a great ass to play with but its become a bit dull for me after 10+ visits. Hoping Emma will develop more on next visit.

Now on my must see list. Gotta find a time when OH out visiting so can shower off the oil. Ching tried with a towel, but still needed to shower at home.

Offline Poker boy

Can use the shower at Emmas place. However her latest ad on VS now says outcalls only.....hoping thats an error as plan to visit next week
Update..called Emma and she confirmed still doing incalls
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:37:28 pm by Poker boy »

Offline Hackneylad1

Says £50 hr massage - how much extra for HE?

Offline dieseldriver

£20 extra

What!!! That makes it £70. Ching is £60 + a free feel of her arse. Under her dress. And with stockings and a thong, a bare arse too....

Offline Poker boy

Yes a tenner more than Ching but a better massage imo
And I like the chance aspect that more could develop...that has ran out with Ching. Also get a shower which is important for me to ensure oil and smell gone.

Offline dieseldriver

Yes a tenner more than Ching but a better massage imo
And I like the chance aspect that more could develop...that has ran out with Ching. Also get a shower which is important for me to ensure oil and smell gone.

In for a penny in for a pound. I'll have to visit her as my curiosity got the better of me.

Offline nkw79

In for a penny in for a pound. I'll have to visit her as my curiosity got the better of me.

Any update? Thinking of a cheeky visit this weekend? Don’t want to waste my time and money!