Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut Rona of Ipswich  (Read 13212 times)

amatureguy

Rona is about 50, a 40EE blonde with prominent pussy lips, many piercings and tattoos. I believe her real name is Rona Meecham and apparently lived in Cauldwell Road, Ipswich in 2007, but may have moved now.  She has claimed to be the filthiest, most outrageous and accommodating working girl in the UK, including bareback in her repertoire. There are even videos of her on xhamster.com and pics of her on the net if you search.

For a long time, a few years ago, she had a profile on AW and I think charged £60 for an hour but never received any ratings, so I never visited her.  Her latest site appears to be:-

External Link/Members Only

For two girls she charges £80.00 for half an hour, or two girls £100 for an hour.

Has anyone visited her?

A pic probably a few years ago:-

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline arkle3

P. Lonker

Her profile age is 65! SO 50 IS BEING POLITE!! SHE BEEN AROUND SINCE YEAR DOT! I think she had her own parlour once, i have never punted in Ipswich, but i met an Indian couple back in 2000 for a 3sum in Woodbridge road, no fees, they had a vid of the Female with Rona and Guys having group sex!!!!

Offline madeinwales56

Rona has to be the longest serving prossie in the region. I went to see her when I first came to East Anglia in the early 90s but only ever had owo which was about £20 then. She has to be the filthiest slut around. She has been barebacking dozens of punters a day for decades and in which case should be approached with considerable caution.

Offline cambsguy

Wow, thats a blast from the past!!!

Saw Rona a few times, think the first would have been around 1997 or 1999 time - spent some time over that way, and probably saw her again around 2001-2002. It was a nice bungalow but a longish drive and the blokes at the garage next door would see you go in! Had a dungeon room too. She must have been 45 then at least so cant see her being less than 65 now, could even be 70.

Had loads of piercings including lips down below. Dirty cow, was never offered BB. She was quite good at domination including my first play piercing experience. Once she had me tied up then serviced someone else and made me lick cum off her face. She also did anal but think it was the only time I had some poo on the condom!!

Back in the day she was cheapish and a good fun shag - if you wanted something different or dirty she was the one. Sold her videos too which were ganging type ones. She was on Caldwell Hall Rd, one that sticks in the mind!

vt

You would need to be very desperate or suicidal to see her now!  :wacko:

Offline Simon133

Wow, thats a blast from the past!!!

Saw Rona a few times, think the first would have been around 1997 or 1999 time - spent some time over that way, and probably saw her again around 2001-2002. It was a nice bungalow but a longish drive and the blokes at the garage next door would see you go in! Had a dungeon room too. She must have been 45 then at least so cant see her being less than 65 now, could even be 70.

Had loads of piercings including lips down below. Dirty cow, was never offered BB. She was quite good at domination including my first play piercing experience. Once she had me tied up then serviced someone else and made me lick cum off her face. She also did anal but think it was the only time I had some poo on the condom!!

Back in the day she was cheapish and a good fun shag - if you wanted something different or dirty she was the one. Sold her videos too which were ganging type ones. She was on Caldwell Hall Rd, one that sticks in the mind!

My experiences with Rona are pretty much exactly the same, first time I saw her was the first time I ever had anal. No poo on the condom that time but there certainly was the next.  I first saw her around 1995 and last around 2003 ish, she was good dirty fun for £30 and would always take a cheque lol

Offline Smallperson

Im sorry to say that i saw her a week or so ago as i was in the area and horny. She offered me to fuck her with protection as she said no bb which i wouldnt have done anyway but i declined her offer as she is pretty rough to be honest so i lay back closed my eyes and had a good blowjob and she let me cum in her mouth. I wouldnt go back because she isnt for me but if you can blank out what she looks like the head is quite good.

ShavedCock1961

Ah, the lovely Rona. I first visited her in 1998, casually mentioned that I hated condoms and she said 'you dont have to use one if you dont want to'. And that was it, fucked her bb in all holes, finishing in her arse. Saw her maybe 70+ times between 1998 and 2011, including attending her 20 man gangbang in Penge in 2003. Not seen her since 2011, but to my knowledge she still works from a bungalow in Cauldwell Hall Road in Ipswich, she lives with her husband in nearby Spring Road. She's still on Adult Work, prices are generally flexible, was always £50 for all holes inc anal, cum a second time for an extra tenner. Got her hubby or other punters to take photos of me fucking her, I've shared these across the www many times, but here is one of me up her arse.

Well in to her 60s now, as I say, not seen her for 5 years, and not sure if she still offers bb or not. Have to say, that considering the amount of times I fucked her bb I never caught a thing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Barry78

Not sure you needed to put details about her home address,  no matter how proud you are of your accomplishments.

ShavedCock1961

Fair point Barry (though I did not give out the house number), was merely pointing out that she is a genuine person with a home / family life and not someone just after money living in a cheap room somewhere.

Odd Job

I read somewhere once that the girl she used to do 3somes with had been diagnosed with HIV. Bareback anal with her is suicidal.

ShavedCock1961

I read somewhere once that the girl she used to do 3somes with had been diagnosed with HIV. Bareback anal with her is suicidal.

Yes, I've read that somewhere too, might explain why she has stopped offering bb now. Fortunately my last HIV test was negative, so I've survived the bb Rona years  :wacko:

P. Lonker

Close  shave then Shaved cock!!! :lol:

Barry78

So wait,  is the suggestion that Rona is a HIV carrier?  Or she has stopped doing bb because an ex worker of hers has contracted the virus?

Odd Job

So wait,  is the suggestion that Rona is a HIV carrier?  Or she has stopped doing bb because an ex worker of hers has contracted the virus?
No suggestion from me but her old gangbang partner supposedly contracted HIV. So they would've been fucking the same men bareback. Rona may be clear, but it's not a risk I would take, even covered.

ShavedCock1961

No suggestion from me but her old gangbang partner supposedly contracted HIV. So they would've been fucking the same men bareback. Rona may be clear, but it's not a risk I would take, even covered.

Indeed, I wouldn't know either way. Obviously it's a possibility.

Barry78

Ah OK. Agreed. If they're  in the same circles,  there's an almighty risk.

Offline masseyferguson

Ah Cauldwell Hall Rd Rona, I'm sure she's won several gongs over the years for her whoring ... Life Time Achievement Oscar goes to .... God knows how tho, I walked .... and that was probably about 30 years ago !!!