Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anglia News report on Luton RLD  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Chorley

Another reason not to bother with streetwalkers in Luton.  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline JR

What a willfully ignorant bunch they are, the old hag that said she has never met a SP that 'wants to be there' needs to get out more or maybe read this forum - mind you her head would probably explode

Offline Chorley

What a willfully ignorant bunch they are, the old hag that said she has never met a SP that 'wants to be there' needs to get out more or maybe read this forum - mind you her head would probably explode
I.think you.need a reality check JR. A lot of those streetwalkers are skanky crackheads and the remainder are pimped Roms.  :crazy: :thumbsdown: But each to their own.  :hi:

Offline JR

I'm sure you are right, it is just their attitude that their limited experience of Luton streetwalkers applies to all of Britains SP's - Shukar wants a law to make it illegal to pay for sex full stop

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:33:18 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Chorley

I'm sure you are right, it is just their attitude that their limited experience of Luton streetwalkers applies to all of Britains SP's - Shukar wants a law to make it illegal to pay for sex full stop
To be honest, it's more that Hightown is one big fuck off RLD and if I lived there (God forbid) I'd be mightily pissed off with all the shit that these streetwalkers bring.
I used to work with  a couple of women who regularly had people brazenly carrying out all manner of stuff near their front doors  :vomit: :thumbsdown:

thickandlongguy

the high town skanks are low life, druggies, not worth to even waste 1 quid on them, luton needs more initiatives like this

Offline saitamapunch

To be honest, it's more that Hightown is one big fuck off RLD and if I lived there (God forbid) I'd be mightily pissed off with all the shit that these streetwalkers bring.
I used to work with  a couple of women who regularly had people brazenly carrying out all manner of stuff near their front doors  :vomit: :thumbsdown:

tremendously unsafe for the community, keeps people up at night too

Offline saitamapunch

criminalising paying for sex is the wrong answer though, you're punishing men for acting on their strong desires in a less harmful manner

Offline MarkS69

To be honest, I think anyone who punts knows straight off the bat if the working girl they're with is doing the job because they want to, or because they have to.  Personally, I've seen loads of working girls over my punting life who genuinely seem to enjoy the job.  Anyone who's met Saffy from Leigh-on-Sea will know that she absolutely loves her work. 

When Southend (my home town) had it's fair share of parlours I had punts with lots of English girls who also seemed genuinely into it.  Some said that it gave them a naughty thrill to know that they were desired by men and that punters were willing to pay for them.  Over the years I also saw girls who were definitely not into the work, but obviously doing it to fund a drug habit. Those are the ones as a punter you tend to steer clear of, and personally, as I'm a fairly decent human being, I genuinely felt for them.

In my opinion, any girl that is being coerced into working should receive help from the authorities and we as punters shouldn't be helping to support those bastards that traffic them and control them.  I don't want to get on my high horse, but I genuinely can't understand why a punter would want to have sex with a girl who was hating every minute.

As for the girls who work the streets, we all know that the vast majority of those aren't doing it out of choice, but usually to fund a drug habit of their own or their boyfriend/pimp. On the odd occasion over the years I've been guilty of using the services of a street girl, but I've been lucky in picking the ones who don't seem to mind that sex is part of the transaction.  I can't think of many who have been willing to prolong the experience though, as most always want to just make you cum so they can spend the money.

We all know that paying for sex will never stop whatever laws are put into place.  When all but one of the parlours were shut down in Southend and the surrounding areas, most of the girls branched off on their own taking their regular punters with them.  I used to see a couple of the girls from First Class that was in Eastwood long after that place was closed down.

Just as an aside, to prove not all the girls on the streets are forced into it, i know a local girl who will go to the RLD in Southend when she's horny.  She see's it as a way of getting a quick fuck and making a few quid at the same time.  She only does it when she wants to and not because someone is telling her to.

I think what the authorities need to realise is that some women are actually OK with using their bodies to make a living.  That seems to be something the politicians can't get their heads around.  If they concentrated on helping the women that have genuinely been trafficked/coerced into the work they be doing something worthwhile.  Leave the girls who choose to work, alone.

Offline Highflyer71

Mate was in that part of town last night - police everything all night long. Best leave for now.

Offline Highflyer71

Was in the area on Saturday night into early hours of Sunday morning - police van and cars all over the place. Street SPs not my cup of tea at the best of times, but at the moment it's a very risky venture just for a cheap average BJ...

Offline Chorley

Beds Police do ops from time to time regarding this due to the persistent complaints from Hightown residents.
They've also previously shown interest in some of the hotels in the area which were apparently being used as brothels.

Best to stay clear TBH