Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICEINXWONDERLAND (Stevenage)  (Read 1057 times)

richie12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading a number of positive reviews on here, Alice had been on my Hot List for a while, so made a booking a couple of weeks ahead.

COMMS: Excellent. Messaged through AW and always got quick reply's back.

PARKING: Tesco's is nearby, where if you spend £5 in store you get 3 hours parking or there are other nearby car parks costing £2.10 for 2 hours

LOCATION: Centre of Stevenage. Modern flat, very clean and tidy. Shower facilities if needed.

EXPERIENCE: Alice is certainly the girl in the photo's on her AW profile. First impressions- wow a very attractive, stunning young woman dressed in lingerie and heels. I asked to freshen up first, then the fun began. All the services on Alice's profile are accurate and no extra's charged. I experienced DFK, OWO (including swallowing), DT,RO, Rimming, 69.

In fact there was so much kissing, stroking and oral going on that we didn't get to intercourse. Always happy to go with the flow- and everything just felt so good and right. (Reason for me to return)

Alice certainly knows what she wants and seems very happy to lead things. Alice asked me to cum in her mouth half way through (so was happy to oblige). After a nice cuddle for a few minutes I reminded Alice it had been at least 5 minutes since I'd licked her pussy and off I went again. Alice was back on sucking duty again and a 69 was top notch. I found Alice to be very skilled at what she does- great OWO and fabulous kisser, very enthusiastic, passionate and a fantastic GFE. Everything you'd want (certainly that I'd want) is right here with a young woman at the top of her game. Certainly not a clock watcher either. Very friendly, easy to talk to, fun and a thoroughly lovely person, in the short time I spent with her.

Certainly there are girls out there (we know who they are) who once they've hurried you to cum the once, that's the end of that- job done- end of session. Not the case with Alice, she wants more and more- and tells you this. Even had some back massaging too. For me one of my favourite ever punts

WOULD I RETURN? Hell yeah- I have just booked a longer (2nd date) with her for 6 weeks time.  :yahoo:

ANY DOWNSIDES?: None that I could see, only that I wished I'd seen her months ago and that I lived nearer to this location

As has been mentioned in some of the other reviews, booking ahead is well advised if you want to experience Alice In her Wonderland.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review glad you enjoyed..........she is a sexy passionate real woman and I loved my visit....she is a bit far for me but when I am not so busy I will visit again...

richie12

Thanks dub- likewise, great review from u.

Yes bit of a trek, but sooòooooo worth it. A real, passionate woman all right. She really was something else.

One of the highlights of my year!!

PaleRider

I can see the waiting list getting longer :(

nervous colin

Mmmmm. Might have to make time to visit alice now after your review!